• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

TT v. Shitside- Most Popular (and annoying) Thread 2019/20 Season Style

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watch games.
Im not really interested in another TT debate.
Maybe start a TT/Bam poll and see if TT can get more then the 14% he got vs Whiteside.
TurnUp to English - "you got me again as I made a foolish extreme comment i cannot back with anything factual.....and you know, dt, it isn't in me to own my absurd comments when called on them."

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TurnUp to English - "you got me again as I made a foolish extreme comment i cannot back with anything factual.....and you know, dt, it isn't in me to own my absurd comments when called on them."
its the exact same with him and Whiteside at this point.

The guy was benched

The guy cried like a little girl, undermined his own team

The guy was then traded for trash.

Its clear he is a joke.

but he is still doubling down on a guy given one of the worst contracts in the NBA over the last few years--- which really shouldnt be a surprise since Riley was giving out shit contracts like candy on Halloween (Waiters, JJ, TJ, Whiteside, etc.).

how that guy ever thought he could have the core of a winning team giving Tyler Johnson, James Johnosn, Dion Waiters and Hassan Whiteside all that money is just beyond me.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Countless times you said he’d be out of the league referencing whatever country he had played in before.

Only person making shit up is you.
out of league and kicked out of league is the same?

Guess DWade was kicked out of the league. Shame on him.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya gotta love @TurnUpTheHeat

TurnUp - "Bam is far better than TT"
me - "how so?"
TurnUp - "wiggy was wrong about Whiteside."

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
out of league and kicked out of league is the same?

Guess DWade was kicked out of the league. Shame on him.
MJ?

kicked out of the league

Duncan?

kicked out of the league

Magic?

kicked out of the league

:lol:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
18,8, & 3 for Hassan

Another solid performance

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Collin Sexton's career-high, defensive rebounding and more:...

5. Even when Thompson was not on the floor, he was seen on the bench supporting his team. During the third quarter with five minutes to play, as Larry Nance Jr. was called for a foul, he was seen standing and clapping his hands. As Cedi Osman went up for an easy layup, he stood up and clapped again as the Cavs headed back down to defend.

“Tristan has done a great job leading this team as well,” Love said. “Taking those guys under our wings and continue to have open communication and dialogue. I think that’s really helped them and it’s helped us as well.”

His teammates and Beilein both recognize the leadership role he has shown throughout the first nine games of the season. His on-the-court presence is infectious for the Cavs, but his demeanor on the bench and in timeouts provides a continued spark for this team. He scored nine points and grabbed nine rebounds, along with a block and a steal.

“Tristan is the second coach, as far as accountability and all those things,” Beilein said.

Whiteside and Tristan are just on total opposite ends of the spectrum when it comes to being team guys. Its not even close. One is a selfish loudmouth. One is a true leader.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
decent game...how'd he do in his new role as a point center? Another 0-1 assists?

He was stupid for that point center comment but he has been solid this year or will you & Wiggy act like 15,13, & 2 are bad numbers

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was stupid for that point center comment but he has been solid this year or will you & Wiggy act like 15,13, & 2 are bad numbers
would you actually want Hassan Whiteside on a team you root for?

I dont care what his stats are- i would never want him on my team.

between all his baggage and the fact that his game is archaic, i wouldn't want him close to a team i root for--- ESPECIALLY if there were young impressionable guys on the team.

you have to be thrilled he is gone from the Heat. WAAAAAAAAAY more trouble than he is worth. He is the ANTITHESIS of what you claim to be a "Heat Player"