• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Unsportsmanlike Conduct

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam Bradford stats the last two years after being traded away from the Rams. The Rams have 25 passing TD's the last 2 years.

7602 passing yards. 7 Yard AVG. 741 Completions. 68% completion % 39 TD'S QB Rating 93 :clap:

You keep trying to use pathetic examples. what the hell does this have to do with anything, if he was still with the Rams his numbers would be no where near that. and those numbers are average at best, less than 4,000 yards a year, "almost" 20 TD's a year, average!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing? winning TWO of the last ELEVEN games is amazing??? Polian must set the bar on amazing things pretty damn low!!!

I don't think you're that dumb but maybe you are? How many teams with the worst OL make the playoffs?? Ever happen? It's not just about the playoffs it sometimes is about your performance on the field. Sam had a great year. MVP of the Vikes. considering all the turmoil.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep trying to use pathetic examples. what the hell does this have to do with anything, if he was still with the Rams his numbers would be no where near that. and those numbers are average at best, less than 4,000 yards a year, "almost" 20 TD's a year, average!

That was missing 3 games. They might be pretty avg but it beats bad as the Rams are.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that from watching games. Sam doesn't lead the league in sacks because he gets rid of the ball so quick. With shorter accurate throws. Our QBs just run around till they finally get sacked. Bill Polian was on espn the other day like I said and said the Vikes had the worst pass OL. What Bradford did was amazing
I don't think you watch shit! I have the NFL package I watch all his games, he checks down even when he isn't pressured.
First you tell all of us that Sammy has been sacked MORE THAN ANY OTHER QB in the league, we prove you wrong, now he doesn't lead the league in sacks because he gets rid of the ball with quick accurate passes, you are so full of Bullshit!
Ive already told you watch Rodgers, that guy is always on the run, yet he still is among the league leaders in getting sacked, in fact has led the league twice! so don't give me that bullshit excuse Sammy has the worst oline in the league, because its not ! And Rodgers still gets the job done!!!Sammy, not so much

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you watch shit! I have the NFL package I watch all his games, he checks down even when he isn't pressured.
First you tell all of us that Sammy has been sacked MORE THAN ANY OTHER QB in the league, we prove you wrong, now he doesn't lead the league in sacks because he gets rid of the ball with quick accurate passes, you are so full of Bullshit!
Ive already told you watch Rodgers, that guy is always on the run, yet he still is among the league leaders in getting sacked, in fact has led the league twice! so don't give me that bullshit excuse Sammy has the worst oline in the league, because its not ! And Rodgers still gets the job done!!!Sammy, not so much

Rodgers has the best pass blocking OL in the NFL. He gets sacked because he runs around and will wait to last second to try to make a play because he has great ability to scramble and make a play. They are two completely different players. You realize you are always comparing Sam the guy you say sucks to HOF QB's? Yesterday it was Marino today Rogers.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just think how the Rams would be doing with a QB putting up #'s like that. The Defense wouldn't be so quick to quit and give up. It would be a completely different team. :mad2:

You just don't get it, Sammy wouldn't be putting up those numbers with the Rams, even if he did, he would still get us to the same 7-8 that he did with the Vikes!:doh:

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you're that dumb but maybe you are? How many teams with the worst OL make the playoffs?? Ever happen? It's not just about the playoffs it sometimes is about your performance on the field. Sam had a great year. MVP of the Vikes. considering all the turmoil.

You know what dude, once again, you can go fuck yourself...Here you go slinging insults then you claim to be mr. innocent and mr. respectablility... You are 100% full of horseshit... Don't you EVER come here again claiming to be the victim of ANYTHING EVER AGAIN. Got it? And I guarantee the mods will agree with me on this!!!

Now to your bullshit point... Who says they had the worst o-line??? you still haven't proven that the vikes had the worst line... It was bad, but it wasn't the worst...I saw their games and I saw ours. Our line was worse...

As for the MVP or the Vikings, who gives a rats ass? He didn't LEAD them to the playoffs(as usual)and is it supposed to be a shock that the QB gets the award? Who else are they going to give it to? Adrian Peterson???...

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers has the best pass blocking OL in the NFL. He gets sacked because he runs around and will wait to last second to try to make a play because he has great ability to scramble and make a play. They are two completely different players. You realize you are always comparing Sam the guy you say sucks to HOF QB's? Yesterday it was Marino today Rogers.
OMG now Rodgers has the best oline and Sammy has the worst, it never ends, you have no clue. Why in the HELL is Rodgers scrambling?? He scrambles and makes his oline better, that's why teams don't rely on PFF, they actually watch what and why things are happening!!!! you act pretty dense at times, usually!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG now Rodgers has the best oline and Sammy has the worst, it never ends, you have no clue. Why in the HELL is Rodgers scrambling?? He scrambles and makes his oline better, that's why teams don't rely on PFF, they actually watch what and why things are happening!!!! you act pretty dense at times, usually!

They probably have three OL going to the pro bowl?? I know the left tackle for sure. Does that sound like a crap OL?? Yeah but I'm dense. Let me know if any Vikes OL make it.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Youre right I am comparing them, that's what you do, I'm comparing HOF QB's to average QB so that maybe you would see the difference between good QB's and average QB's, obviously you have no clue, so you don't see the difference!!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Youre right I am comparing them, that's what you do, I'm comparing HOF QB's to average QB so that maybe you would see the difference between good QB's and average QB's, obviously you have no clue, so you don't see the difference!!

No you mean the difference between elite quarterbacks and above Avg QB's. And yes I do.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They probably have three OL going to the pro bowl?? I know the left tackle for sure. Does that sound like a crap OL?? Yeah but I'm dense. Let me know if any Vikes OL make it.

Ya you evidently are dense, you just proved it! "they probably have 3 OL going to pro bowl, I know the LT for sure" wrong on both counts, they have one guard going! one pro bowl olineman does not mean you have a good oline? As I've said a good QB makes his oline better, and that is what Rodgers does, which you totally disregard! usually if your guard goes its because hes a good run blocker, I'm sure hes a decent pass blocker also, but your OT's have more responsibility to protect your QB, you just don't get and never will

Joe Thomas regularly makes the pro bowl, I guess that means the Browns have one of the best olines in the league. Oh wait their QB,s were sacked 62 times this year, almost 20 times more than the Vikes. Oh that's right I forgot, their QBs don't have that quick accurate release:L

Last edited:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you mean the difference between elite quarterbacks and above Avg QB's. And yes I do.

you are so lost, what has Sammy EVER done to prove that he is an above average QB.

Here it comes he set an NFL completion percentage mark throwing the ball 3 yards per play

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what dude, once again, you can go fuck yourself...Here you go slinging insults then you claim to be mr. innocent and mr. respectablility... You are 100% full of horseshit... Don't you EVER come here again claiming to be the victim of ANYTHING EVER AGAIN. Got it? And I guarantee the mods will agree with me on this!!!

Now to your bullshit point... Who says they had the worst o-line??? you still haven't proven that the vikes had the worst line... It was bad, but it wasn't the worst...I saw their games and I saw ours. Our line was worse...

As for the MVP or the Vikings, who gives a rats ass? He didn't LEAD them to the playoffs(as usual)and is it supposed to be a shock that the QB gets the award? Who else are they going to give it to? Adrian Peterson???...

Shut the hell up. You threaten to kill me the other day. I just questioned how dumb you are but you think people will see I'm the bad guy? You're something else. So the Rams and Vikes have bad OL's we can agree. One team finished with 4 more wins so that team must have a way better QB.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are so lost, what has Sammy EVER done to prove that he is an above average QB.

Here it comes he set an NFL completion percentage mark throwing the ball 3 yards per play

Well, for one...He ALWAYS makes sure to have a VERY comfy seat on his couch for the playoffs!!! :D :pound:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

6th best QB rating

6th best TD's to INT ratio

And yes Smed the NFL record holder for completion accuracy.

I would say that's above Avg?? :noidea: Let's not forget he did this with a very bad OL. Amazing we traded this for Foles gold.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shut the hell up. You threaten to kill me the other day. I just questioned how dumb you are but you think people will see I'm the bad guy? You're something else. So the Rams and Vikes have bad OL's we can agree. One team finished with 4 more wins so that team must have a way better QB.

No I didn't, I said I'd beat the crap out of you if you talked to me like that in person and I could...HUGE difference, little girl!!!

EVERYONE on here knows how smart I am based on my post history. On the other hand, EVERYONE knows that you are a simple minded moron who talks about nothing but one shitty player who hasn't been on the Rams in three years...

As for them having a way better QB, not really. They had the #2 defense in the NFL and Sadford blew the season with mistakes or shitty play. For example, blowing the game in Detroit and basically blowing their season because of it...

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the man love just continues despite the truth.

The popcorn for this thread is so dam stale.

I do think Sam was better this year. Had a different look to him. Instead of Samantha he was more Sam. :lol:

But the performance certainty is not novel worthy

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The popcorn for this thread is so dam stale.

I do think Sam was better this year. Had a different look to him. Instead of Samantha he was more Sam. :lol:

But the performance certainty is not novel worthy

See Smed that's all I want just a little respect. But you and longtimeSamfan will never man up.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6th best QB rating

6th best TD's to INT ratio

And yes Smed the NFL record holder for completion accuracy.

I would say that's above Avg?? :noidea: Let's not forget he did this with a very bad OL. Amazing we traded this for Foles gold.
I would put up the rest of his stats but myself and others already have, all mid to lesser than the average and there are more categories than the 3 you constantly throw out there!

David Carr led league in completion percentage one year, I guess hes above average?