• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tyler Bray

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bray on the practice squad at KC? I'll be interesting to see what happens with him. I surely don't think he'll make the team.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lottery pick? NBA or NHL?

But on a more serious note, how high do you consider "lottery pick" for the NFL draft?

Lottery pick has become a generic term for "top" pick...

If you want to be literal... he would have been a top pick. Is that better?

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The "one a more serious note" let you know he was kidding but you still didn't answer. How high? #1, top 10, 1st round? Sincere question. I thought he could be a 2nd rounder but that didn't consider his knucklehead intangibles.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The "one a more serious note" let you know he was kidding but you still didn't answer. How high? #1, top 10, 1st round? Sincere question. I thought he could be a 2nd rounder but that didn't consider his knucklehead intangibles.

That 1st season... he was on fire but his top receiver went down to a torn ACL in the Florida game. There was a chemistry there that never showed up again even once he came back. I thought definitely 1st round and maybe top 15. But just never came through..... he looked to have so much potential.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That 1st season... he was on fire but his top receiver went down to a torn ACL in the Florida game. There was a chemistry there that never showed up again even once he came back. I thought definitely 1st round and maybe top 15. But just never came through..... he looked to have so much potential.

Yeah, believe me. I know. When Hunter went down, I wanted to cry. The whole team just deflated. If Dooley was a better coach, that might not have happened but he wasn't and it did. :gaah:

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I will be rooting for you this year (except the Florida game of course). My entire family are UT alumni and I was born and raised in Knox so there is still a special place in my heart for them...

I like Dooley but not sure if he will be there long enough to get Tenn over the hump... and with UGA and SC coming on so strong lately, the Tenn / FL dominance of the SEC East seems to be gone forever.. fan have a tough time swallowing that.. and I think turning over coaches only makes things harder. I still don't think they should have ever pushed Fulmer out (nor Bowden at FSU) after everything they did for those programs. The good news for Tenn is Fulmer is still involved obviously... FSU can't say the same with that clown Jimbo at the helm.

Good luck.. :)

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I will be rooting for you this year (except the Florida game of course). My entire family are UT alumni and I was born and raised in Knox so there is still a special place in my heart for them...

I like Dooley but not sure if he will be there long enough to get Tenn over the hump... and with UGA and SC coming on so strong lately, the Tenn / FL dominance of the SEC East seems to be gone forever.. fan have a tough time swallowing that.. and I think turning over coaches only makes things harder. I still don't think they should have ever pushed Fulmer out (nor Bowden at FSU) after everything they did for those programs. The good news for Tenn is Fulmer is still involved obviously... FSU can't say the same with that clown Jimbo at the helm.

Good luck.. :)

Thanks, FYI - Dooley got canned. We got Jones now and he seems to be the real deal. Salvaged our recruiting class late last year, off to a great start on this one and the whole atmosphere around the program has been great. Players really love the guy, Harbaugh-esque so far ('cept Jones is good with the media, too. Lol).

Anyway, tough call being a Gator with Vol roots, don't tell your Gainesville buddies. Could get ugly. :suds:

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
$10,000,000 arm and $0.05 cent head

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

I have been following the NFL draft pretty closely for 15 years and never heard anyone talk about lottery picks in it.

And no, "top pick" is not any better. Top what? Top 3? Top 10? Top 15? Top 32?

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami has got to hate when people report they have somebody. Last time this happened, they lost Harbaugh.

I still feel bad for Tony Sparano. How awkward that they didn't even fire him but still went after Harbaugh. Then when Harbaugh chose the 49ers they came back like nothing happened.