• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ummm...OK

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol I mean my post was a bit of attempted comedy/sarcasm (although the boob story is true), but end of day I agree I really don't give a flying fuck what they march out there.

Now that said, here's my concern and this is NOT the first time we've seen it in recent history. Is the whole political/SJW/Woke bullshit dumbass social narrative on the subject of trannies going to take away from the GAME itself? We've seen it before in sports with kneeling, and BLM, and domestic abuse (even though women domestically abuse just as much as men), etc. If they start panning over to this cheerleader dork a bunch of times and talking about 'first tranny as a cheerleader' every few minutes especially as this narrative will grow (I'm sure), that's where I have an issue.

It was a lot easier where women were women and men like to see their boobs, ass and legs, and men were men who played a sport... and that's all it was about. No narrative... the focus was on the game, and already with this mentally fucked up weirdo being hired, we're seeing media glorifying it.
Let's both pray for never seeing a floppy penis wardrobe malfunction.