• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: UF vs. KY

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Murphy looking good KT. 11 for 11 so far. Driskel’s days are done.

Yay!!! I just sent my tv message to record it.. will watch when I get home.still cant believe only one dam tv here and it's at the car where no one can see it

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell him to get Matt Jones on the O2 on the sideline before the game. He had an early breakaway run and was so gassed after about 75 yds that he got tackled by Quinton Dunbar trying to block for him. The boy still ain’t right from his viral infection.

Ok will

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously though Murphy looking good??

Yes. I know it’s KY but he looks like a senior that’s been doing this for a couple of years. Where the hell has he been in the grand scheme of things? They were just so locked-in on Driskel that they wouldn’t allow any other possibility. This is the difference between average coaching and great coaching. Steve Spurrier would have already put Murphy as the starting QB well before Driskel had his injury. Our coaches have put up with too much bullshit from he QB position lately ( Brantley, Driskel ). A great coach sees thru that and knows when a guy just doesn’t have it. Spurrier always found a QB in his stable that could play the game. He didn’t care whether you were first or fifth string.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spoke too soon. Let's see if the kid is mentally tough after a fuck-up.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry. Murphy threw a really dumb interception...almost a pick 6. Good thing our D totally dominates so it doesn't mean anything. We have the ball back already and continue to just run up the middle.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:gaah: seriously I'm betting the best friend evar for not walking away right now.. just saying will explain later when I am nit mss as hell and smiling through it

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry. Murphy threw a really dumb interception...almost a pick 6. Good thing our D totally dominates so it doesn't mean anything. We have the ball back already and continue to just run up the middle.

Yeah but did you see his ass hustle and catch the DB and put him down with a hard tackle? Something Duuhhriskel was incapable of.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. Jizzcol was fast but he just wouldn't give a shit enough to go run down that fuck-up.

He didn't have the
eye-of-the-tiger-dean-5-o.gif

Just a grinding win for us. We gots problems, but at least we're still dangerous.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. Jizzcol was fast but he just wouldn't give a shit enough to go run down that fuck-up.

He didn't have the
eye-of-the-tiger-dean-5-o.gif

Just a grinding win for us. We gots problems, but at least we're still dangerous.

Murphy looks good. I’m glad he’s had UT and UK to warm up with. Things get tougher for him now. Maybe not so much with Arky but he’s going to have a tough October. Still, he’s better than Driskel was. I actually saw him look over his first two receivers and go to his check off a couple of times. You know, stuff real QB’s are supposed to do. We’ve been sooooooo fucking thin in the QB cupboard since Urban Crier fucked us over with his fake suicide / heart attack / mental breakdown / alien anal probe. Fucker.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arky hung with A&M the whole game but just fell off 2 scores. That game could be quite the bitch. We'll definitely see how spirited Murphy is and how intact the D is after that game.

At least they're finally finding other ways to use Trey Burton. He took that one snap tonight. Hate to see that resource wasted.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arky hung with A&M the whole game but just fell off 2 scores. That game could be quite the bitch. We'll definitely see how spirited Murphy is and how intact the D is after that game.

At least they're finally finding other ways to use Trey Burton. He took that one snap tonight. Hate to see that resource wasted.

I love to have Trey Burton in the game, but I don’t know about taking the snap in the wildcat. Just seems really stale. It doesn’t seem like I’ve seen him gain a yard in that formation in about 3 years. He should be a slot receiver / H-Back and use him in must-get 3rd down situations. With Murphy’s mobility I think having Burton in that role will make it hard to key in on a single play-maker. Things are looking a little brighter, but it’s still a tough road ahead.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have to do that Burton QB wildcat lame run thing at least once every game so he can make the big pass when we really need it. It's a trolling effort because he has an arm.

Our D against the run is the big question now. Hope they can get shit figured-out. UK had those fast little fuckers, good work holding them to no TDs. (no that fuckin' fake doesn't count!)

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yay!!! I just sent my tv message to record it.. will watch when I get home.still cant believe only one dam tv here and it's at the car where no one can see it

I told you in your B-day thread that Margarittaville only had a TV at the bar. I know I am an FSU fan and don't know crap. :lol:

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have to do that Burton QB wildcat lame run thing at least once every game so he can make the big pass when we really need it. It's a trolling effort because he has an arm.

Our D against the run is the big question now. Hope they can get shit figured-out. UK had those fast little fuckers, good work holding them to no TDs. (no that fuckin' fake doesn't count!)

I told you in your B-day thread that Margarittaville only had a TV at the bar. I know I am an FSU fan and don't know crap. :lol:

Muschamp is saving the Trey Burton bomb pass/fake run for Joja or FSUx...book it!

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And I said that I knew the one in Key West had multiple tv's over the bar ...but the way it's set y up you can see them from wherever you sit there... only 2 tvs and none visible where we sat tonight... I never said you didn't know crap MR.. .. ive never been to the one at city walk is all

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally just finished watching our game .. look much improved and Murphy didn't seem to panic after his pick.. since now that he's got that out of the way ...looking better .. will have more info after Arky.. they(arky) are probably going to be a lil better competition then Ky.. well be at that game as well.. can't wait to see it live!

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I said that I knew the one in Key West had multiple tv's over the bar ...but the way it's set y up you can see them from wherever you sit there... only 2 tvs and none visible where we sat tonight... I never said you didn't know crap MR.. .. ive never been to the one at city walk is all

Live that close and never been there? That is a crime in and of itself. The bar at Citywalk is TINY!!!

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Live that close and never been there? That is a crime in and of itself. The bar at Citywalk is TINY!!!

Ive been to Margaritaville a bunch in Key west.. just not at city walk becuase everything at universal is ten times over priced..not much of a fan of them anyway.. I like the salads and my BF says they have pretty good burgers.. but I can't eat burgers much anymore.. I usually go to the park with my kids and neither of them are interested in eating there.. I DO want to go to Emerils there..and they actually have 5 bars on the different levels but only the one in the downstairs has a tv you can actually watch sports on.. who knew..