• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: UF vs. KY

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive been to Margaritaville a bunch in Key west.. just not at city walk becuase everything at universal is ten times over priced..not much of a fan of them anyway.. I like the salads and my BF says they have pretty good burgers.. but I can't eat burgers much anymore.. I usually go to the park with my kids and neither of them are interested in eating there.. I DO want to go to Emerils there..and they actually have 5 bars on the different levels but only the one in the downstairs has a tv you can actually watch sports on.. who knew..

Every place like that is over priced. Emeril's is very good. But I prefer to eat at Bubba Gump's or Margrittaville at CityWalk. If I have a preference I go to Kobe Japanese Restaurant on 192. Will be back down there for an adult vacation with no kid next summer. Definitely hitting up all 3 places while there. Then going to downtown Orlando to the Asian market for some damn fine food at a cheap price.

Will probably go to Universal since the wife has never been in that park. That will be it though for parks. Driving over to New Smyrna Beach for a day and driving down to Sanibel Island for a day. She did not see much of FL when we lived there.