• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Treff's 2022 Mock Draft sure to be wrong

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of trades. Pretty happy overall. Only one fantasy implication for me. Murray to Brown, they have chemistry already and gives him a deep threat with Kirk gone. I like it

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today wasn't bad unless you wanted a 1st round wide receiver to go somewhere worth a shit. It will be tomorrow that fucks everybody when the running backs start coming off the board. Pretty much any running back that isn't draft by Atlanta or Houston is going to ruin somebody's day.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today wasn't bad unless you wanted a 1st round wide receiver to go somewhere worth a shit. It will be tomorrow that fucks everybody when the running backs start coming off the board. Pretty much any running back that isn't draft by Atlanta or Houston is going to ruin somebody's day.

Hey! I’m counting on Marlon Mack to take me to the promise land!

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea to a point. Although, after Hall and Walker, I'm not too concerned about any RB's going anywhere with an established RB and ruining anything.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey! I’m counting on Marlon Mack to take me to the promise land!
I literally had to look up Mack to find out where he's playing. Totally missed him being a Texan.

Burkhead, Freeman, Mack...wow

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
only one QB taken in the 1st..first itme in 20 years.

WHo was it that said that? @Clayton ?? @Shanemansj13 ?? either way..nice forecasting. now all those QB needy teams that have a bridge guy..the Wentz's, the Marriota's, etc.. can take a much lower risk and draft one of those dudes and not feel forced into playing them day one, develop them..maybe one or two end up being something, rather than thrown to the wolves and washing out in 3-4 years. Its not longer just Seattle, PITT and Carolina that might take a hard look at them. NO, INDY, heck, anyone who needs a QB2 and might be loioking at a change in two- three years is in play for a QB in round 2

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WHo was it that said that? @Clayton ?? @Shanemansj13 ?? either way..nice forecasting. now all those QB needy teams that have a bridge guy..the Wentz's, the Marriota's, etc.. can take a much lower risk and draft one of those dudes and not feel forced into playing them day one, develop them..maybe one or two end up being something, rather than thrown to the wolves and washing out in 3-4 years
I had 2 QBs, although 1 of them was back at 32.

I think my big takeaway from the draft was the frenzy for WRs...and then it just sorta stopped as if all of the top WRs were gone.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WHo was it that said that? @Clayton ?? @Shanemansj13 ?? either way..nice forecasting. now all those QB needy teams that have a bridge guy..the Wentz's, the Marriota's, etc.. can take a much lower risk and draft one of those dudes and not feel forced into playing them day one, develop them..maybe one or two end up being something, rather than thrown to the wolves and washing out in 3-4 years. Its not longer just Seattle, PITT and Carolina that might take a hard look at them. NO, INDY, heck, anyone who needs a QB2 and might be loioking at a change in two- three years is in play for a QB in round 2
I questioned the QB talent like everyone else and their mom but I never really said my prediction. Appreciate the shout out, it makes me look like I made an effort haha. Yeah it's good for owners with those lower tier starters, unfortunately I don't have a backup lol

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had 4 in my mock but only because I thought a couple would go late for that 5th year option.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had 4 in my mock but only because I thought a couple would go late for that 5th year option.
that 5th year options seems to be nearly irrelevant for QB's. If he's worth picking up the option, chances are he's gonna hold out for an extension well before you get to the 5th year (Murray), or he's not worth it (Danny DImes). It's nice to have that extra year of control and you don't have to worry about him being a FA for five years so there's still that value, however, your still having to make that decision well before that 5th year

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that 5th year options seems to be nearly irrelevant for QB's. If he's worth picking up the option, chances are he's gonna hold out for an extension well before you get to the 5th year (Murray), or he's not worth it (Danny DImes). It's nice to have that extra year of control and you don't have to worry about him being a FA for five years so there's still that value, however, your still having to make that decision well before that 5th year
That is fair

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what happens tonight? NO RB needy teams on the clock until the Texans, 5 picks in. Do the Vikes draft a Cousins successor with the second pick? DO the Bucs go after a Brady successor with the first one? doe the very real possibility of either of those happening, force Carolina/Detroit/Seattle to trade up with one of them?
If the Texan's don't take Breece Hall at 37, does he fall to the Falcons at 43, or further? or do the Seahawks spend one of their back to back picks to further muddy those waters, considering Carson is near spent and Penny will be an UFA (again) in '23? Or does a diabolical asshat like Bellichick swoop in and add to his harem just to piss off the entire fantasy world?

I wouldn't expect more than 4-5 WR's in the second. after Watson, Moore, Pickens and maybe Tolbert, there's a nice gap that likely pushes the rest into the third or later. Although I personally see 2-3 in that "third tier" who could easily be the best WR in the draft..those I'll be a dick about and keep to myself until after the dynasty rookie drafts..y'all are gettin too good for me to give it away.

I do expect around 3 QB's to go tonight, hopefully to teams with somewhat dependable starters so they can sit and not be asked to produce right away..like at all. But between the teams that have a definitive need, and those who are obviously going to be in the market within a year or two..now there is value there

i would be surprised to see more than 2 RB's go though

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers take a WR, TE and likely OL with their three picks.

Give me Pierce!!!

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what happens tonight? NO RB needy teams on the clock until the Texans, 5 picks in. Do the Vikes draft a Cousins successor with the second pick? DO the Bucs go after a Brady successor with the first one? doe the very real possibility of either of those happening, force Carolina/Detroit/Seattle to trade up with one of them?
If the Texan's don't take Breece Hall at 37, does he fall to the Falcons at 43, or further? or do the Seahawks spend one of their back to back picks to further muddy those waters, considering Carson is near spent and Penny will be an UFA (again) in '23? Or does a diabolical asshat like Bellichick swoop in and add to his harem just to piss off the entire fantasy world?

I wouldn't expect more than 4-5 WR's in the second. after Watson, Moore, Pickens and maybe Tolbert, there's a nice gap that likely pushes the rest into the third or later. Although I personally see 2-3 in that "third tier" who could easily be the best WR in the draft..those I'll be a dick about and keep to myself until after the dynasty rookie drafts..y'all are gettin too good for me to give it away.

I do expect around 3 QB's to go tonight, hopefully to teams with somewhat dependable starters so they can sit and not be asked to produce right away..like at all. But between the teams that have a definitive need, and those who are obviously going to be in the market within a year or two..now there is value there

2 RBs should, in theory, go in the next 10 picks. I do think Hall and Walker are in a tier by themselves and history shows that this is about where you want to be drafting RBs if you need them.

Spiller is too slow for rd2 imo. Pierce doesnt run block iirc. I think he is rd3.

I think we could see 2-4 QBs go in rd2.

I suspect that more WRs go than you think. I think Pierce and Austin both have a shot at rd2. Metchie, too. So I'll guess 6 WRs.

I think we'll see 1-2 TEs. Trey McBride and the guy from UCLA maybe.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Including rd3?

8 WRs, 4 QBs, 6 RBs, 2 TEs
I'd say that's about accurate. although I'd scale the Rb's down to 4, maybe 5.

And yes absolutely 2 TE's go in the second I think. And then a massive gap to the third one on Saturday most likely

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well judging by what's happened the last several years, I'm sure Hall goes to a team that doesn't even need a running back. Wouldn't surprise me a bit if Tampa takes him just to screw over the Fournette owners.