• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Unsportsmanlike Conduct

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow I'm impressed he put up big numbers in his teams victory over GB, oh wait, they lost!
Well deserved "award" though, way to bring them back to another loss!

Well done Sammy, well done, and congratulations!

Again Matt Fricken Barkley threw for 362 against GB with less attempts the week before Sammy, again please remind me who Matt Barkley is?

Well I can tell you Matt Barkley has played way better then Goff. He has played good this year and will probably burn the Vikes D this weekend

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk about idiotic statements? Every time you try to compare what Sammy has done to what Goff has done, shows your ignorance!

Goff may not work out, but if you are going to compare, then let's talk about it after Goff has been in the league for 7 years! If if Goff isn't successful after 7 years, his career would still compare favorably to Sammys, just would mean that they both were not successful after 7 years!

I have news for you if your a starter in this league for 7 years then you belong. especially when teams give up 1st rd picks to get you. It doesn't matter if you won a super bowl or not. Most Qb's don't start that long. Yes winning the super bowl is the goal but the fact is a lot of luck has to happen.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not trying to compare Goff to Bradford I'm just pointing out Bradford played much better as a rookie and you guys give him so much crap. you say crap like well their was no else that year to give ROY to. But now you guys are starting to see but will never admit that him winning 7 games his rookie year was impressive considering they won 1 game the year before.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I can tell you Matt Barkley has played way better then Goff. He has played good this year and will probably burn the Vikes D this weekend

Why the Hell do you keep bringing Goff into the conversation, a guy that has started how many games? You are something else Coug??????????

But ya your right, Barkley has played good this year, if you think a QB that "leads" your team to a 1-5 record with 8 TD passes and 12 interceptions is good, ya I see why you think Sammy is great, if you actually think this guy is good! Again this nobody, Barkley put up similar numbers against GB that the greatest QB of our generation did, the unbelievable, the amazing, the dreamy, the legend, Sammy Boy.

My God Coug, get a new girlfriend!!!!!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have news for you if your a starter in this league for 7 years then you belong. especially when teams give up 1st rd picks to get you. It doesn't matter if you won a super bowl or not. Most Qb's don't start that long. Yes winning the super bowl is the goal but the fact is a lot of luck has to happen.

Most QB's aren't hurt half of those years:laugh3:

And I'm sure you are familiar with the movies Dumb and Dumber, and the new Dumb and dumber, and dumbest, also known as Rams, Eagles, and Vikings!!!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not trying to compare Goff to Bradford I'm just pointing out Bradford played much better as a rookie and you guys give him so much crap. you say crap like well their was no else that year to give ROY to. But now you guys are starting to see but will never admit that him winning 7 games his rookie year was impressive considering they won 1 game the year before.

Ya Sammy had a incredible rookie year, it was amazing, I still have a boner about it!!!Not!!! MANY rookie Qb's have had better years since then!!!!!!!!

Ya the Rams won one game the year before, wasn't a whole lot of room to go anywhere but up? You fail to give credit to Jackson rushing for over 1,000 yards, our defense was pretty good, plus the fact that they really dumbed down the plays for Sammy and again he checked down and most of his yards came from YAC, a stat you apparently are unfamiliar with or just choose to ignore when discussing Sammys greatness!

And you KEEP bringing up his "great" rookie year and how "he" took them from 1 win to 7, oh boy. Well he hasn't EVER improved on that, if he can take such a crappy team to such amazing new heights like he did that year, why cant he take them any further!

Id wait for the answer, but I will do it for you
Because his rb's suck
His WR's suck
His oline sucks
His defenses suck
His OC's suck
His agent sucks
His footballs are under inflated
His FG kickers suck
he drives a Prius

I'm sure Ive left some out, but I'm sure you will let us know

Let the exuses begin, I mean continue!!:blah::kev::bored2::violin::puke:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah its funny the excuses you can make for Goff. He looks completely lost most of the time. I think its safe to say he won't win ROY.

Talk about yet another idiotic statement, ya lets compare a guy that will start 7
games having a chance at ROY!
Id take our oline in 2010 over this one any day, plus we had a 1,000 rusher, Plus Amendola caught 85 passes that year, that would be considered a pretty reliable receiver, we haven't had a guy come close to that since. Britt did have over 1,000 receiving this year though, with less catches, which means Amendola averaged 8 yards a catch, not a good average for a WR, but that's what you get when you dink and dunk!!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok Coug please explain this to me! If it was all on Sammie leading the Rams to 7 wins after a 1 win season, doesn't it stand to reason that its on him for taking a 10-6 Eagles team and turning it into a 7-9 team.
or how about taking a 11-5 Vikings team and "leading" them to a 6-8 record this year?

Gee I can hardly wait for this response, but I think I already know:L Not Sammy fault!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya Sammy had a incredible rookie year, it was amazing, I still have a boner about it!!!Not!!! MANY rookie Qb's have had better years since then!!!!!!!!

Ya the Rams won one game the year before, wasn't a whole lot of room to go anywhere but up? You fail to give credit to Jackson rushing for over 1,000 yards, our defense was pretty good, plus the fact that they really dumbed down the plays for Sammy and again he checked down and most of his yards came from YAC, a stat you apparently are unfamiliar with or just choose to ignore when discussing Sammys greatness!

And you KEEP bringing up his "great" rookie year and how "he" took them from 1 win to 7, oh boy. Well he hasn't EVER improved on that, if he can take such a crappy team to such amazing new heights like he did that year, why cant he take them any further!

Id wait for the answer, but I will do it for you
Because his rb's suck
His WR's suck
His oline sucks
His defenses suck
His OC's suck
His agent sucks
His footballs are under inflated
His FG kickers suck
he drives a Prius

I'm sure Ive left some out, but I'm sure you will let us know

Let the exuses begin, I mean continue!!:blah::kev::bored2::violin::puke:

You like to call them excuses but the reality is they are facts and you know it. They are stats. those rams teams he was a part of were some of the worst teams in NFL history. The Eagles defense ranked 28th in the NFL last year giving up almost 28 points a game. And as you know Philadelphia lead the league in drop passes just like they did this year to. You're the One using those for excuses to try to justify he's not a good quarterback which is just comical. The Vikings have the worst Oline and worst running game in the NFL... yeah I guess that doesn't have anything to do with your team losing. But even with those challenges Sam has put up career numbers. NO Excuses there Smed...

Sam Bradford - 98 QB rating. 71% completion % (NFL Record) Just 4 INT in 14 games.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok Coug please explain this to me! If it was all on Sammie leading the Rams to 7 wins after a 1 win season, doesn't it stand to reason that its on him for taking a 10-6 Eagles team and turning it into a 7-9 team.
or how about taking a 11-5 Vikings team and "leading" them to a 6-8 record this year?

Gee I can hardly wait for this response, but I think I already know:L Not Sammy fault!

The Eagles had a completely different roster??

The Vikings had the best running game in 2015 and 2016 they have the worst do not see a connection there? Not to mention a totally different Oline. Oh but I know that's just a lame excuse right?

Last edited:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles had a completely different roster??

The Vikings had the best running game in 2015 and 2016 they have the worst do not see a connection there? Not to mention a totally different Oline. Oh but I know that's just a lame excuse right?

Seriously, you act like such a Maroon sometimes!!! So I guess nothing changed from the 09 to the 2010 Rams, EXCEPT Sammy, he was the difference maker! Now do you see the point I'm making, I doubt it!
Sometimes I cant believe how good he really is, but I should because every time I watch NFL related shows he's always in the conversation of the best QB's in the league! :L

Maybe you should leave Sammy alone for just a little bit, get off your knees and come up for some air! I know gay friends ( not that theres anything wrong that ) that don't have that much love for their partner!!!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its funny how there wasn't much Sammy talk for a month, and the exact day Coug is back from his banishment , the same sorry ass bullshit starts all over again!

If you would drop it Coug, we wouldn't have to respond to your ridiculous blather about your boy! The only reason I respond is because I'm not going to allow you to throw complete and total bullshit out here on our site and just let it slide.
If Sammy goes on to win multiple Super Bowls good for him, right now he is an average QB at best, and Ive always said that and he has proven it. The praise you continue to throw at him are hollow, because he has proven Jack Shit, except to your shallow low standards!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I think, honestly, if you sat back and looked at all the things -- being traded, trying to learn a new system, having a new coach, having to learn teammates -- all these things that he’s had to deal with. Injuries on offense. I thought he’s done an unbelievable job," Zimmer said. "He’s got a chance to break an NFL record for completion percentage. His quarterback rating is the highest it’s been in his career. Maybe this is the best year he’s ever had. If you put all those together and look at the things he’s had to deal with, I think he’s been amazing." Mike Zimmer.

Is this quote by Zimmer not exactly what I have been telling you guys?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I think, honestly, if you sat back and looked at all the things -- being traded, trying to learn a new system, having a new coach, having to learn teammates -- all these things that he’s had to deal with. Injuries on offense. I thought he’s done an unbelievable job," Zimmer said. "He’s got a chance to break an NFL record for completion percentage. His quarterback rating is the highest it’s been in his career. Maybe this is the best year he’s ever had. If you put all those together and look at the things he’s had to deal with, I think he’s been amazing." Mike Zimmer.

It is exactly what you have been saying, still means Jack Shit! He is putting up "decent" numbers, nothing great, yet this is his best year ever! Of course his coach is going to heap praise his way, didn't Fisher do that with every flipping QB we've had? That's whT coaches do, so like I said his and your comments mean Jack Shit. Again his completion percentage record is weak, Brees would easily crush it if he didn't throw deep and threw the majority of his passes to the line of scrimmage. So while Sammys percentage is slighty better than Brees, who's is really more impressive? (sad thing us you will say Sammy, why because of the broken record that you are, his oline sucks, he has no running game, blah blah blah) you my friend are ridiculous!

Is this quote by Zimmer not exactly what I have been telling you guys?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Way better? 70.3 rating vs 61.7? 8 TD and 12 INT vs 5 TD and 7 INT? He has been marginally better, but with zero upside. Barkley is 26 and has been in the league holding a clipboard for the better part of 4 years now.

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny, he makes these excuses for Bradford but is quick to rip Goff to shreds, and Goff is stuck in a worst situation than Bradford's been in.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford has shown he is a mediocre QB at best but Goff has still not reached the mediocre line yet... Hopefully he gets there next season. And I disagree that today's O-line and receiver corps is all that much worse than in 2010 when Bradford was the QB.
Will Goff be a better QB than Bradford one day? I sure hope he will but that future is cloudy right now.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford's first 6 starts:
133-234 (57%), 1357 yards, 5.8 yds/att, 7 td, 8 int

Goff:
99-185 (53.5%), 969 yards, 5.24 yds/att, 5 td, 7 int

Obviously, Pat Shurmur allowed Sam to throw a lot more than Goff has so far.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
48.0 — percentage of Sam Bradford's yards actually in the air

With 3,627 passing yards in 14 starts this season, Bradford has the highest passing total by a Vikings quarterback since Brett Favre in 2009. When Favre threw for 4,202 yards that season, 51.7 percent of those yards came through the air (with the rest coming after the catch), per Sporting Charts. Meanwhile, 48.0 percent of Bradford's yards have come through the air. Only Alex Smith of the Chiefs has a lower percentage among NFL starters. Jameis Winston of the Buccaneers has the highest percentage at 66.6.

People keep posting "facts", yet Cougie keeps dismissing them! The guy on average throws the ball a little over 3 yards "Downfield" per pass completion, yet we are supposed to be amazed by his completion percentage, as I've said, if he's throwing it 3 yards his completion percentage should be even higher!.
Gee if you take out his handful of actual deep throws, his average completion on the majority of his other throws probably falls below 3 yards per completion!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford's first 6 starts:
133-234 (57%), 1357 yards, 5.8 yds/att, 7 td, 8 int

Goff:
99-185 (53.5%), 969 yards, 5.24 yds/att, 5 td, 7 int

Obviously, Pat Shurmur allowed Sam to throw a lot more than Goff has so far.
One huge difference to me, SB was the obvious choice at QB for No. 1 overall. Rams fans either wanted the QB Bradford or DE Suh.

That was not the same scenario for this last draft, it was either QB Goff or QB Wentz.

That to me is huge in comparing the 2010 draft scenarios to the 2016 draft scenarios.

I wanted Wentz, just because I saw him in his college performances as a 'gamer', and one of the intangibles that made the differencde, and didn't see that 'gamer' quality from Goff.

This was similar quality I saw from Eli going into the draft, something I so admired from Warner, and the reason I was never a Bulger fan.