• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trolls

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright gents, if you feel like it (since the game is currently sucking).....what trolls do you think share the same account?

I definitely think TitoMac274 and DBPaclockman are the same.

inoutrepeat and Livindisup I think are the same as well.

Unfortunately, I think Nolan is just himself.....an annoying self.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Alright gents, if you feel like it (since the game is currently sucking).....what trolls do you think share the same account?

I definitely think TitoMac274 and DBPaclockman are the same.

inoutrepeat and Livindisup I think are the same as well.

Unfortunately, I think Nolan is just himself.....an annoying self.

speaky=keith=grabsomepinemeat

tito=dbpacklockman=beanepole=puchero (or something similar).

...and I'm beginning to think:

Hangman_ESPN = inoutrepeat

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you guys ready for the Big Red Machine to visit the 23rd - the 25th?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
speaky=keith=grabsomepinemeat

tito=dbpacklockman=beanepole=puchero (or something similar).

...and I'm beginning to think:

Hangman_ESPN = inoutrepeat

Grab has all but admitted it himself that he is SYM. I am not so convinced he is anyone else. Remember, we were all 100% convinced he was Tito. I do not think he is.

However, I think Tito may be MonkeyBoy. Apparently, the Tito moniker is well known on other boards from a while back. That tells me that he was definitely on ESPN before "Tito" showed up. Monkey did disappear a little before Tito showed up...

hokiehighsuperfly

I Go By Many Names
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Who the fuck is groin attack? He seems to have learned english recently.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grab has all but admitted it himself that he is SYM. I am not so convinced he is anyone else. Remember, we were all 100% convinced he was Tito. I do not think he is.

However, I think Tito may be MonkeyBoy. Apparently, the Tito moniker is well known on other boards from a while back. That tells me that he was definitely on ESPN before "Tito" showed up. Monkey did disappear a little before Tito showed up...

I took a little hiatus from the espn boards for a bit..Monkeyboy reminds me a little of livin.

Wasn't monkeyboy that same guy that used the most random of racial slurs, too? I get my trolls confused..

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Keith is definitely sym and grab, a while back he made the mistake of posting as sym using the Keith nic. As for Tito, he also trolled over at sfgiants.com a few years ago - eventually he was ip banned.

Ah, I do vaguely recall the nic monkeyboy, but don't remember much else. I recall on the "old board, there was troll, maybe it was monekyboy, or maybe Portuguese water dog, who always trolled Frandsen update posts as he moved through the minors. That's very tito like.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keith is definitely sym and grab, a while back he made the mistake of posting as sym using the Keith nic. As for Tito, he also trolled over at sfgiants.com a few years ago - eventually he was ip banned.

Ah, I do vaguely recall the nic monkeyboy, but don't remember much else. I recall on the "old board, there was troll, maybe it was monekyboy, or maybe Portuguese water dog, who always trolled Frandsen update posts as he moved through the minors. That's very tito like.

I believe that was PWD. Good call, yeah, Tito does have (among many others) an unhealthy disdain for any player in the minors who is from the bay area and white. I wonder if Tito is a bot of PWD.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I believe that was PWD. Good call, yeah, Tito does have (among many others) an unhealthy disdain for any player in the minors who is from the bay area and white. I wonder if Tito is a bot of PWD.

i think that's a good working assumption. Something really really wrong with that guy. Oh well, I've pretty much had it with the ESPN boards for now. Thanks again for getting this going.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think that's a good working assumption. Something really really wrong with that guy. Oh well, I've pretty much had it with the ESPN boards for now. Thanks again for getting this going.

No problem at all. I'm just glad that (it seems at least) you guys are enjoying it. I think you've already surpassed me in forum knowledge gp (as I think you've found out a stealth mode, lol), but even if the trolls do figure this place out there is an ignore feature (greasemonkey-esque) so this place should remain tolerable for quite a while.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know. Guys like Tito and TruNiners are a new strain of troll, a different feel than the garden variety, bored and lonely college kid.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
No problem at all. I'm just glad that (it seems at least) you guys are enjoying it. I think you've already surpassed me in forum knowledge gp (as I think you've found out a stealth mode, lol), but even if the trolls do figure this place out there is an ignore feature (greasemonkey-esque) so this place should remain tolerable for quite a while.

I love the ability to post multimedia stuff - ESPN sucks in that regard. I'm pretty familiar with this interface, it's vBulletin or a clone of it, which I used in a forum I participated in years ago. About the only thing I like about ESPN's software is its unlimited editing window.

xxERICSMITHXX

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm just glad SYM doesn't do his daily blog anymore in separate posts on the ESPN board, that really irritated me. MonkeyBoy is a name I haven't seen in awhile.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just glad SYM doesn't do his daily blog anymore in separate posts on the ESPN board, that really irritated me. MonkeyBoy is a name I haven't seen in awhile.

SYM (GrabSomePineMeat) is doing his feel-good-stories again, but they are not as long winded so he is not a prob in my mind.

Monkey had the same issues as Caz, Livin, True, NN, etc... He had one issue that he would never let go of (Ishikawa). I suspect he is one of the mentioned guys...

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SYM (GrabSomePineMeat) is doing his feel-good-stories again, but they are not as long winded so he is not a prob in my mind.

Monkey had the same issues as Caz, Livin, True, NN, etc... He had one issue that he would never let go of (Ishikawa). I suspect he is one of the mentioned guys...

I always thought Monkey was Caz, due to the Ishi issue....

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always thought Monkey was Caz, due to the Ishi issue....

Hey, did you guys ever find out if caz was castcore?

These guys take cuckoo for cocoa puffs to a whole new level

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, did you guys ever find out if caz was castcore?

These guys take cuckoo for cocoa puffs to a whole new level

I don't think anybody has been able to confirm it Anthem, but it's definitely a very good/safe bet.

I never would have guessed it, but Sanchez pitches a good game.....in crawls Tito.....it's so strange that I'm starting to think it's not a coincidence anymore.....:p

ElJimador

Keepin it Real
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Just scanned the ESPN board - mostly trolls talking to trolls.

Pretty much. I haven't given up on it entirely yet but I'm getting close. It's a pretty sorry rump left there now. A bunch of Ahabs and bedwetters.