• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Uh Oh: ‘Concussion’ Trailer Released, Looks Like Roger Goodell’s Worst Nightmare

Delphic1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he had a reply that was at least related to my post.

so, my "in closing" post was right?

Don't care. I posted my answer. You obviously are looking for something that can support your stupid logic of comparing this situation with the Brady one.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't care. I posted my answer. You obviously are looking for something that can support your stupid logic of comparing this situation with the Brady one.
no, im looking to understand how "air in a football" ruins the "integrity of the game" when, by definition posted, goodells covering up of concussions/CTE isnt an "integrity of the game" issue.

its weird.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, im looking to understand how "air in a football" ruins the "integrity of the game" when, by definition posted, goodells covering up of concussions/CTE isnt an "integrity of the game" issue.

its weird.
anyone help a brotha out?

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone needs to keep in mind that Goodell works for the owners. Do you think all these high profile, media focussed decisions are made by Goodell? These things are the owners speaking. Care to guess why the owners make no qualms in giving that guy millions of dollars? So, that is the front and center when such things creep up. In Chris Carter's words, "He is the fall guy".

Regardless, integrity has nothing to do with concussions.

Cris Carter.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many of the players that sustained concussions weren't given the proper evaluation and were put back on the field the next week or the same game. To the extent that these players should have been held out of the game, but weren't, the concussion issue goes to the integrity of the game. Teams were playing against players that they should not have been. I don't find it hard to believe that some game results were changed because players that shouldn't have been playing were.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

its weird.
anyone?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many of the players that sustained concussions weren't given the proper evaluation and were put back on the field the next week or the same game. To the extent that these players should have been held out of the game, but weren't, the concussion issue goes to the integrity of the game. Teams were playing against players that they should not have been. I don't find it hard to believe that some game results were changed because players that shouldn't have been playing were.
no no no

its only integrity of the game if its the patriots!

dont you post here enough?

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I assume he sucks in 4pm games?

I just notice how abysmal he is in the postseason

Dalton has always been an interesting case to me

Here you have a QB who is almost a lock for a 10 win season and a postseason appearance, not at all easy to come by

But he is as awful as you will ever see once he gets to the postseason

Not an easy issue for ownership to deal with, very unusual
No, he does fine in the 4PM

But any prime-time game, Sunday, Monday, Thursday nights and post-season...yeah. He turns into Cable Andy Dalton.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, he does fine in the 4PM

But any prime-time game, Sunday, Monday, Thursday nights and post-season...yeah. He turns into Cable Andy Dalton.
lights go on, andy shrivels like my dick in a cold pool

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no no no

its only integrity of the game if its the patriots!

dont you post here enough?

It's funny because the Pats have been accused of cheating in the superbowl for this reason. The old Edelman was concussed and should have been removed from the game line.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny because the Pats have been accused of cheating in the superbowl for this reason. The old Edelman was concussed and should have been removed from the game line.
oh, he was woozy...claims he was fine...and he DID pass sideline protocol.

but yeah, he should have sat.