• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Triple Espresso of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Racist much? So he focuses on four congresswomen in which three are from the US.
If anyone tries to defend him, as I read some folks are, trying to make it out that he is only going after Ilhan Omar. If that was the case then why did the stable genius use plural of each word.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if we discover that Ilhan Omar was born in Norway?

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, Trump for once is not wrong - Those American congresswomen were born in a country whose government is a complete and total catastrophe.

Yes, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world.

And I, for one, give them both more of my trust to fix it than him...

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, my brother in law, who spent most of the week complaining about ObamaCare because he had recent health issues, overhead me and my sister in law talking about the Epstein thing. He immediately jumped to "BILL CLINTON WAS HIS FRIEND TOO! WHAT IF IT TURNS OUT HE WAS IN ON IT TOO?"

I simply replied "Then he should go to jail too. I am not retarded enough to support a ********* because he is on my team."

On the way, I stopped a place called "Bojangle's" off the highway for lunch in a place called, I shit you not, "Tobaccoville". A guy there had a 9mm in a holster on his hip in his high visibility shirt and camo shorts. I can't imagine the hellish existence where you are so convinced that your life is in mortal danger at every moment so much that you need to wear your penis extension to lunch at a shitty fast food chicken joint. And a lot of people in the south talk about how northerners don't raise their kids right. So if everyone down in Emphesematown is "raised right" what danger was Cooter in?
I was with you right up until the point where you bad-mouthed Bojangle's.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Marc, take a look in the mirror, if you defend a racist, that's pretty much just as bad as being a racist.

Short defended President Trump’s tweets about the four U.S. congresswomen, saying his tweets were not racist because Trump has an “Asian woman of color in his Cabinet,” referring to Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao.

“I don’t think that the president’s intent in any way is racist,” Short said Monday. “He has an Asian woman of colour in his cabinet who came to the United States.”

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Marc, take a look in the mirror, if you defend a racist, that's pretty much just as bad as being a racist.

Short defended President Trump’s tweets about the four U.S. congresswomen, saying his tweets were not racist because Trump has an “Asian woman of color in his Cabinet,” referring to Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao.

“I don’t think that the president’s intent in any way is racist,” Short said Monday. “He has an Asian woman of colour in his cabinet who came to the United States.”

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah yes Germany, that's the country where Trump's father was born, right?

:D

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I want to make sure we acknowledge here that Trump decided to also go ahead and take credit for Ryan's apparent successes, successes he invented in the first place because if Ryan failed while Trump was president, it would be a failure on Trump himself, too. His narcissism is absolutely mind-blowing.

ALL of the best people

The most frustrating thing about that is they were given a very narrow, specific question to answer, and couldn't. They couldn't even get close. The lack of either preparedness or knowledge about their apparent expertise is alarming.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, my brother in law, who spent most of the week complaining about ObamaCare because he had recent health issues, overhead me and my sister in law talking about the Epstein thing. He immediately jumped to "BILL CLINTON WAS HIS FRIEND TOO! WHAT IF IT TURNS OUT HE WAS IN ON IT TOO?"

I simply replied "Then he should go to jail too. I am not retarded enough to support a ********* because he is on my team."

On the way, I stopped a place called "Bojangle's" off the highway for lunch in a place called, I shit you not, "Tobaccoville". A guy there had a 9mm in a holster on his hip in his high visibility shirt and camo shorts. I can't imagine the hellish existence where you are so convinced that your life is in mortal danger at every moment so much that you need to wear your penis extension to lunch at a shitty fast food chicken joint. And a lot of people in the south talk about how northerners don't raise their kids right. So if everyone down in Emphesematown is "raised right" what danger was Cooter in?

A Trumper on my Facebook posted some meme saying Trump has been planning and working on the Epstein thing for a while, and that he'll be responsible for Epstein and his cohorts getting their accountability, and the degree of misplaced hero worship there is just unbelievable.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Trumper on my Facebook posted some meme saying Trump has been planning and working on the Epstein thing for a while, and that he'll be responsible for Epstein and his cohorts getting their accountability, and the degree of misplaced hero worship there is just unbelievable.

Someone posted this in my Facebook feed on the 4th of July...

I responded:
"They just signed a document on the 4th, so only hate on the anti-pen people."

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, as we all know, the only way to stop a bad guy with a pen is a good guy with a pen.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the one hand, #RacistPresident being the #1 trend on twitter today is pretty good. On the other hand, it's just stroking the orange one's massive ego.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mnuchin will probably sell his mother for cryptocurrency...

Status
Not open for further replies.