• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Triple Espresso of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump is certainly on edge the last 24 hours on so, I wonder if he's worried about what Epstein might say.
At the very least, he needs to turf his Labor Secretary yesterday. His fingerprints are all over this (pun maybe intended).

Keep in mind that not only was his shady ass plea bargain with Epstein 10 years ago very public knowledge when he was confirmed as Labor Sec. (with 8 Democrats voting for his confirmation, including Bob Menendez, Catherine Cortez Masto, DINO Joe Manchin Jon Tester and Mark Warner, all of whom are still serving) but he also was once considered a front runner to replace Sessions as AG. There's barely plausible deniability here that this guy was a shitbag and Trump employed him anyway.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's the 4th of July on the National Mall, stupid. There's always a big crowd. Not really news.

On a related note, I can't wait until next year's speech when we here how George Washington commanded the battleships and found victory at Gettysburg that won the Revolutionary War while Betsy Ross sewed a flag in front of the Greek troops.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's the 4th of July on the National Mall, stupid. There's always a big crowd. Not really news.

On a related note, I can't wait until next year's speech when we here how George Washington commanded the battleships and found victory at Gettysburg that won the Revolutionary War while Betsy Ross sewed a flag in front of the Greek troops.

I don't remember any discussion about crowd sizes for anyone until Trump started them with his hyperbole about his own. "The mainstream media won't tell you how big this crowd was!" says Trump, while the mainstream media of course wouldn't, because no one else cares.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What people keep forgetting is that there is a difference between people that sleep with very young boys/girls and pedophiles.

^what I expect to hear some pundits say if this story keeps going

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What people keep forgetting is that there is a difference between people that sleep with very young boys/girls and pedophiles.

^what I expect to hear some pundits say if this story keeps going
1551456926953.jpeg

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dammit! Antifa put quick dry cement in my Real Doll!

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't remember any discussion about crowd sizes for anyone until Trump started them with his hyperbole about his own. "The mainstream media won't tell you how big this crowd was!" says Trump, while the mainstream media of course wouldn't, because no one else cares.

(1) There wasn't. Trump's fragile ego has made this an issue.
(2) His speech was carried live on tons of networks that included tons of shots of the crowd.
(3) Multiple news articles from every major outlet litter a simple and easy-to-execute Google news search.
(4) His ego is fragile because he is insecure about his intelligence (he should be) and doesn't want us to notice (we do).
(5) This is evidenced by his lack of actual policy prescriptions on any and all issues and the fact that he thinks that airplanes and the star-spangled banner authoring were in any way related to World War 2.
(6) Trump is a confused, ignorant old man. Anyone who can't see this is also ignorant, a traitor, and would be disappointing to Thomas Jefferson.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(1) There wasn't. Trump's fragile ego has made this an issue.
(2) His speech was carried live on tons of networks that included tons of shots of the crowd.
(3) Multiple news articles from every major outlet litter a simple and easy-to-execute Google news search.
(4) His ego is fragile because he is insecure about his intelligence (he should be) and doesn't want us to notice (we do).
(5) This is evidenced by his lack of actual policy prescriptions on any and all issues and the fact that he thinks that airplanes and the star-spangled banner authoring were in any way related to World War 2.
(6) Trump is a confused, ignorant old man. Anyone who can't see this is also ignorant, a traitor, and would be disappointing to Thomas Jefferson.

I can't believe you got booted off the politics board :D

Status
Not open for further replies.