• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Treff my boy I hope you are right about Ebron!

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Treff, first I want to say how much a huge asset I think you are to this nice little community we have here, there are many who are valuable as well who are in this galactic land of fantasy we all live in here on the boards, but i wanted to give you a special shout out. Every time anyone posts something I have noticed you are usually among the very first to reply and that is greatly appreciated by all who post.

Now to another matter, Ebron, I have decided what with the addition of Gronk and the fact that I have Clay backing him up to actually (yes it's crazy after how much I was talking him up but hey i do that) trade Ebron.

I traded Ebron and Jarret Boykin for Sammy Watkins and Kirt Cussins as an emergency plan encase I loose RG3. I think I over paid a bit but I did have a glaring need at WR and I feel strongly that Watkins will get a lot of RECs, considering how much he has been targeted in the limited action he has had so far!

Anyone who has an opinion on this would be appreciated as well!

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well your getting potential for potential in Ebron/Watkins. . Both could easily go either way, and although I was high in Boykins.. If he can't hands down hold off the rookie for 3rd WR duties, maybe he isn't that great anyways. And Cousins is nice insurance. . Not only if RGIII gets hurt, but also if Cousins straight up outplays him in this new offense. Always a little scary when a new coach takes over and suddenly the backup is the guy running the offense well while the "starter" can't adjust. Nice deal IMHO. I don't think you over paid in the slightest, seems fair both ways and fills your needs better than Ebron would have.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like it, you have tons at TE, you get the biggest upside WR.......and a QB insurance policy........boykin to me has a shelf life........the rookies will overtake him eventually

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like it, you have tons at TE, you get the biggest upside WR.......and a QB insurance policy........boykin to me has a shelf life........the rookies will overtake him eventually

Agreed with Treff also

Nice work Foot..

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks guys!