• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Triple Espresso of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are just advocating giving jobs to people coming in when so many American's are unemployed? Psh.

But, but isn't unemployment at a 45 year low or something like that...Clearly those still unemployed don't want to be forest rakers.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, but isn't unemployment at a 45 year low or something like that...Clearly those still unemployed don't want to be forest rakers.

No, no, no. The numbers only appear low because people have given up looking for work.

Or does that only happen when there is a Democrat president?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah yes, raking the forest. That'll work and not at all harm an ecosystem which has evolved and adapted around the falling of leaves.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have that blower/shredder

I acquired one through my wife's uncle who passed away a while ago - Not a Toro, but it has the same shoulder strap and zip bag. Works great sucking up the leaves.

Edit: Obligatory

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah yes, raking the forest. That'll work and not at all harm an ecosystem which has evolved and adapted around the falling of leaves.

Not only that but litter removal has proven ineffective in stopping large wildfires. They tried it in Yellowstone back in the 80s and the park had one of its largest fires in history after a couple of years of "raking".

Litter removal and understory management has proven to be somewhat effective at suppressing small fires but big fires like those that destroy communities are almost completely driven by weather conditions.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FACT CHECK: Are Central American Caravan Members Burning the American Flag?

So I got this one on facebook sent to me by a friend trying to throw it in my face the refugees are invaders.
Once again I had to prove to him that it was fake and his comeback to me was a snopes is a liberal site used to derail Trump. I did try and explain that Snopes has been giving this detail well before Trump was President. He didn't believe me. :L

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if I like my money in portrait mode...

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lock her up! Lock her up!

How stupid can his kids possibly be?!? Apple must not fall far...

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FACT CHECK: Are Central American Caravan Members Burning the American Flag?

So I got this one on facebook sent to me by a friend trying to throw it in my face the refugees are invaders.
Once again I had to prove to him that it was fake and his comeback to me was a snopes is a liberal site used to derail Trump. I did try and explain that Snopes has been giving this detail well before Trump was President. He didn't believe me. :L

Aside from the extensive photo documentation showing that isn't the people in Van Morrison's Caravan, logically...

If you are seeking asylum, why would you burn the flag of the country you wanted to protect you and where you had decided to seek out?
If you are trying to cause mayhem, why would you single yourself out in advance of your arrival?

It means no sense regardless of what you think the intentions are.

Status
Not open for further replies.