• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Triple Espresso of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mnuchin will probably sell his mother for cryptocurrency...

Gee if this guy didn't want to answer questions about a racist president then why doesn't the Press Secretary come out...oh wait...nevermind.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the racist Trump tweet talk made me think of something today. A bias and a prejudice I have long held myself.

You see, I'm getting married this fall. I was a single guy out on the dating scene for nearly a quarter century. I dated or hooked up with a variety of women. They were as short as 5'0" and as tall as 6'1". I dated white girls, several Asian gals, a latino woman, a black girl, and an Indian who couldn't tell her family about me because I was not Indian. I've dated every hair and eye color combination possible. Jewish, Christian, Hindi, atheist, and agnostic. I dated a stock broker, some Capital Hill types, some nonprofit workers, some students, some waitresses, a couple doctors, a lawyer, a few teachers, a real estate agent, an artist, and a few nurses among many other jobs. I dates a few dummies, but mostly had the pleasure of dating some incredibly talented and intelligent females.

More than 100 women and among all them I never dated one particular kind of person... a Republican. Not for a god damn second.

Nothing could be less attractive than their unique pheromone of willful ignorance, slight racism, and lack of hope for the future. Besides, the really religious ones give terrible head.

Cheers.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the racist Trump tweet talk made me think of something today. A bias and a prejudice I have long held myself.

You see, I'm getting married this fall. I was a single guy out on the dating scene for nearly a quarter century. I dated or hooked up with a variety of women. They were as short as 5'0" and as tall as 6'1". I dated white girls, several Asian gals, a latino woman, a black girl, and an Indian who couldn't tell her family about me because I was not Indian. I've dated every hair and eye color combination possible. Jewish, Christian, Hindi, atheist, and agnostic. I dated a stock broker, some Capital Hill types, some nonprofit workers, some students, some waitresses, a couple doctors, a lawyer, a few teachers, a real estate agent, an artist, and a few nurses among many other jobs. I dates a few dummies, but mostly had the pleasure of dating some incredibly talented and intelligent females.

More than 100 women and among all them I never dated one particular kind of person... a Republican. Not for a god damn second.

Nothing could be less attractive than their unique pheromone of willful ignorance, slight racism, and lack of hope for the future. Besides, the really religious ones give terrible head.

Cheers.
Congrats on your upcoming nuptial!

Tell the truth - you used to say "I'll get married after the Capitals win the Stanley Cup" thinking you would never have to - didn't you?

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on your upcoming nuptial!

Tell the truth - you used to say "I'll get married after the Capitals win the Stanley Cup" thinking you would never have to - didn't you?

The truth is that the Caps won their first Cup during the first playoff run we were together.

I knew she was a keeper. ;)

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cheers.

You forgot the internalized misogyny.

Congrats on getting married! Condolences to the lady.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the thing - If you have to start a tweet with "Those tweets were not racist...", there's a very good chance that those tweets were indeed racist.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Touche
d0w5mk10xma31.png

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twitter Users Slam Mitt Romney's 'Spineless' Reaction To Racist Trump Tweets

Few items of note:
1. Mitt still can't find his spine.
2. Mitt's spine is still missing
3. The spine belonging to Mitt is lost.
4. Mitt is a worthless POS
5. No sh*t Mitt.... A Somalian refugee wouldn't have the same experiences in life as you. Well maybe except for the fact they grew up with a private elevator in their home. :L

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

Never has the White House lived up to its name in any previous administration like the current one.

Status
Not open for further replies.