• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Unsportsmanlike Conduct

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hope Goff starts and throws for a 4tds/400passing yards just to get Coogie to shut the front door!

Oh wait....even if he did play well Coog would compare some panty waste stat to show otherwise! :gaah:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Goff starts and throws for a 4tds/400passing yards just to get Coogie to shut the front door!

Oh wait....even if he did play well Coog would compare some panty waste stat to show otherwise! :gaah:

No I wouldn't. it really doesn't matter what he does Sunday good or bad it's going to take a season of games at least to know for sure. Just can't wait to hear fishers BS on why now he's the starter lol especially after a Rams win on the road.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well then you shouldn't complain about Keenum performances. You get what you pay for.
Kind of like the Vike are getting what they paid for? And Bottom line Coug Vikes wouldn't be any worse off now if Hill started all year!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you honestly believe the Rams would be 4-5 with Bradford. I think many of the Rams losses were due to the QB play. None of the Vikings loses have been because of Bradfords play directly. And he's doing it with absolutely no running game and the worst OL.

Bradford 11 TD 2 INT 70% completion, 100 QB rating.

Keenum 9 TD 11 INT 61% completion, 77 QB rating.

Funny how Sammy ALWAYS seems to be playing behind the worst oline in the NFL, never has any running back help, never has weapons, poor Sammy, I mean " rich"poor Sammy, guy just can't catch a break!:(

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of like the Vike are getting what they paid for? And Bottom line Coug Vikes wouldn't be any worse off now if Hill started all year!

That's only because of the injuries but they happened after they traded for Bradford so it was a good trade especially if Bridgewater isn't ready next year. Do you really think Hill would only have 2 Int and a QB rating of 100 with the worst Oline in the league. No way but we all know you think Austin Davis is a starter to right?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how Sammy ALWAYS seems to be playing behind the worst oline in the NFL, never has any running back help, never has weapons, poor Sammy, I mean " rich"poor Sammy, guy just can't catch a break!:(

Well it seems to be true. Have to admit he has some bad luck. Besides his bank account which you mentioned.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's only because of the injuries but they happened after they traded for Bradford so it was a good trade especially if Bridgewater isn't ready next year. Do you really think Hill would only have 2 Int and a QB rating of 100 with the worst Oline in the league. No way but we all know you think Austin Davis is a starter to right?

No Hill wouldnt probably have those stats (see how I can at least be objective, unlike yourself) but those stats aren't really producing the wins, are they,? But as I said the Vikes would probably still be right where they are now with Hill at QB!!!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Hill wouldnt probably have those stats (see how I can at least be objective, unlike yourself) but those stats aren't really producing the wins, are they,? But as I said the Vikes would probably still be right where they are now with Hill at QB!!!

Well ill be objective too. Your probably right but like I said because of the Injuries which they didn't plan on. But you can see with those #'s and if they had their starting OL and AP they probably have just 1 loss to the Eagles still which would put them in first place. I don't think their OL was that great before the injuries but the injuries compounded it a lot.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is something to think about Smed. The Viks are 2 point favorites tomorrow. Why I have no idea because the Cards have the 2nd best pass defense in the NFL. Everyone knows the Vikes can't run so that tells me it will be a long day for Sam. But do you think they would be Favorites with Hill as the starter? I bet you not.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can I start a thread about Guacamole on here? I think I should be able to start a thread about Guacamole on this board. I PROMISE, it will have as much relevance to the Rams as this one!!!

We can talk about making Guacamole, eating Guacamole, different types of Guacamole, it'll be a blast!!! :nod:

Please, please, please!!! :D

Crap, now I'm hungry for Guacamole lol

Last edited:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can I start a thread about Guacamole on here? I think I should be able to start a thread about Guacamole on this board. I PROMISE, it will have as much relevance to the Rams as this one!!!

We can talk about making Guacamole, eating Guacamole, different types of Guacamole, it'll be a blast!!! :nod:

That does sound good!! with a Marg of course

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,889.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nah, I'd rather you talk about Memphis style BBQ. Now that stuff is delicious. :thumb:

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, I'd rather you talk about Memphis style BBQ. Now that stuff is delicious. :thumb:

Hell yeah!!! That's good stuff!!! I love a good slab of ribs!!!

I made and saved the guac for the UFC fights on FS1 tonight...I also have some nice fresh habanero salsa...

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, my guac has Avocado(obviously lol), finely chopped red onion, finely minced garlic(fresh or roasted depending on my mood, sometimes both), chopped tomato, cilantro chopped a bit(not too fine), small diced jalapenos or serranos(fresh or roasted, I pull the seeds out, but keep the "ribs" in where the heat REALLY is), salt, lime juice...

Its all about proportion, I don't like too much stuff in there, but just enough to taste everything together in each bite and DEFINITELY some heat!!!... I usually use at least 3 or 4 avocados when I make it...

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well ill be objective too. Your probably right but like I said because of the Injuries which they didn't plan on. But you can see with those #'s and if they had their starting OL and AP they probably have just 1 loss to the Eagles still which would put them in first place. I don't think their OL was that great before the injuries but the injuries compounded it a lot.

Again, you don't get it, if they had AP and no injuries they would still be doing just as well with Hill

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is something to think about Smed. The Viks are 2 point favorites tomorrow. Why I have no idea because the Cards have the 2nd best pass defense in the NFL. Everyone knows the Vikes can't run so that tells me it will be a long day for Sam. But do you think they would be Favorites with Hill as the starter? I bet you not.

Ya I would bet you! Cards haven't played well, Vikes defense is still pretty good, and they are home, that's why they are favored, has nothing to do with your boy!