• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Triple Espresso of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You better not drive it on my lawn (or Bosses)

/I've never owned/leased/stolen a car without a tape deck in it, by the way
8-track, or cassette?

reel-to-reel?

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. First time I was pulling into my garage it started binging away and distracted me an I almost took out my rack of bikes. And if you know anything about me it's that I have a lot of really expensive bikes.

And how many American companies are building parts for said Bimmers.

Or the VeeDubs in Chatanooga
Or the Hondas in Marysville, OH
Or the Toyotas in Texas, Indiana, Mississippi, etc...
For that matter the Hyundai's in AL or Kia's in Georgia.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nothing to see here people...move along.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must have forgotten to take his Adderall today...

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guessing that when Raybould spoke to caucus before yesterday's session she pleaded for her fellow members to vote for the inquiry. Of course, according to the guy who's muffling her voice, "Trudeau rejected the Opposition accusations, telling reporters he allowed Wilson-Raybould to address cabinet in private on Tuesday because “I think it’s extremely important that everyone have an opportunity to hear the different perspectives in this situation. he said, while applying another round of duct tape on her mouth.

The fact only two Liberal MP's broke ranks and voted for it is pretty sad. I feel like when the person who is at the centre of the storm is trying everything she can to scream from the rooftops that something horrible happened here you need to throw party unity out the fucking window and let the truth come out.

Jody Wilson-Raybould wants to ‘speak my truth’ as Liberals quash call for SNC-Lavalin inquiry | The Star

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, as you may have read, I did not get the role I auditioned for. Yes, the lead in the new Hulk Hogan biopic went to one of the Hemsworth brothers.
The casting agent told me my audition was fantastic but I was hindered by the fact that the only thing I had in common with Hogan was my hairline. Ouch.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, as you may have read, I did not get the role I auditioned for. Yes, the lead in the new Hulk Hogan biopic went to one of the Hemsworth brothers.
The casting agent told me my audition was fantastic but I was hindered by the fact that the only thing I had in common with Hogan was my hairline. Ouch.

"Ah, yes... that is Hulk Hogan's signature look. Blonde chinese hair, and the skin of a hot dog."

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for cheering me up brother!

You got the talent, every woman in your office knows you got the muscles. You just have the skin of a normal person and not a cooked lobster.

It's not your fault. You are good enough. Not good enough for Jenny in Accounts Receivable. But good enough.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the "Yikes" department...

Jim Boeheim struck and killed a man walking on an interstate last night. All involved were sober and apparently Boeheim was dodging another car that was dodging the vehicle that had just been in an accident and was stopped in the middle of the road - which belonged to the man who was killed.

Sounds terrible all around.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that's a tad harsh, but full restitution to the Chicago PD for hours allocated to the investigation and to his victims is a starting point.
It's not that harsh when you consider how hard it is for actual victims of hate and violence to get justice only to see some entitled prick make a mockery of their pain.

If he died tomorrow, the world is just losing one more asshole.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Trudeau falls for this, I'd probably vote for Raybould - basically called her party leader and his office liars in front of his entire caucus.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not that harsh when you consider how hard it is for actual victims of hate and violence to get justice only to see some entitled prick make a mockery of their pain.

If he died tomorrow, the world is just losing one more asshole.

Don't get me wrong, what he did was terrible and he deserves to pay a big price. I stop short of paying the ultimate price, though, let him think about what he did and maybe learn from it :noidea:

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get me wrong, what he did was terrible and he deserves to pay a big price. I stop short of paying the ultimate price, though, let him think about what he did and maybe learn from it :noidea:
Fine, drop him into the middle of Libya and if he can make it out of there he's a free man.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or he pays the ultimate price and plays the lead in the new Wayans spoof

Black Panzy

Status
Not open for further replies.