• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Triple Espresso of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, while Trump was slurring his words at Billings, MT the people standing directly behind him were making faces and generally not worshipping him. Such as this guy with the faces:

Well, here's what not showing enough enthusiasm gets you:
Plaid shirt guy getting the boot and replaced by a staffer.

Unimpressed couple on other side of his giant orange head:

Some reports are that MAGA hat girl responded to a Craigslist ad for 15 bucks an hour to go to the rally.

Last edited:

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, if he was a Cowboys fan I feel a little less bad for him.

promo2.jpg

;)

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe someone anonymously did this to Trump?

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If mainstream media servides want people to see them as the "real news", the moral high ground to all the dreck on the internet, and pay subscription fees and see their jobs as being of vital importance to democracy, maybe they could stop trying their hardest to give half of the population a reason to call bullshit on them.

Here's the Toronto Star today on the news Canada lost 50,000 jobs this month, the majority being minimum wage work in Ontario where minimum wage was hiked by $4 earlier this year by the previous government:

In sobering news for the Ford government, Ontario lost 80,000 jobs in August | The Star

From title to content, trying to pin this as a knock on the Ford government (who has been in office for an entire 70 days).

And here's the Toronto Star last month crowing about how Ontario's jobless rate had fallen to an 18 year low:

Ontario’s employment boom defies minimum-wage naysayers | The Star

What a difference a month makes when you need to peddle your narrative.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plaid shirt guy is pretty funny, but my God....

Why is he still talking about the stupid election results??! It's been almost two years!! And it has NOTHING to do with impeachment! Neither does the economy. It has to do with breaking the law.

If you voted for Trump, hey, we all make mistakes. But if you continue to support this guy, you're either a racist or a moron (or both).

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, while Trump was slurring his words at Billings, MT the people standing directly behind him were making faces and generally not worshipping him. Such as this guy with the faces:

Well, here's what not showing enough enthusiasm gets you:
Plaid shirt guy getting the boot and replaced by a staffer.

Unimpressed couple on other side of his giant orange head:

Some reports are that MAGA hat girl responded to a Craigslist ad for 15 bucks an hour to go to the rally.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, he does and I met dare in May of this year (guy was nice enough to drive down from Jacksonville to Orlando to meet me for dinner on a Friday night). You'd be hard pressed to meet a nicer guy than him.
2furries.jpg

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump administration to take tough stance against International Criminal Court

That's a weird stance, why?

The draft speech says the Trump administration "will fight back" if the International Criminal Court formally proceeds with opening an investigation into alleged war crimes committed by U.S. service members and intelligence professionals during the war in Afghanistan.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heh. Shoulda done it.

The president later made that "Little Rocket Man" on Twitter, which he told Rob Porter "may be my best ever." When Porter asked if it might provoke Kim, according to Woodward, the president replied, "It's leader versus leader, man versus man, me versus Kim."

The most dangerous moment of the standoff, Woodward says, came when the president went to work on another tweet: "He drafts a tweet saying 'We are going to pull out dependents from South Korea ... Family members of the 28,000 people there.'"

That tweet was never sent, because of a back channel message from North Korea that it would regard a pullout of dependents as a sign the U.S. was preparing to attack. "At that moment there was a sense of profound alarm in the Pentagon leadership that, 'My God, one tweet and we have reliable information that the North Koreans are going to read this as an attack is imminent,'" Woodward said.

Bob Woodward: "People better wake up to what's going on" in the Oval Office

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heh. Shoulda done it.

The president later made that "Little Rocket Man" on Twitter, which he told Rob Porter "may be my best ever." When Porter asked if it might provoke Kim, according to Woodward, the president replied, "It's leader versus leader, man versus man, me versus Kim."

The most dangerous moment of the standoff, Woodward says, came when the president went to work on another tweet: "He drafts a tweet saying 'We are going to pull out dependents from South Korea ... Family members of the 28,000 people there.'"

That tweet was never sent, because of a back channel message from North Korea that it would regard a pullout of dependents as a sign the U.S. was preparing to attack. "At that moment there was a sense of profound alarm in the Pentagon leadership that, 'My God, one tweet and we have reliable information that the North Koreans are going to read this as an attack is imminent,'" Woodward said.

A military coup has never sounded so good! ;)

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heh. Shoulda done it.

This is astonishing news.

There are some tweets he doesn't actually send. I thought it was all just random neural firings and poor impulse control. But it sees he actually will show restraint.

Status
Not open for further replies.