• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

TT v. Shitside- Most Popular (and annoying) Thread 2019/20 Season Style

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep crying. I don't care what this thread's about. You're upset for no other reason than I took a shot at your team. Just like you've defended each of Freddie's bone-headed play calls. You're seemingly incapable of seeing fault in any teams you root for.

Remember when you got upset because I called Kareem Hunt a POS due to his off the field issues & you defended him?

You've defended Freddie's bad play calling. You've defended Kareem Hunt. And you lost your mind (again) because I mentioned Anthony Bennett in this thread.

You ain't right mentally.There's really no reason to keep this absurd topic going. I'm sure you'll have the need to respond though. Please do. I'll just laugh at whatever gibberish you have to say. And I already told you why I mentioned Bennett in a previous comment. But as usual you had an issue with it.
well here ya go. You made this comment (about me defending EACH of Freddie's boneheaded playcalls) a full month after the Seattle game where I ripped him and showed proof I ripped him. You lied then, in that comment above and again today. Well done.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only 2019 post, but one in fouled out. I mean, he asked for proof of what he said and that's where the search led me, so........?

Like any good investigator...just follow the evidence to wherever it leads.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like any good investigator...just follow the evidence to wherever it leads.
Yep....but figured it would be in one of the main threads. Also figured he would not own he lied. So far that turned out to be true.