• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

TT v. Shitside- Most Popular (and annoying) Thread 2019/20 Season Style

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TT has led the league in offensive rebounds...you know, the type that take effort and desire to grab.

Have you come up with anything factual to explain you thinking Bam is "far better"? What can you point to that he does better other than assists?

So when Whiteside lead the legs in total rebounds that's an easier accomplishment??

Gotta Love This Forum

I told you I wasn't interested in one of your 50,000 post debates.
Bam is way better. That's it.
Star a poll.

How about you two show us when Whiteside was nailed to the bench?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
considering that Thompson is 2 years younger than Whiteside, and is much more reliable there is a much better chance gets a longer term contract- but often times when you nail down a long term deal your AAV is not as much as if you signed a one year deal.

it'll be interesting to see what both of them get- especially considering that the injuries to Nurkic and now Collins have really given Whiteside a lot of playing time- but will also expose his flaws.

If Whiteside wasn't good, he wouldn't get the minutes.

If Tristan was all that you claim, he'd be given more minutes.

Coaches want their best players on the court.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when Whiteside lead the legs in total rebounds that's an easier accomplishment??

Gotta Love This Forum

I told you I wasn't interested in one of your 50,000 post debates.
Bam is way better. That's it.
Star a poll.

How about you two show us when Whiteside was nailed to the bench?
didn't say what was an easier accomplishment but you implied all TTs ever done was something in the bedroom with Khloe.

Who needs 50,000 posts? How about just one thing Bam does better other than maybe assists since you said he is far better.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you get Nurkic and Collins are out, right?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if Nurkic and Collins were healthy how many minutes do you think Whiteside would be playing?

more or less than 20 a game?

20 is prob about what the over/under would be for me. Maybe 18 if Pau were actually healthy too and was worthy of getting a few minutes here and there.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

uhhh are you really this dense?

how many minutes a game do you think whiteside would be getting if Nurkic and Collins and Pau were healthy?

my guess is somewhere from 18-20 a game. IF THAT.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i mean cmon dont use common sense.

its obvious that Whitesdie would be on the bench of Nurkic was healthy and would be sharing minutes with Collins and Pau off the bench.

Collins is a solid player- on the off chance that the Cavs trade love to the Blazers- Collins is a must-include in the deal (along iwth other stuff obviously).

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uhhh are you really this dense?

how many minutes a game do you think whiteside would be getting if Nurkic and Collins and Pau were healthy?

my guess is somewhere from 18-20 a game. IF THAT.
I'll answer your questions in order

1) depending how dense you think he is, but guessing yes.
2) 15-18

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll answer your questions in order

1) depending how dense you think he is, but guessing yes.
2) 15-18
last year the Blazers made the WCF and were the 3 seed

this year they are 4-6 and currently out of the playoff picture

whats the difference?

lol.

the difference between the effect on winning that Nurkic has compared to Whiteside is HUMONGOUS. Nurkic is a winning player that is team first. Whiteside is a born loser.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
didn't say what was an easier accomplishment but you implied all TTs ever done was something in the bedroom with Khloe.

Who needs 50,000 posts? How about just one thing Bam does better other than maybe assists since you said he is far better.
the funniest thing is the "poll" argument. like that means anything. lol. Lets not look at what is actually happening on the floor- lets have a poll of inherently biased individuals that means absolutely nothing.

its just too funny.

As i said though- if the Cavs trade love and its to the Blazers- Collins is a must-get in the deal considering his age and skill set and position.--- all things the Cavs could use if they really choose to clear the deck.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the funniest thing is the "poll" argument. like that means anything. lol. Lets not look at what is actually happening on the floor- lets have a poll of inherently biased individuals that means absolutely nothing.

its just too funny.

As i said though- if the Cavs trade love and its to the Blazers- Collins is a must-get in the deal considering his age and skill set and position.--- all things the Cavs could use if they really choose to clear the deck.
IF they made such a deal because of salary might need to include Whiteside. Though I guess they could take on Bazemore who has an expiring deal. would have to think they'd also be getting a #1 or a couple #1s if players were Collins/Bazemore

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
last year the Blazers made the WCF and were the 3 seed

this year they are 4-6 and currently out of the playoff picture

whats the difference?

lol.

the difference between the effect on winning that Nurkic has compared to Whiteside is HUMONGOUS. Nurkic is a winning player that is team first. Whiteside is a born loser.

Not like Collins or Hood are injured either....60% of their starting lineup is hurt but lets blame it on the dude avg 15,13, & 2

Makes sense......

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

its just too funny.

What means nothing is your biased comments.
Hes no longer on the Heat, so I really don’t care what he does.
That being said, he’s been fine.
If you want to play guessing games on minutes played, go ahead.
As you’ve mentioned 10000 times, the league has changed.
Don’t act like Whiteside in the only C to lose minutes to small ball.

I also love how all of his stats are selfish stats.
Maybe watch some games.
He’s constantly trying to set screens, picks, etc.
If he’s passed the ball when hes near the rim, hes supposed to shoot every time.

Still waiting to hear how he was nailed to the bench?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF they made such a deal because of salary might need to include Whiteside. Though I guess they could take on Bazemore who has an expiring deal. would have to think they'd also be getting a #1 or a couple #1s if players were Collins/Bazemore
i know that is the really scary thing

if the Blazers gave the Cavs like collins and or little, a first rounder the would def. have to throw in Whiteside too. lol.......

I bet the Cavs would just send him home and tell him thanks but no thanks- they dont need him infecting the young kids on the team with his me-first attitude.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
30 out of 30 GMs is taking Bam > TT.
Bam is a whole nother level.
Still nothing factual on which you base this with nearly 4 days to think on it?

Face it. "eye test" or "you need to watch the games" = you have nothing factual to base your comment.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still nothing factual on which you base this with nearly 4 days to think on it?

Face it. "eye test" or "you need to watch the games" = you have nothing factual to base your comment.
maybe going forward, but i think a vast majority of GM's if there team was tring to win this year would easily take Thompson without a 2nd thought.

Hes 28, in the prime of his career, hes playing great, stastically superior, has played great ball in the playoffs, is a leader and has seen every situation there is to see i nthe NBA.

I couldnt imagine any team trying to win an NBA title this year would pick Bam over Thompson. It wouldnt even be close.

now long term considering the years of control on the contract and the potential? of course id trade thompson for bam right now if the Heat wanted to. Thompson's deal is up in 6 months. Bam is relatively cheap for the next couple years.

now Thompson on the Celtics or the Rockets or Clippers or Lakers would be a big time addition that could be the difference in a series - especially with who he would be replacing/taking minutes away from

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe going forward, but i think a vast majority of GM's if there team was tring to win this year would easily take Thompson without a 2nd thought.

Hes 28, in the prime of his career, hes playing great, stastically superior, has played great ball in the playoffs, is a leader and has seen every situation there is to see i nthe NBA.

I couldnt imagine any team trying to win an NBA title this year would pick Bam over Thompson. It wouldnt even be close.

now long term considering the years of control on the contract and the potential? of course id trade thompson for bam right now if the Heat wanted to. Thompson's deal is up in 6 months. Bam is relatively cheap for the next couple years.

now Thompson on the Celtics or the Rockets or Clippers or Lakers would be a big time addition that could be the difference in a series - especially with who he would be replacing/taking minutes away from
100% correct. Isn't even that I don't like Bam. More than solid player and as you said he's a nice value for a while.

but the idea 30 of 30 GMs are taking Bam based on current ability (and Bam being at a "whole 'nother level") is absurd.

Really wish there was a way to get him to the Clips in a fair deal that helps both teams to help them out, but I don't see it.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

its just too funny.

Translation: "put it to another poll? no, i'll lose again!!"-WiggyRuss:lol:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100% correct. Isn't even that I don't like Bam. More than solid player and as you said he's a nice value for a while.

but the idea 30 of 30 GMs are taking Bam based on current ability (and Bam being at a "whole 'nother level") is absurd.

Really wish there was a way to get him to the Clips in a fair deal that helps both teams to help them out, but I don't see it.
exactly.

yah Clips would be a good destination. Rockets too- each team has like no picks though. lol....

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One banged a Kardashian one didn't

Wait....does that go in the plus or minus column