• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Unsportsmanlike Conduct

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey did you see where it said Sam was a Stud? :nod:

That comment alone discredits anything else that was said, for ANYONE to even say that, that is laughable

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dan Marino didn't make the playoffs often or the Super Bowl, yet he put Up huge numbers, which gave his teams chances to win, Sammy puts up decent numbers but doesn't give his teams chances to win, you have to look no further than his 6, that's right 6, 4th quarter comebacks in SEVEN YEARS, stafford had that many this year alone!

Eh, Smed. Dan Marino was the QB of the 1984 Dolphins that got their butts whipped in a Superbowl against the Niners.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, Smed. Dan Marino was the QB of the 1984 Dolphins that got their butts whipped in a Superbowl against the Niners.
I meant win??? I saw that later and was to late to edit. also know he was in the playoffs numerous times, so I didn't really mean he didn't make the playoffs often either, i think he made it more times than he didn't? I hastily threw that out there on my phone?

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I meant win??? I saw that later and was to late to edit. also know he was in the playoffs numerous times, so I didn't really mean he didn't make the playoffs often either, i think he made it more times than he didn't? I hastily threw that out there on my phone?

He sure did... He made the playoffs in 10 of his 17 seasons and nine Pro Bowls(seven as a starter)...Not too shabby!!!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Between The Lines: Offseason Preview

watch the first 3 min Smed and learn something.

I learned that if Sammie would let you do him, you would! Oh wait I already knew that!

I learned that the Vike defense had 5 takeaways and set up their offense in Bear territory FOUR times and scored a defensive TD, Oh wait I already knew that!

I learned that Sammie threw for 250 yards which is a really good game for him, average for other QB's, Oh wait I already knew that!

I learned that Sammie led the Vikes to 7-8, oh wait I already knew that!

So exactly what was I supposed to get from this, Nothing, like always from you Coug!!!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I learned that if Sammie would let you do him, you would! Oh wait I already knew that!

I learned that the Vike defense had 5 takeaways and set up their offense in Bear territory FOUR times and scored a defensive TD, Oh wait I already knew that!

I learned that Sammie threw for 250 yards which is a really good game for him, average for other QB's, Oh wait I already knew that!

I learned that Sammie led the Vikes to 7-8, oh wait I already knew that!

So exactly what was I supposed to get from this, Nothing, like always from you Coug!!!

I was talking about the two guys Paul Allen and Mike Wobschall talking about how good sam is. Happy that Sam was named the starter already. Sam has made most Vikings fans forget about Teddy already. how about how they go on and on about Sam's Deep field accuracy throws. 20-30 yards "honestly its the best I've seen". These are the stories that are all over the internet talking about Sam. I don't see the BS you guys are always talking about. Sam AVG 258 Yards a game which was 15th in the NFL and right behind Derek Carr. Not to bad behind the worst pass blocking OL in the NFL.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy about a guy that never led any team to the playoffs, even if he started 5-0 in a season.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy about a guy that never led any team to the playoffs, even if he started 5-0 in a season.

Because they are smart enough to know it had nothing to do with him. Look at the stats he put up with the worst pass blocking OL! 6th in league QB rating.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was talking about the two guys Paul Allen and Mike Wobschall talking about how good sam is. Happy that Sam was named the starter already. Sam has made most Vikings fans forget about Teddy already. how about how they go on and on about Sam's Deep field accuracy throws. 20-30 yards "honestly its the best I've seen". These are the stories that are all over the internet talking about Sam. I don't see the BS you guys are always talking about. Sam AVG 258 Yards a game which was 15th in the NFL and right behind Derek Carr. Not to bad behind the worst pass blocking OL in the NFL.

Again throwing out middle of the pack stats and then saying how good he is??:L Again garbage stats because he did nothing early and had to try to bring his team back and DIDNT!

Then you post a post that says Rodgers is the most accurate passer in the league, do you even watch his games? He throws the ball downfield a shit ton more than Sammy, he is always scrambling also, why because his oline isn't that good, yet according to your post he is the most accurate, so stop with the pathetic Sammy has the worst oline in the league BULLSHIT, oh that's right according to the Cougie bible PFF it is:doh:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam is good
Sam is not that good
Sam is a stud
Sam I am
Sam has 1 testicle

This one time... Sam looked at me in the stands and waved. We've been buds ever since. I talked to him through my poster on the wall. He tells me how he's a good QB and really does have the ability to throw past 6 yards. If he only had the pieces..

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because they are smart enough to know it had nothing to do with him. Look at the stats he put up with the worst pass blocking OL! 6th in league QB rating.

we get your excuse Cougie, you have mentioned that he has the worst oline (supposedly) IN EVERY ONE OF YOUR GOD DAM POST, get over it already, I don't give a shit what you think or PFF, I actually watch football Ive seen worse lines!
Snake Eyes said:

Cougs response: Because they are smart enough to know it had nothing to do with him:pound::10::agree::clap:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam is good
Sam is not that good
Sam is a stud
Sam I am
Sam has 1 testicle

This one time... Sam looked at me in the stands and waved. We've been buds ever since. I talked to him through my poster on the wall. He tells me how he's a good QB and really does have the ability to throw past 6 yards. If he only had the pieces..

Cougie has the other one in a jar on his nightstand!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your quarterback: Sam Bradf… OMG IT’S NICK FOLES! YOU DID IT! You finally realized that Sam Bradford died three years ago and his corpse can only walk thanks to the synchronized lifting of a large ant colony. And the Rams must have really caught Chip Kelly in the middle of an ether binge, because the Eagles tossed in a second rounder for good measure. This is how the Rams roll: They make remarkably shrewd trades surrounding the QB position that result in … Well, they don’t result in any kind of on-field improvement at all. But still … SO SHREWD! They’re the smartest bad team in the NFL!

Your coach: Jeff Fisher, who can trick you into thinking he’s a decent coach by cooking up one shocking upset and/or cool special teams play per seaon! : Fisher has quietly (the Rams do everything quietly because who cares) built a fantastic defense that will be just enough for the Rams to lose every game by a score of 13-10.

This is from a article from June of 2015, so, true still today!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This article is prior to the 2016 season, yet changes nothing! Sammies record dink and dunk season will make his completion percentage go up a little but that's about it! Captain Checkdown 7-8 again!!! and that's my best record!

8 Stats That Highlight Just How Much Sam Bradford Sucks

Sam Bradford is on the books for $18 million dollars in cash earnings for the 2016 NFL season. That means he is set to make more money this year than all but eight quarterbacks. You’d think that would make him a pretty happy camper. You’d probably assume that a guy who has played as terribly as Bradford over the years would be tickled pink to be earning that kind of paycheck in spite of his incredibly disappointing career.

Of course, you’d be wrong. Despite being nothing short of lackluster in the five NFL seasons he’s played in, Sam Bradford has spent the majority of the off-season whining like a petulant teenager about the prospect of competing with rookie first-round draft pick Carson Wentz for the job of starting quarterback for the Philadelphia Eagles. He even had the balls to take a vacation from being incredibly overpaid, excusing the blatant attempt at forcing the Eagles to trade him as merely taking some time to get his head back in the game.

ADVERTISING
ADVERTISING
ADVERTISING
inRead invented by Teads
inRead invented by Teads

“I just felt like I needed some time,” said Bradford in statements to the press on Tuesday. “I could have stayed here, could have continued to work here, but I’m not sure my head really would have been here those two weeks.

There’s no promises in this business,” Bradford said. “It wasn’t a long-term deal. It was a two-year deal. I was well aware of that. We talked about that. My goal was to play well for the next two years and create that stability that I talked about for pretty much my whole career. Philadelphia is the place I wanted to be. I wanted to play well for the next two years, create that stability, and then sign a longer-term deal and stay here for the rest of my career.”

Now this would all seem fairly reasonable if Bradford had delivered even half of what it takes to earn a spot as a franchise quarterback, but he very much has not. In fact he has already made more money and been afforded more opportunity to prove himself in the NFL than most players will ever get. Philadelphia insanely handed him $22 million GUARANTEED over two years and all they asked in return is that he not suck. When he did suck, they went out an got an insurance policy and now he’s the one that’s mad? That’s rich. (Pun intended.)

Since Bradford can’t seem to grasp that he is lucky to even be in the position that he’s in, I’d say it’s time for a few statistics to help him put things into perspective. Here are eight stats from ProFootball Reference that illustrate just how awful Sam Bradford has been as an NFL quarterback.

8. Since 2010, Bradford has the lowest passer rating of any QB to start in 60+ games.
bradford-passer-rating.png

There have been 20 quarterbacks to start 60 or more games since Bradford’s rookie season in 2010. Bradford’s 81.0 passer rating is the lowest; by a significant margin.

7. Since 2010, Bradford has the 2nd lowest completion percentage of any QB to start in 60+ games.
bradford-completion-pct.png

The only player to have a lower completion percentage is Cam Newton. And just to put that into a little perspective, Newton has rushed for 3,207 yards. Bradford has rushed for 286.

6. Since 2010, Bradford has the lowest touchdown percentage of any QB to start in 60+ games.
bradford-td-pct-1.png

5. Only five quarterbacks who have played in 60+ games since 2010 have failed to be selected to the Pro Bowl. Bradford is one of them.
pro-bowl-selection.png

4. Since 2010, Bradford has thrown for the 2nd fewest yards of any QB to start 60+ games.
bradford-yards.png

The only player to have thrown for fewer yards is Russell Wilson. And just to put that into a little perspective, he’s played in two Super Bowls and won one of them. Oh, he’s also rushed for 2,430 yards.

3. Since 2010, Bradford has thrown for the fewest yards per pass attempt of any QB to start 60+ games.
bradford-yards-pass-attempt.png

Just in case you were going to try to cut him some slack for having only played in 63 games…. Don’t.

2. Bradford has the lowest Approximate Value on ProFootballReference.com of any QB to start 60+ games since 2010.
bradford-value.png

Approximate value is a stat developed by ProFootball Reference founder Doug Drinen. According to the AV metric, Sam Bradford is about half as valuable as Jay Cutler! What an achievement.

1. Bradford is ranked 138th in the Super Bowl era in Approximate Value.
bradford-historic.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-1-7_10-51-58.png
    upload_2017-1-7_10-51-58.png
    137.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^^^^
Oh and as you said Coug, these are the stories all over the internet:pound::kissass:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam Bradford Sucks
bradford.jpg

Did I get to 7-8? :yes::first:(participation trophy)

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^^^^
Oh and as you said Coug, these are the stories all over the internet:pound::kissass:

lol I wasn't talking about old crap. let see some new stuff because he has played real good in bad situations the past two seasons. Eagles 28th ranked D and lead the NFL in drop passes. VIKES. Worst passing OL in the NFL but has a QB rating of 100 and breaks the NFL record for completion %