• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tua Declares For The Draft

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MIA has, 5, 18, 27, 39, 56, 70 overall of the top 100.

For the Dolphins, and probably the Chargers...this pick will have a bearing on ticket sales which both teams need. I'm sure MIA would like use #18 on Tua, but they probably don't feel he will be there.

1. Unless Tua gets some damn good medical reviews I feel he will be there past 18.

2. If I am Miami and want to use my picks I shore up a lot of other areas and get a QB after 27.

3. Miami should make this draft their bitch trade out of some of those pick up round three and four picks this year and round one and two picks next year.

If they are really committed to rebuilding don't bust your entire nut on one draft.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do u think the bears r getting there? Steelers are not in the market. Not r the jags
I agree. The Bears will stick with Trubs until they have to make the contract decision or will try to get a veteran backup. Ben will be back and the Steelers will address other needs. And the Jags have lots of holes to fill and will either ride with Foles or Minshew.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Unless Tua gets some damn good medical reviews I feel he will be there past 18.

2. If I am Miami and want to use my picks I shore up a lot of other areas and get a QB after 27.

3. Miami should make this draft their bitch trade out of some of those pick up round three and four picks this year and round one and two picks next year.

If they are really committed to rebuilding don't bust your entire nut on one draft.

Obviously pending the medical, but he's already gotten some 1st round feelers from whatever probes they put out there or he would've stayed...honestly for him...it would be better for him to go in the 20s to a team that doesn't have to rush him out there., he doesn't have to be the savior.

MIA has a lot of needs...I know I wouldn't take Tua at 5 for sure, and I probably wouldn't even before the injury...liked him as a CFB QB, don't love him as an NFL QB. On my board, I'd have Herbert ahead of him...Jacob Eason has a lot of upside imo...I would probably take him at 18.

At the top, I would go with one of the OTs...maybe even trade down a few spots....I'd like to land a starting caliber C/G, a WR, and obviously QB.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously pending the medical, but he's already gotten some 1st round feelers from whatever probes they put out there or he would've stayed...honestly for him...it would be better for him to go in the 20s to a team that doesn't have to rush him out there., he doesn't have to be the savior.

MIA has a lot of needs...I know I wouldn't take Tua at 5 for sure, and I probably wouldn't even before the injury...liked him as a CFB QB, don't love him as an NFL QB. On my board, I'd have Herbert ahead of him...Jacob Eason has a lot of upside imo...I would probably take him at 18.

At the top, I would go with one of the OTs...maybe even trade down a few spots....I'd like to land a starting caliber C/G, a WR, and obviously QB.

Yeah of course there will be feelers but I see Tua falling. I am of the opinion there is not a lot of room for him to improve I think his talent is capped and I am unsure if that is enough for sustained success in the NFL.

I too like Eason and hope he is there at 23 when the Pats draft.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah of course there will be feelers but I see Tua falling. I am of the opinion there is not a lot of room for him to improve I think his talent is capped and I am unsure if that is enough for sustained success in the NFL.

I too like Eason and hope he is there at 23 when the Pats draft.

Tua...this was before he got hurt. IMO he projected much like Mayfield...mobile, but not a runner, good arm, not the ideal size for a QB. He's not Mahomes 2.0. But if not for the injury, he'd probably be a lock to be the 2nd QB off the board.

I definitely think Eason's best football is ahead of him...I tend to agree with you on Tua...I won't say he's peaked, but I don't see a ton of upside there either....a little bit of a risk taker at Bama...he's going to have learn the NFL throwing windows are much tighter...I see him throwing an uncomfortably high amount of INTs early in his career.