• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Unsportsmanlike Conduct

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have to disagree. The play calling was to play to Goff's current abilities on the field which are limited. They called short quick throws to help him get rid of the ball to combat the weather and defensive line you mentioned. We saw on the last drive his ability to throw the ball down field was feeble at best. According to PFF who grades every play and every player the Rams OL is actually pretty good at PASS blocking with the exception of Robinson who can't do either. Saffold has a pass block grade of 81.9 which is solid. Barnes 74. Wichmann 76.5. Havenstein 80.6. This is a pretty good grade across the line. Run blocking is where they struggle as Gurley will tell you.

When your WR's can't get open or are in double coverage, do you really think he's in a position to succeed throwing deep? Fuck, there was only 36 seconds left. They should have been throwing deep earlier and more often than they did.

That same article you mentioned said the o-line did not do a good job of pass protection. Let's be honest, if the number on his jersey was #8, you'd be sucking him off right now.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QUOTE="Smed55, post: 9266146, member: 4387"]Again, you don't get it, if they had AP and no injuries they would still be doing just as well with Hill[/QUOTE]

You can try all you want to lump Bradford into the same category as Hill, Keenum, Foles, Davis but sorry he is a legit starter and the others as proven again and again are not. But sure I'm the one that doesn't get it. :nono:

Sam Bradford Aaron Rodgers pic - Google Search

Last edited:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QUOTE="Smed55, post: 9266146, member: 4387"]Again, you don't get it, if they had AP and no injuries they would still be doing just as well with Hill

You can try all you want to lump Bradford into the same category as Hill, Keenum, Foles, Davis but sorry he is a legit starter and the others as proven again and again are not. But sure I'm the one that doesn't get it. :nono:

Sam Bradford Aaron Rodgers pic - Google Search[/QUOTE]

You're the one that doesn't get that we don't give a shit about Bradford any more. He's a former Ram removed by two seasons now. Should we also keep discussing Shaun Hill and Austin Davis?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sam Bradford Aaron Rodgers pic - Google Search

You're the one that doesn't get that we don't give a shit about Bradford any more. He's a former Ram removed by two seasons now. Should we also keep discussing Shaun Hill and Austin Davis?[/QUOTE]

Oh but you forget we traded Bradford away.. that causing the chain reaction 0f bad QB play and to give up the farm to move up for a quarterback. So it is relative.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as Coug has Bradford love, he gets baited a lot on here. For this topic to go away, everyone needs to stop bringing the guy up.

I for one saw a better Bradford earlier this year. Yes it was September and yes he has a good defense. Yes he's a bit better than average with a good mix of offense around him. The end

Hell I don't even talk about MJ and Pippen this much.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reminds me of the barber shop scene in coming to America when they talk about Rocky Marciano

On repeat

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the one that doesn't get that we don't give a shit about Bradford any more. He's a former Ram removed by two seasons now. Should we also keep discussing Shaun Hill and Austin Davis?

Oh but you forget we traded Bradford away.. that causing the chain reaction 0f bad QB play and to give up the farm to move up for a quarterback. So it is relative.[/QUOTE]

Traded him away which started a chain reaction of bad QB play, that's a good one Coug. The bad QB play started before they traded him away, he "was" part of the bad QB play! As far as all the other QB's, they had just as much success as Sammy did with the Rams.
Why Sammy is still playing has a lot of people scratching their heads?

And yes you don't have a clue if you think the Vikings would be any worse record wise right now with Hill at QB. The success or lack of that, has been their defense, they either win or lose with their defense
Sammy didn't beat Rodgers, Sammy didn't beat Newton, Sammy didn't beat Palmer, Sammy didn't beat anyone, the Vikings defense outplayed the teams in their victories, the Vikes D didn't play well enough in their losses!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh but you forget we traded Bradford away.. that causing the chain reaction 0f bad QB play and to give up the farm to move up for a quarterback. So it is relative.[/QUOTE]

Trading Bradford away ENABLED the Rams to trade up for Goff. Good riddance to damaged goods.

Poor (or game manager at best) QB play is guaranteed under Fisher. The OC doesn't matter, as we've seen with the turnover for a decade now. Each guy seemingly gets re-hired elsewhere and does better. Fisher's iron grip choking off the offense to support his defense is crippling.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh but you forget we traded Bradford away.. that causing the chain reaction 0f bad QB play and to give up the farm to move up for a quarterback. So it is relative.

Traded him away which started a chain reaction of bad QB play, that's a good one Coug. The bad QB play started before they traded him away, he "was" part of the bad QB play! As far as all the other QB's, they had just as much success as Sammy did with the Rams.
Why Sammy is still playing has a lot of people scratching their heads?

And yes you don't have a clue if you think the Vikings would be any worse record wise right now with Hill at QB. The success or lack of that, has been their defense, they either win or lose with their defense
Sammy didn't beat Rodgers, Sammy didn't beat Newton, Sammy didn't beat Palmer, Sammy didn't beat anyone, the Vikings defense outplayed the teams in their victories, the Vikes D didn't play well enough in their losses![/QUOTE]

Why do you think the Vikes gave up a first rd pick for Bradford when they had Hill already if they are the same player?? The Vikes D didn't play good enough in the losses? They played like CRAP! Sam had a QB rating of over 100 in 2 of the losses and 89 in another. What more is he suppose to do? The loss to the lions was completly on Zimmer for calling a TO when he could have let the clock tic down but he left time on the clock to let Saffold go down and tie the game. A total Fisher move. No way Hill starts the season 5-0.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told my friends and family, watch the game is tied late and in the fourth, Bradford will throw a pick to lose the game. Like clockwork. The Vikings are now winners of one of their last six games, including getting swept by division leading Lions.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told my friends and family, watch the game is tied late and in the fourth, Bradford will throw a pick to lose the game. Like clockwork. The Vikings are now winners of one of their last six games, including getting swept by division leading Lions.

Yep, the proof is in the pudding, and Sammy is pudding!

But as Coug said, it's not his fault!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again you are right Coug, the Vikes D didn't play well enough, because like the Rams they can't count on their offense to score enough points to win games!

Again you are right Vikes didn't lose because of Sammy, it's the coaches fault that they only put up 13 points, it's the coaches fault Sammy threw the pick, it's the coaches fault Sammy chooses to throw 4 yard passes, always someone else's fault with you!

Funny how they even said in today's game Sammys average pass traveled 4 yards. He led the league last year in shortest average pass, but you don't get why people call him Captain Checkdown, and the King of the dink and dunk?
And yes, Hill could have the Vikes sitting at 6-5, admit it just once Coug, your boy aint all that!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again you are right Coug, the Vikes D didn't play well enough, because like the Rams they can't count on their offense to score enough points to win games!

Again you are right Vikes didn't lose because of Sammy, it's the coaches fault that they only put up 13 points, it's the coaches fault Sammy threw the pick, it's the coaches fault Sammy chooses to throw 4 yard passes, always someone else's fault with you!

Funny how they even said in today's game Sammys average pass traveled 4 yards. He led the league last year in shortest average pass, but you don't get why people call him Captain Checkdown, and the King of the dink and dunk?
And yes, Hill could have the Vikes sitting at 6-5, admit it just once Coug, your boy aint all that!

why is it so hard for you to understand stand? they have no running game period. the defense can protect against the long pass not to mention they don't have a deep threat WR. His only option is to take the short passes its up to the WR to break a tackle and make a play. sure his 3 int of the year and its all his fault. you really don't have a clue.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and its Bradford's fault they have 5 losses?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The fact that he is second in Completion % in the NFL just slightly behind Drew Brees behind the worst OL and the worst running game I find pretty damn impressive. And don't say its just because of short passes. Their are 11 teams with shorter pass yards att per pass. Including the Rams. but the Rams are 25th in the NFL on completion %. So Bradford's accuracy is very impressive under pressure almost every play. So yes I would say my boy is pretty good.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that he is second in Completion % in the NFL just slightly behind Drew Brees behind the worst OL and the worst running game I find pretty damn impressive. And don't say its just because of short passes. Their are 11 teams with shorter pass yards att per pass. Including the Rams. but the Rams are 25th in the NFL on completion %. So Bradford's accuracy is very impressive under pressure almost every play. So yes I would say my boy is pretty good.

You are so full of shit Coug, now I understand why you don't get anything, you have shit in your eyes, you have shit in your ears, and obviously shit spews out of your mouth all the time! Didn't you just say that Sammy wasn't your boy, now he is?

Obviously you are "easily" impressed, I've watched all his games, sometimes he's even worse than I thought!. We were watching the game yesterday and my brother made the comment about how bad he is, and he isn't biased either way!

I'm not sure what you are watching, but you are the one that is clueless and your endless excuses for him are ridiculous. As others have said "good" QB's make their teams better, Sammy has never done that. Other teams have bad WR's and bad olines but they still get the job done!
Stafford has SEVEN 4th quarter come backs this year, Sammy has the same amount for his CAREER. he does not and will not "lead" a team from behind, but he does get a butt load of garbage time stats, and he's done that throughout his career

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh andCoug Brees actually throws the long ball yet his completion percentage is better. You whine about Sammys receivers yet they get a ton of YAC yards, yer he still has NEVER thrown for over 4,000, which any more the average QB does

Sammy=Captain Checkdown

Sammy = King of the dink and dunk

Sammy = somewhat average

As always Coug everyone in here is wrong about him, yet you are right

Hail the Mighty Coug!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are so full of shit Coug, now I understand why you don't get anything, you have shit in your eyes, you have shit in your ears, and obviously shit spews out of your mouth all the time! Didn't you just say that Sammy wasn't your boy, now he is?

Obviously you are "easily" impressed, I've watched all his games, sometimes he's even worse than I thought!. We were watching the game yesterday and my brother made the comment about how bad he is, and he isn't biased either way!

I'm not sure what you are watching, but you are the one that is clueless and your endless excuses for him are ridiculous. As others have said "good" QB's make their teams better, Sammy has never done that. Other teams have bad WR's and bad olines but they still get the job done!
Stafford has SEVEN 4th quarter come backs this year, Sammy has the same amount for his CAREER. he does not and will not "lead" a team from behind, but he does get a butt load of garbage time stats, and he's done that throughout his career

Really? please tell me which teams have a worse OL and running game and get it done?? Good luck because they have the worse. Bradford and Saffold stats were almost identical yesterday except Bradford actually had a longer Y/A 6.1 To Saffold 5.8. Saffold completion % was 58% compared to Bradford's 84% QB Rating Saffold 82 Bradford 80. Obviously the INT hurt but its not like he does it very often. which is amazing with that offense.

Last edited: