• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tua is done so draft chase young

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lord knows what fans want. We had a good QB and half of the fan base didn't want him. Not sure that Bruce ever wanted him either. I am not sold on Haskins yet but I don't think he is a bust either. I am anxious to see how he plays the rest of the year. Those last two drives might have been HUGE for him.
The best we can hope for this year is will the game slow down for him and can he see what’s happening on the field vs live defenses.

the offense will change next yr

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what I can tell you.

I can tell you that Rosen, Trubisky and Kizer all scored in the very low range with Haskins.

Mahomes, Watson, Jackson, Murray and Josh Allen (he has other issues) all scored exceptionally well.

All the other young QBs drafted recently scored somewhere in between.

It is not a coincidence that the high scoring QBs are performing great, the low end have been terrible and the middle of the road have been up and down.

Again, not a coincidence.

And when next year’s data comes out, I will be able to predict who is going to thrive and who will struggle based on this test. Small sample, I know. But hard to argue. And more convincing than trying to guess what is going through a player’s mind from watching film.

Really starting to get interested in this test. Allen was by far the best qb on the field Thursday and the other qbs in Haskins category speak for themselves. Wonder why these scores aren’t leaked out like the wonderlic? I’d like to see a little more evidence

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do we know what the name of the test is that tlance keeps talking about?

Is it, in fact, the AIQ test?

Hey tlance: What's the name of the test that your superduper, supersecret ubersource uses, that's only been around for 3 years?

I'd like to google it, because lord knows, if you are typing about it on this message board, some other poor schlub is doing the same somewhere else.

Thanks!

P.S. - not for nothing, but if it is indeed the AIQ, then it's own website doesn't list the NFL as one of the leagues that actually uses its data.

Athletic Intelligence Measures

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey tlance: What's the name of the test that your superduper, supersecret ubersource uses, that's only been around for 3 years?

I'd like to google it, because lord knows, if you are typing about it on this message board, some other poor schlub is doing the same somewhere else.

Thanks!

P.S. - not for nothing, but if it is indeed the AIQ, then it's own website doesn't list the NFL as one of the leagues that actually uses its data.

if you click on “The aiq” on your link it does in fact say nfl teams (including sb winning teams).

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really starting to get interested in this test. Allen was by far the best qb on the field Thursday and the other qbs in Haskins category speak for themselves. Wonder why these scores aren’t leaked out like the wonderlic? I’d like to see a little more evidence

Because 3 or 4 teams have exclusive rights and they pay to keep them under wraps.

Eventually, I would guess every team will have access and the scores will be public. But for now, the teams who have the data are doing everything they can to keep it secret. And since the test creators are not businessmen and are basically running this company as side jobs to University gigs, it hasn’t blown up all the way yet.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks!

Sports Sense