• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Triple Espresso of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang it, this week was a brutal one for me. Monday got diagnosed with a skin infection (innocuous, thankfully, and easily treatable, but annoying), Tuesday had to grade until midnight, Wednesday had a fight with my girlfriend, Thursday had some tough conversations with a lot of people and had my worst day teaching lab, yesterday broke up with my girlfriend for the reasons we had the fight, and then found out I only got half the parts I ordered when they came in and I can't, in fact, fix my instrument as the summer session winds down next week, and now today I find out Phil Kessel has been traded? Come on.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang it, this week was a brutal one for me. Monday got diagnosed with a skin infection (innocuous, thankfully, and easily treatable, but annoying), Tuesday had to grade until midnight, Wednesday had a fight with my girlfriend, Thursday had some tough conversations with a lot of people and had my worst day teaching lab, yesterday broke up with my girlfriend for the reasons we had the fight, and then found out I only got half the parts I ordered when they came in and I can't, in fact, fix my instrument as the summer session winds down next week, and now today I find out Phil Kessel has been traded? Come on.

Well we get this response from the President about climate change: :L

‘We have the cleanest water we’ve ever had, we have the cleanest air’

Trump dismisses need for climate change action: ‘We have the cleanest water we’ve ever had, we have the cleanest air’

Sorry for kicking you while you are down.

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Michael deAdder was fired for this cartoon.

Although he has stated there was no reason given for his firing, the timing was no coincidence.
Michael told me once that not only were the J.D. Irving owned New Brunswick newspapers challenging to work for, but there were a series of taboo subjects he could not touch. One of these taboo subjects was Donald Trump.

The Irvings have considerable corporate interests in the United States, but why would they care about cartoons potentially offending the American president?

It’s simple really, J.D. Irving, Limited is not only a privately owned conglomerate headquartered in New Brunswick, its also an international behemoth with global reach. Trade has been an issue since Trump took office, trade that affects the Irvings directly, not to mention a host of other issues. And the President himself is an unknown quantity who punishes those who appear to oppose him.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear Baby Boomers,

Get the fuck out of the job market and stop running for President. You already had the best starting salaries and pension plans of any generation ever. If you haven't prepped for the future, that's your fault. But get out of the way so we can support your massive Social Security balloon and fix all the issues you've opted not to deal with for three decades in leadership. For fucks sake.

Sincerely - All the other generations

PS - This has nothing to do with my old ass boss sending me "edits" today that included the word "under minds." :L

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope this week is much better for you.

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the bright side, you won’t have to face Kessel in the playoffs.

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody ever try Dollar Shave Club? If so are there any restrictions on where they will shave?

EDIT: I'm being told this is a razor delivery service, not a shaving service. Sorry.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^

I guess we will stop putting the hurt on the Ukraine, even though it is weak, feeble, and a road apple.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Status
Not open for further replies.