• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Triple Espresso of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Few weeks old now but so disturbing of human excrement that it makes you want to laugh.

And here is why you don't have a clue what he is saying......

1 Corinthians 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him.
Neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

People of real faith, understand it very well.....It amazes me how people have no problem with sports figures making millions, living lavishly, shooting, raping, beating their women and on and on....
But let a preacher who preaches around the world and lives within the guidelines of the law start making millions and the haters come out screaming....
That should tell you something, darkness hates light because it has power to overtake it....
Do preachers have faults ?...Absolutely, but who would you trust the most, the preacher or the drug dealer on the corner....And worse yet, politicians, Nuff Said !!

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do preachers have faults ?...Absolutely, but who would you trust the most, the preacher or the drug dealer on the corner....And worse yet, politicians, Nuff Said !!

Whichever one didn't vote for Trump.

Old guy sounding off about millenials morales (you're wrong, and no, I'm not a millenial), the Bible, and some vaguely racial "sports figures" comments. How about we balance the budget, worry about getting people healthcare, and just keep people employed. Those are more important goals than the "kids today have no morales" trope that every fucking generation does. So played. So fucking stupid and predictable. And not at all what our PRACTICAL problems are. But yourside sure does a good job ginning you dummies up about these "social ills" that aren't really important (and honestly haven't changed that much - millenials are more committed to marriage than Boomers were at their age btw, Mr. the kids today) to keep you all from noticing they are just taking all the money. And you're too dumb to notice.

Get out of Maryland. Pennsyltucky is right around the corner.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man you better think that one over, this generation has no morals, no respect for life, full of greed and totally self absorbed....You better pray the Boomers live to hold this country together so these young idiots don't give it away to foreigners....
Oh man the boomers are the worst. Destroying everything they were given and tearing apart the generations that followed for struggling in their wake.

Also, in my experience - "oldschool" on a message board always equals rascist ****.

Have a nice 4th!

Last edited:

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't find any uplifting music to play over footage of an attorney for the US arguing that we shouldn't provide our concentration camp detainees basic health needs so here's X:

If anyone has any good patriotic songs about concentration camps and looking the other way because Roman Candles! please post

Last edited:

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man you better think that one over, this generation has no morals, no respect for life, full of greed and totally self absorbed....You better pray the Boomers live to hold this country together so these young idiots don't give it away to foreigners....

Oh man the boomers are the worst. Destroying everything they were given and tearing apart the generations that followed for struggling in their wake.

Also, in my experience - "oldschool" on a message board always equals rascist ****.

Have a nice 4th!

Lol I just noticed your profile and team affiliation. You're the idiot that's been kicked off of every Raven's board i've ever seen you on. You're complete garbage. Youre actually THE idiot that convinced me old-school was shorthand for "I wish we could still use racial slurs in public without judgement" on message boards. Fuckin' ****.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't find any uplifting music to play over footage of an attorney for the US arguing that we shouldn't provide our concentration camp detainees basic health needs so here's X:

If anyone has any good patriotic songs about concentration camps and looking the other way because Roman Candles! please post

Oooh. I've got one. This catchy little ditty always gets my cats meowing!

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whichever one didn't vote for Trump.

Old guy sounding off about millenials morales (you're wrong, and no, I'm not a millenial), the Bible, and some vaguely racial "sports figures" comments. How about we balance the budget, worry about getting people healthcare, and just keep people employed. Those are more important goals than the "kids today have no morales" trope that every fucking generation does. So played. So fucking stupid and predictable. And not at all what our PRACTICAL problems are. But yourside sure does a good job ginning you dummies up about these "social ills" that aren't really important (and honestly haven't changed that much - millenials are more committed to marriage than Boomers were at their age btw, Mr. the kids today) to keep you all from noticing they are just taking all the money. And you're too dumb to notice.

Get out of Maryland. Pennsyltucky is right around the corner.

Probably doesn't even like crab cakes. GTFO!!

Racist twat.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jxotdjhj_1pw9ao6_11wohbv.png

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trudeau: We're green! Carbon taxes for all because pollution shouldn't be free!

Also Trudeau: Here's this bridge to get more cars into one of our most congested cities! I removed the toll that was originally planned to pay the cost of the bridge and regulate traffic because why make Quebec pay for anything? The whole country will now pay for it.

Can you tell that winning Quebec is very important to these people?

Trudeau announces $1.3 billion in federal funding for Montreal metro extension

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like mocking Trump as much as the next guy but this is just too far from reality to be funny. No way would he ever suggest that they'd rake an earthquake. A flying water tanker is obviously the way to go.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A baby Trump balloon has been inflated at the National Mall - Will a tank mow it down? Stay tuned lol

Status
Not open for further replies.