• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Triple Espresso of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I crawled my way to work this morning, on I95 almost to my exit, I saw a dead deer on the side of the road. Not uncommon for this area but it was different today. The deer was covered in a light layer of snow so basically it was just the outline of it under the snow. It looked like it was peacefully laying there. I found it both slightly beautifully and very very sad.
The deer didnt look so good today. I guess because it was covered with snow it got plowed. This morning it looked like the deer hit the guard rail going about 100 mph.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The deer didnt look so good today. I guess because it was covered with snow it got plowed. This morning it looked like the deer hit the guard rail going about 100 mph.

You got any rustic folk in your neck of the woods? Because that there sounds like meat that's been tenderized boy!

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got any rustic folk in your neck of the woods? Because that there sounds like meat that's been tenderized boy!
Plus the road salt would probably season it really well.....might have to run back to grab it!

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus the road salt would probably season it really well.....might have to run back to grab it!

True story. I have a friend who was driving up near North Bay, ONT with her mother and they hit a a deer. It was in full flight and hence it came through their windshield. As they are struggling to get out from under the carcass and through the wreckage of their front seat, a local lad pokes his head in and asks them if they were going to keep the deer.

Oh rustic folk. Very fine people.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, as it turns out Mrs 43's cousin and his daughter were at this performance. He says that right when this guy started yelling, he saw an older Jewish woman get on her phone with her son to say goodbye. She was convinced that there was going to be shooting. People started running fro the exits.

This.

Is.

Not.

Normal.

Nope that is totally f'ed up. Also as stated later if he was drunk and acting stupid, all the MORE reason to drop him off in a street in Berlin surrounded by a bunch of German mma fighters.[/QUOTE]

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If @Comeds had a show on Food Network, I would watch it.

I can see the trailer now...

Narrator: "This winter on the Food Network. Nobody loves the people in HR... and Comeds is here to DO something about it! [shot of Comeds crossing arms and looking serious] HR reps from some of America's worst companies are going to be in for a surprise. They are told they are going to be the special guest on a celebrity cooking show where they get an exclusive table to sample the food. [shot of HR reps eating food] What they don't know is they are being fed a bunch of shit... literally. [shot of HR reps spitting out food, vomiting] Comeds makes the recipes [fart noise] and HR reps get a taste of their own medicine as they eat cow pies and armadillo feces. [shot of audience chanting "you... ate... shiiiiiiit"] Tune in and watch Comeds make Chef Ramsey look like a total [cat meowing]. Thursdays in January at 10pm, ONLY on The Food Network."

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have bet that he would have said "this is a very very hot fire"

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey comeds, I just thought of a great idea, when the caravan arrives at the border, they should be greeted with the following:

"Welcome to America - Grab a rake"

So you are just advocating giving jobs to people coming in when so many American's are unemployed? Psh.

Well, I do know that they teach Elliott Ness' role in destroying Al Capone's life.

Status
Not open for further replies.