• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Triple Espresso of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to a training class in August on this and it's frighteningly easy. And I used these techniques to help figure out who was stalking/anonymously threatening an employee at my company and figure out that they had bought a gun. It can be used for good.

Ironic that the very lack of regulation of Internet Companies and their tracking is what caused this to be so easy in the first place. And people like Trump were so in favor of big corporations running amok on the webz.

Guess he'll have to call Bill Gates to shut off that part of the Internet.
Oh yeah helped our distribution org do machine learning to understand the logistics of their employees and competitors from this data. The one data scientist showed me how easy it was to get.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^
dl5j4rf3ee641.png

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly though, this CBC-- Home Alone, Trump Triggering; is just a testament to how LITTLE research people do before posting memes, believing them to be facts. To be fair, both left and right are guilty of the same crap.

Any dimwit could have at least gone to the googles and realized that this thing was complete made up BS; possibly even the Trumps as being one of said dimwits.

For those not keeping score, Don Jr. had a meltdown over the CBC allegedly cutting his fathers screen time that he demanded be included in the movie if they wanted to shoot it on a location that he has since lost to bankruptcy.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe in the original cut Home Alone 2, Trump grabbed Oscar winner Brenda Fricker but the pussy and asked if she had seen My Left Nut. International treasure Catherine O'Hara insisted the scene be removed.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly though, this CBC-- Home Alone, Trump Triggering; is just a testament to how LITTLE research people do before posting memes, believing them to be facts. To be fair, both left and right are guilty of the same crap.

Agreed, and I do think both sides have plenty of morons to go around... but studies indicate that the right have more. And while I think left leaners can be plenty ignorant it's at least often for a belief in a good cause like getting people health care, basic human decency, wanting the planet to not become uninhabitable, making sure people have access to housing, etc. You know... some real Christian kinda shit even though the left doesn't have any Christian values allegedly. The right... I'm not even sure what they believe anymore because they've abandoned their values (limited government, avoiding foreign entanglements) for... ??? It doesn't make any sense except that they follow what their very biased media networks tell them to believe - something that wasn't a problem until 20 years ago and we've seen the aftermath of that problem. Fear-based motivation to unchallenged results and "alternate facts." So it's one thing to not be fully clued into how complicated policies or international trade work. It's another to drink the fucking Kool-Aid being fed to them by rich people and corporations getting them vote against their own interest because... a brown person had a lobster that one time? It's sickening. They're fucking dumb. I grew up among them. I chose not to stay among them. And this is why...

Status
Not open for further replies.