• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Triple Espresso of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jail video surveillance from Jeffrey Epstein's first suicide attempt in July is missing, lawyer says

giphy.gif

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's actually much worse than Trump, to be honest.

Yup, because Trump has no principles and is a total narcissist who has spent his life doing whatever he wants with no consequences. Additionally, he's stupid.

On the other hand, most of the Republicans in the Senate are intelligent and highly accomplished individuals who I expect some partisan bullshit from, but who you expect to take their Constitutional duties seriously and who cannot look at the evidence in front of them and not see a serious issue here that (at a minimum) requires proper adjudication on their part. They are smart enough to know better. They are failing in their jobs minimum expectations.

I spent most of my life becoming more moderate. But this administration and the Republican party's reaction/support has reminded me that they are not a group to be compromised with. They and their values are a force to be absolutely fucking defeated. Period.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it turns out that Alberta UCP's infamous war room (now the Canadian Energy Centre) stole it's logo from a software company based out of Boston and used a picture of downtown T.O as their twitter banner.

They've since said they'll need to make a new logo and threw the ad company under the bus.The whole thing made me laugh but this tweet...

giphy.gif

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ Carol is awesome. Truly think she was not a Trump supporter and gave it to Faux news.
Anyway I really can't wait for the "People who don't care about facts" red hat.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I went to a training class in August on this and it's frighteningly easy. And I used these techniques to help figure out who was stalking/anonymously threatening an employee at my company and figure out that they had bought a gun. It can be used for good.

Ironic that the very lack of regulation of Internet Companies and their tracking is what caused this to be so easy in the first place. And people like Trump were so in favor of big corporations running amok on the webz.

Guess he'll have to call Bill Gates to shut off that part of the Internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.