• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Triple Espresso of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just tried to by some Frosted Cheerios but left my id at home. :(

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I crawled my way to work this morning, on I95 almost to my exit, I saw a dead deer on the side of the road. Not uncommon for this area but it was different today. The deer was covered in a light layer of snow so basically it was just the outline of it under the snow. It looked like it was peacefully laying there. I found it both slightly beautifully and very very sad.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I crawled my way to work this morning, on I95 almost to my exit, I saw a dead deer on the side of the road. Not uncommon for this area but it was different today. The deer was covered in a light layer of snow so basically it was just the outline of it under the snow. It looked like it was peacefully laying there. I found it both slightly beautifully and very very sad.

I don't know how many folks here have experienced the trauma of hitting a deer with their vehicle (it happened to me about 8 years ago), but it's a sickening feeling. In my case, it was actually two deer (I was lucky enough to miss the first one, but couldn't avoid bumping into the second one). Making that call to Animal Services to report where the accident occurred wasn't a lot of fun either.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how many folks here have experienced the trauma of hitting a deer with their vehicle (it happened to me about 8 years ago), but it's a sickening feeling. In my case, it was actually two deer (I was lucky enough to miss the first one, but couldn't avoid bumping into the second one). Making that call to Animal Services to report where the accident occurred wasn't a lot of fun either.

Weird. Two years, to the day, ago I smoked a dear at night. It came flying across the road at like 60 kph. I was going 110 kph and managed to slow to about 80 before I hit it. I braked fully and it careened down the road about 30-40 metres. It was obviously dead. The car made it home but was ultimately a write-off. It's easy to forget the force generated by a car but it is scary.

If it had been a moose I'd probably be dead.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hit a deer once. Actually, the deer hit me. I'm driving along a 35mph road when a bunch of deer started crossing in front of me from the left. I stopped in time and thought I was out of the woods (heh) until I heard a thump. The last deer in the herd hit my left rear quarter panel. No damage, but the deer probably had a headache.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also on the way in I saw a mound of snow shaped like a man. I got out and brushed it off to see it was country music legend / Hee Haw star Roy Clarke. I took the cash from his wallet and continued on my way.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also on the way in I saw a mound of snow shaped like a man. I got out and brushed it off to see it was country music legend / Hee Haw star Roy Clarke. I took the cash from his wallet and continued on my way.

a1fd74a81bd386c36c5798efd5a7d1d8.jpg

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Georgia 7th: Judge denies Bourdeaux push for additional absentees

In the motion filed Thursday morning, Bourdeaux argued that the rejected absentees violated the Civil Rights Act.

She also pointed to what she saw as major discrepancies in the way absentee ballots were counted in Gwinnett and Forsyth, the other county that lies within the 7th District. She said Gwinnett voters were 10 times more likely to have their absentee ballots “rejected for trivial errors” than their counterparts in Forsyth, a violation of the Constitution’s equal protection clause.

NOTE:
Gwinnett = Leans Democrat less than 50% of the population is white.
Forsyth = Heavy Republican less minorities

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ShimmeringIllLadybird-size_restricted.gif

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man shouts 'Heil Hitler' during 'Fiddler on the Roof' show

Yet another idiot that should be dropped in the streets of Berlin and see what happens when he says that.

So, as it turns out Mrs 43's cousin and his daughter were at this performance. He says that right when this guy started yelling, he saw an older Jewish woman get on her phone with her son to say goodbye. She was convinced that there was going to be shooting. People started running fro the exits.

This.

Is.

Not.

Normal.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have called 911 and have him arrested for making terroristic threats.

You can't yell heil in a crowded theater(re).

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have called 911 and have him arrested for making terroristic threats.

You can't yell heil in a crowded theater(re).

Security removed him, but no charges are being pressed as far as I understand it. He claims he was "drunk" and doesn't truly believe the things that came out of his own, actual mouth. In fact, he said he was yelling it to show how much he dislikes Trump.

Police let him go. Not even a warning. Which, I guess proves he was a white guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.