• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ummm...OK

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I just don't give a fuck slightly more than you.

lol I mean my post was a bit of attempted comedy/sarcasm (although the boob story is true), but end of day I agree I really don't give a flying fuck what they march out there.

Now that said, here's my concern and this is NOT the first time we've seen it in recent history. Is the whole political/SJW/Woke bullshit dumbass social narrative on the subject of trannies going to take away from the GAME itself? We've seen it before in sports with kneeling, and BLM, and domestic abuse (even though women domestically abuse just as much as men), etc. If they start panning over to this cheerleader dork a bunch of times and talking about 'first tranny as a cheerleader' every few minutes especially as this narrative will grow (I'm sure), that's where I have an issue.

It was a lot easier where women were women and men like to see their boobs, ass and legs, and men were men who played a sport... and that's all it was about. No narrative... the focus was on the game, and already with this mentally fucked up weirdo being hired, we're seeing media glorifying it.

armadillooutlaw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True... well maybe now we have a chance with the tranny NFL cheerleader! Carolina could be a trend setter here!

"Hey, I'll bet you've never f'd any NFL cheerleader!"
"Yep, easy."
"What!? WHO!?"
"I don't like to kiss and tell......" *quickly walks away*
Lmao you are one sick shark...

toy story shark GIF

armadillooutlaw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don,t know about you but my dad never had the transvestite talk with me.he would be shocked if he were still around.
No one would have imagined 10-15 years ago that it would ever be considered normal. Just strange. And it's being done in the name of kindness. I don't think it's at all kind to tell a confused guy that he really is a woman, affirming their delusion. It's actually pretty hateful.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one would have imagined 10-15 years ago that it would ever be considered normal. Just strange. And it's being done in the name of kindness. I don't think it's at all kind to tell a confused guy that he really is a woman, affirming their delusion. It's actually pretty hateful.
would hurt his feelings,but we live in a shitty world and somebody has to do it sadly

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the question remains:
What does it take to be a pervert in today's society!

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Eh whatever. I just call them bub these days. Like "Hey bub." That way they can't find me wrong on some dumbass pronoun bullshit. Jesus trannies and the left are so out of their mind these days if a dude cuts his dick off and joins a woman team and you're like, "Hello miss." They'll probably freak out at you for not calling them a zeta independent coyote man neutral but pro woman zodiac teranova female."

Just easier to call them it. Or bub.

"Hey have you met <insert weirdo>"
"Oh yah, that bub is real nice." Or "Oh yah, it's real nice."

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I guess that makes him the HEAD cheerleader

armadillooutlaw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the question remains:
What does it take to be a pervert in today's society!
Doesn't seem like anything does short of someone being a literal rapist. Society is more screwed up than ever.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not fussed who gets to be a cheerleader. They're there to entertain the crowd.

In off-topic news we had our local annual carnival here last weekend and we had our 1st male carnival queen. :pop2:

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i,m surprised she made it since the team chooses the cheerleaders usually

maybe he/she was specifically chosen by cam newton when he was on the team?