• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ubuntu

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any of you guys know anythiing about it....I've been trying to get this computer working for my sister's family, After lots of problems with the laptop overheating tryihg to intall xp, and it shutting down, I decided to put Ubuntu on this machine......it's been working well all day......

I honestly don't know what is happening.......every computer in their house is infected with bad viuruses......I told her it's her couponing blogs or someone is going to corrupt adult sites........she's the only person that uses every "good" computer to check her blogs for the deals......My desktop here I had to restore because the thing got unusuael that I know she used.....

After using running this OS all night, I don't notice anything majory different......buttons are in different location, but mostly the same.....

Soley for reserch pruoses I've checked out some of these adult sites, and I've never caught something that made my CPU not wanting to connect with others......

I really think she's going to some bargain blog that is fucking up her computers.....I just have to figure out which one.....

Any of you know a good linux based program to try and figure out which blog is fucking up all her computers?

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soley for reserch pruoses I've checked out some of these adult sites, and I've never caught something

Which ones were the safe ones?

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we'll need the actual web address of those deemed "good" sites

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO!!!!

Wow, can I post some weird stuff while extremely intoxicated.....:suds:

Seriously though, nobody knows anything about ubuntu/linux and all I get are a couple requests for "safe" pron sites out of all of that??? :D :laugh3:

I don't know that any sites are completely safe, but you can usually find something of interest at youpron or one of their associated sites, and I've never had a computer become completely unusable like my sisters family......every computer that she's ever had becomes useless until I completely erase it and start over......

I do recommend not surfing pron from an user account with admin priveledges to mitigate some of the more obvious virus'. Acually you shouldn't probably surf the internet period from an account with admin priveledges and next time she gets a new computer I'm going to set up individual accounts so hopefully that will help......

I just don't know how she has such awful luck with computers......I guess you can't trust those couponing moms and their web blogs.......:noidea:

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL yeah I was like "english mothafucka, do you speak it?!?"