• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Uni and Helmet, home and away

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Recently in the Rams forum we were talking about Rams changing unis, I brought up the idea that I thought it would be unique idea to have the Rams home uni be the 60s white and blue including the helmet, while the away uni and helmet would be blue and yellow.

1. Does that concept bad or good to you?

2. Would you be in favor of different color unis and helmets for your team?

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Recently in the Rams forum we were talking about Rams changing unis, I brought up the idea that I thought it would be unique idea to have the Rams home uni be the 60s white and blue including the helmet, while the away uni and helmet would be blue and yellow.

I think it would be a cool idea, I would love to see the Hawks wear their orig unis for a full season. Hopefully they burned those florescent green unis from a few years back, ugly as hell.

old1r1sh

It's a Great Day for Hockey
Hoopla Cash
$ 990.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Rams really need to convert back to the gold and blue full time. Either that or the ancient Blue and white, which could potentially work. I just don't like the current color scheme for the Rams.

old1r1sh

It's a Great Day for Hockey
Hoopla Cash
$ 990.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it would be a cool idea, I would love to see the Hawks wear their orig unis for a full season. Hopefully they burned those florescent green unis from a few years back, ugly as hell.
That classic blue and green combo is possibly my favorite in all of sports. I really wish they'd use the classic colors in a modern uniform style, not unlike the ones the Hawks have now. The same goes for the Eagles. Lose the dumb dark green and bring back the classic green please.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have seen some awesome suggestions of new Ram logos, and most of them have the blue and yellow coloring. Awesome threads.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they should stop fucking with unis as an excuse to grab cash from the Chets who buy the stupid things.

Home, away, retro, etc.

That's the beauty of my beer mugs and towels, just the logo. And actually usable.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like that idea both of those color combos are better than what they have now. Only change I'd make is to make the whites the road uni and the blue and yellows the home since the home team generally wears the dark jersey.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they should stop fucking with unis as an excuse to grab cash from the Chets who buy the stupid things.

Home, away, retro, etc.

That's the beauty of my beer mugs and towels, just the logo. And actually usable.
They haven't gone full sell out yet. They still have all that advertising real estate on the jerseys.:sly:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have seen some awesome suggestions of new Ram logos, and most of them have the blue and yellow coloring. Awesome threads.
How did I know you would eventually chime in on this thread...