• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Triple Espresso of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
US Vice President Mike Pence, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, and Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats all deny being the author of anonymous administration insider article published in New York Times.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not Pence...
I also think it's somebody directly in the West Wing - as public as the figures are, the cabinet doesn't actually spend much time around the president. This rules out people like Sessions, DeVos etc.

It's Kellyanne! Someone call Channing Tatum and rescue her out of there! (Please don't take your kids to this movie, some of the scenes are graphic - gross negligence and mild nudity)

Wait a second... get what done? Was this supposed to be a DM?

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking Kim is the Captain and Trump is Toni Tennille...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not Pence. Pence is literally the brains behind almost every Trump policy and is on a highway straight to the 2024 GOP nom. He has zero reason to do something like this. That "lodestar" was put in there for exactly this sort of misinformation - leakers have been doing that since forever.

I also think it's somebody directly in the West Wing - as public as the figures are, the cabinet doesn't actually spend much time around the president. This rules out people like Sessions, DeVos etc.

It could be someone in the communications area but that department really only has two "senior officials" - Bill Shine (no) and Huckasanders (eh. 15% chance maybe? She may have gotten sick of being called a liar).

My guess is it isn't a higher-up, it's someone's underling. One of the undersecretaries who have a shit ton of meetings at the WH.

Now that you mention her, based entirely on how it's written, Huckabee Sanders makes a lot of sense. The use of "to be clear" to introduce a hedge and qualification, the repeated self-justifications and hero language, it doesn't read entirely dissimilar from her press briefings.

I think she'd also have cause to do it, since she's the one who directly bears the brunt of criticisms. It'd be pretty easy to get fed up and vent like this.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Honestly, I don't much like Rubio's reaction. Tell him he can wait his turn, but another reporter has the floor, and could he kindly respect her while she's asking her question. Alex Jones was interrupting a reporter, and it was unfair to that reporter to engage his interruption. And ultimately, that played right into Jone's gross hands.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I don't much like Rubio's reaction. Tell him he can wait his turn, but another reporter has the floor, and could he kindly respect her while she's asking her question. Alex Jones was interrupting a reporter, and it was unfair to that reporter to engage his interruption. And ultimately, that played right into Jone's gross hands.

Without a doubt but in terms of the bar set by Alex Jones, Rubio came across as a saint.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without a doubt but in terms of the bar set by Alex Jones, Rubio came across as a saint.

Would it have killed rubio to ask jones, “hey arent u the guy that says sandy hook was a hoax?”

Status
Not open for further replies.