• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Unsportsmanlike Conduct

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:Right now Bradford is a better QB than Goff but so is my cousin's kid Jimmy that plays Varsity High school football.:D

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pro Football Focus

✔@PFF

Most-accurate QBs versus pressure this season (by adjusted completion %):

1. Sam Bradford, 74.2
2. Russell Wilson, 72.5
3. Tom Brady, 70

Air yards per attempt

30. Sam Bradford, 3.35

Yards per completion

32. Sam Bradford, 10.5

Dink, dunk, let the receivers do all of the work

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Air yards per attempt

30. Sam Bradford, 3.35

Yards per completion

32. Sam Bradford, 10.5

Dink, dunk, let the receivers do all of the work

This is today's NFL game. It's not just Sam who does it he's just the best at it. Brady dinks and dunks all day to if that's what the defense gives. And like I've always said it's not easy to do you have to be very accurate. There are a lot of quarterbacks in the league who cannot do this consistently. Bradford can throw the deep ball just as well as anyone he showed that in the last game. This is what happens when defenses come up and start trying to stop the dink and dunk. So most of the time they just stay deep so they don't get burned. those stats above are for quarterbacks under pressure being blitzed.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also Bradford Yds/A is 19TH in the league with 7 yards. Drew Brees is 5th at 7.8. so their really isn't that much of a difference. That puts him ahead of QB's like Cam Newton, Eli Manning, Joe Flacco but I guess they are bad too. Rodgers is at 7.2.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all of your number-crunching, you once again overlook a long-held axiom of Professional Football. I think we tried this before and you didn't get it then and probably will be blinded by your man-love and won't get it now. That axiom being that good-to great players, especially QBs, have an ability to make everyone else around them better when they play. It's called the intangible of leadership and Sammie appears to be lacking in that department. Now you can argue all you want but that axiom remains true. Your boy just doesn't get his teammates to play even better when he is in there unlike a long list of players over the history of the NFL who have done that no matter what their stats are per game or for the year.

please read Adam Thielen article above. thats why I posted it. with teams concentrating on shutting down Diggs sam made Thielen a household name this year. Yes I get great QB's make the players around them better Retro but it only goes so far if your O line is decimated and you have no running game.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is today's NFL game. It's not just Sam who does it he's just the best at it. Brady dinks and dunks all day to if that's what the defense gives. And like I've always said it's not easy to do you have to be very accurate. There are a lot of quarterbacks in the league who cannot do this consistently. Bradford can throw the deep ball just as well as anyone he showed that in the last game. This is what happens when defenses come up and start trying to stop the dink and dunk. So most of the time they just stay deep so they don't get burned. those stats above are for quarterbacks under pressure being blitzed.

So, I guess you think it's really taxing on a QB to essentially make a long hand-off. Case Keenum for MVP!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, I guess you think it's really taxing on a QB to essentially make a long hand-off. Case Keenum for MVP!

What makes Case a back up is he doesn't have the arm talent like a starter like Sam. He forces throws he thinks he can make but they end up as INT's which is bad. Case is not a threat to consistently throw the intermediate or deep ball with accuracy so he is very easy to game plan against. You can't do that with a guy that can make all the throws which is who you want as a starter. Do you really not get a 4 yard pass equals a 4 yard run? When you have no running game this is your only chance of success.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What makes Case a back up is he doesn't have the arm talent like a starter like Sam. He forces throws he thinks he can make but they end up as INT's which is bad. Case is not a threat to consistently throw the intermediate or deep ball with accuracy so he is very easy to game plan against. You can't do that with a guy that can make all the throws which is who you want as a starter. Do you really not get a 4 yard pass equals a 4 yard run? When you have no running game this is your only chance of success.

Case averages more yards per completion. What good does Sam's arm do on the 3.35 yards on average he throws the ball? This isn't a new situation with Sam either; in the NFL he has always been sub-par.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Case averages more yards per completion. What good does Sam's arm do on the 3.35 yards on average he throws the ball? This isn't a new situation with Sam either; in the NFL he has always been sub-par.

He's averaging 259 yards a game 15th in the NFL. As a Rams fan I pray for a average like that some day.

Case may throw the ball farther sometime but it usually is to the other team. :nono:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's averaging 259 yards a game 15th in the NFL. As a Rams fan I pray for a average like that some day.

Again, you fall back on comparing him to the worst offense in the league. That's faint praise at best.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, you fall back on comparing him to the worst offense in the league. That's faint praise at best.

Rams have a better Oline and running game then the Vikes. Sam makes them better then the Rams Offense.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam makes the running game better? Of course, since even his throws are essentially hand-offs.

Im saying the Rams have a better OLine and running game then the Vikes but Sam makes the Vikes offense better Then the Rams because of his ability. How else do you explain the Vikes offense being better? And whats wrong with short throws if you can't run the ball? Three 4yard throws equals first downs. The defense knows they can't run that limits your options pretty much.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys Coug will NEVER EVER get it?
According to Coug because of Sammy the Vikes were 5-0,even though he only played 4 of those games and the Vikes Defense wasthe main reason they were 5-0. Now that he has them at 7-8(6-8 with him at QB) it's not his fault!

It's always his oline sucks, his receivers suck, his running game sucks, his defense sucks,his OC sucks. Sounds like a lot of SUCKAGE, yet these are the excuses for every team he has played for, and the common denominator is Sammy, hmm I wonder where the true suckage lies?

Then Coug will turn around and post an article about the great year Thielen is having, but of course it's all due to Sammys greatness! After Sammys very first game, He mentioned that Sammy finally had a good WR in Diggs, you know the week after Hill connected with Diggs for over 100 yards! Yet Sammy has no receivers? That's not even mentioning he has a good TE!

Then Coug fails to admit that Sammys receivers usually are among the league leaders in YAC yards. He fails to see the reason why Sammy throws for a high percentage and doesn't throw many intercepts, because the majority of his passes are to the line of scrimmage, my God they should be completed at an even higher percentage, and of course it's hard to intercept a pass that goes 3 yards in the air!

The guy has been in the league for 7 years now and has never thrown for over 4,000 yards, never been to the playoffs, never been to the Probowl, never had a winning record. My God look at some of the QBs that have been drafted since him, they are going to the playoffs, Probowls, throwing for a shit ton of yards, they aren't all playing on great teams.

Sorry Coug but you need to stop with the Bullshit excuses, excuses are for losers, but you keep throwing them out there, so what does that tell us?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And what success would that be?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Case may throw the ball farther sometime but it usually is to the other team. :nono:

Again you don't see why his stats are the way they are. Ya his average per game has gone up greatly because he has thrown for short of 1,000 his last 3 games, why is that, because he does absolutely nothing in the first half, his team falls behind then he has to throw the ball 45-50 times against soft defenses and prevent defense!

Also the Vikes have run the ball pretty well in their last 3 losses, over 4 yards a pop, so I guess that excuse isn't a very good one!