• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Triple Espresso of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm almost certain we had this exact conversation here like two months ago, right down to using MD and OH as examples.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
300px-Jesusland_map.svg.png

If this were put to some kind of vote, I'm curious how would you all (Canadians and Americans alike) feel about it?

my bro and his family are in Cali and my wifes sisters fam is in Wash. state ... Im good with this lol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
300px-Jesusland_map.svg.png

If this were put to some kind of vote, I'm curious how would you all (Canadians and Americans alike) feel about it?

What is this? Some kind of proposal to let Canada actually win a Stanley Cup again?

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, yeah. Where I am in Ohio I am <4 miles from two other districts. The one to the north is specifically designed to neutralize the liberal Columbus Suburbs with rednecks from as far away as 100 miles.

I'm almost certain we had this exact conversation here like two months ago, right down to using MD and OH as examples.

Well, it's still a problem sooo...

States are starting to fix it. Pennsylvania worked on it already. Ohio is arguing about it now too.

I saw something yesterday (that I can't find now) that says the majority of Congress represents 18% of the population.

A picture says a thousand words...

DmRxjCFV4AAhYKb.jpg:large

Are three of those thousand words "Fuck Brett Kavanaugh"?

What is this? Some kind of proposal to let Canada actually win a Stanley Cup again?

No, because it doesn't include Ohio.

Status
Not open for further replies.