• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Triple Espresso of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DO YOU REMBER?

THE 21st NIGHT OF STEMBER?

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darn I missed some good stuff.

Anyway my only thought, on the one post, is the fact that if anyone can sit there is defend a multi millionaire televangelist who hides behind the Bible by conning the poor and needy into giving him money for his own self worth, is all you need to know about that person. Not worth the time of day to even give it a reply other than this.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry c,unt, there's nothing to you. Just unabashed stupidity, bigotry, and misogyny. Nothing fun or worth entertaining.

Ok, you can go back in the closet now, Funny bwoy !:L

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was feeling both patriotic and pensive this morning so I went for a drive past the airport next to Fort McHenry ( which General Washington took over without allowing one plane to take off!). As I dodged gunfire it was easy to imagine that it was the British firing their MG34s at me. History can really come alive at times! I imagined the red flare of the rockets as they must have flared their flares a hundred years ago. Then I striped down to my denim undergarments and swam out to the red, white, and blue buoy that marks the spot where F Scott Fitzgerald wrote our beautiful anthem. A corpse floated by and my urethra started burning so I knew it was time to get out of the water and go home. As I slowly put my clothes back on I thought of this country and sadly and proudly sang:

Cuando limpiado mi cuarto
No encuentro nada
Adonde va con tanta prisa?
Al partido de futbol

I then drove home.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Civil War never would've happened if the revolution had just connected in Atlanta.
Yep the flight would have been delayed and then all their check-in weapons would have been on a connecting flight to Birmingham.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump blames teleprompter for Revolutionary War 'airports' flub

let.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.