• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trevathan/Del Rio sideline beef

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anybody ever hear about what was said between Trevathan and Del Rio after Danny dropped that pick six before the goaline? It looked like they had a pretty heated exchange on the sideline afterward. I was kind of surprised to see Danny barking back at his coach like that. Just curious...

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sure Del Rio said something to the effect of "I am not to old to whip your ass."

Del Rio looks like he does not have many happy days.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sure Del Rio said something to the effect of "I am not to old to whip your ass."

Del Rio looks like he does not have many happy days.

I know, right? He is one grouchy looking guy most of the time. Still wonder what Trevathan was saying back to him.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, right? He is one grouchy looking guy most of the time. Still wonder what Trevathan was saying back to him.

reminds me of a movie line I saw once...cant remember which movie... "I've been in a bad mood........for THREE YEARS"

Broncosballer32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just glad a racist thing was not yelled. If that was me.......

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anybody ever hear about what was said between Trevathan and Del Rio after Danny dropped that pick six before the goaline? It looked like they had a pretty heated exchange on the sideline afterward. I was kind of surprised to see Danny barking back at his coach like that. Just curious...

Pretty safe to say, it was related to the goal line gaffe.. Still, I would think the kid had to feel pretty humiliated already and for Del Rio to chastise him further in front of teammates and millions of viewers,I think was not very professional on Del Rios part. Give him the "glare", set him out a couple plays,etc and leave the scolding for the locker room.