• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Training Camp

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been busy but starting tomorrow and beyond will start posting Training Camp OTA stuff here and other stuff that occurs in the off season. Been a good camp so far - Both for the rookies alone and as the veterans have joined in - the rooks are giving the vets a run for their money

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be great Paolo the more info the better! So far Parker has looked good from what I'm hearing I'd love to have that stud receiver on the roster again it makes life easier for the QB.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FlyerFinFan, Parker makes contested catches. In college multiple times defenders would get penalties for pass interference and he'd still make plays. Grimes is one of the top CB's in the NFL and Parker made a catch like that in his first practice. Parker has the potential to be a star. Also, I think people will be surprised with how good Stills will be. I am glad that Matthews decided not to miss the OTA. He brings very good depth to the position. Hopefully the four top guys stay healthy but if not he could step in and make plays. He will have a chance to be on a winning organization if the Fins play up to their potential. I read that Jennings has the ability to still get open. The Fins have very reliable WR's overall. I think Landry will have a great year. I think teams' only chance will be to get to THill quickly otherwise they will have a very tough time stopping the Fins' passing game. The Fins will also have a good running game with Miller, Ajayi & the other RB's.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed and if the oline can be decent I think that the Fins will surprise quite a few people ... especially overconfident pats fans.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed and if the oline can be decent I think that the Fins will surprise quite a few people ... especially overconfident pats fans.

Why is it always about the Pats? Do you not have any identity other than the team that loses to the Pats?
I am really sorry for you. I don't hate the Dolphins. Patriots success is all about how they do there job. Are you saying the Dolphins success is all about the Patriots?????

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it always about the Pats? Do you not have any identity other than the team that loses to the Pats?
I am really sorry for you. I don't hate the Dolphins. Patriots success is all about how they do there job. Are you saying the Dolphins success is all about the Patriots?????
Naw not always about the pats but you have to admit that you guys are the loudest fans in the room right now so yeah it will be pleasurable to quiet you up. It will happen just a matter of when...could be as soon as this year will be a fun season!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hearing any good news ladies and gents? Seems like the D is going to be more aggressive...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So they decided to shut down Parker now instead of possibly having problems down the road. I like the decision. Just wish we could receive some reliable info I'm hearing a few weeks to the start of the season??? Which is it? Otherwise things are looking good so far hopefully Alberts ready by the start of the season that's super important.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I head the same about Dobson last year. The truth is that stress fractures in the foot happen because the player is trying to get into form too quickly - before they are in shape. The treatment is the problem. When they are coming back. They must avoid getting tired but they must get tired to get into shape. That, quite simply means he will have to come back in a little at a time. Since it has happened early, I expect he'll play a little more snaps every game. Rush it and he'll have another fracture.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So they decided to shut down Parker now instead of possibly having problems down the road. I like the decision. Just wish we could receive some reliable info I'm hearing a few weeks to the start of the season??? Which is it? Otherwise things are looking good so far hopefully Alberts ready by the start of the season that's super important.
The good news is Dobson, who had a stress fracture last year, is playing very well in camp.
Sign of hope for your guy., Parker.....

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good news is Dobson, who had a stress fracture last year, is playing very well in camp.
Sign of hope for your guy., Parker.....
I think that this was a good move get him healthy for the season and take the pressure off as no one is expecting him to start now.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more sleep and training camp starts! Can't wait! We'll soon see if our G's are good enough.

Love the retro jerseys too...sweeeeeet!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An news on the G's? Very critical but no reports anywhere.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OG Mathis' agent; Rosenhaus was talking with Tannebaum today at practice. That could become big news if a reasonable deal could be reached. Saturday the pads come on & the Fins will start to get to know more about the OG's already on their roster. From what I read OG Linkenbach had a good practice today without pads. On a different note the team is giving LB Sheppard a look at starting MLB. I read that he played well and C McCain had a good day at DE with his pass rush. As expected, the Fins WR's have been playing well in camp.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep very interesting news on both thanks for the update. If Sheppard makes MLB then Misi may be better for it. I'm hoping that the young G's impress I guess we'll have to wait until the weekend.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Initial reports are that the front 7 won today but that's to be expected. Hopefully the G's weren't completely man handled.

Keep the info coming everyone...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Tannys deep ball is improving which is nice to see. This will improve the offense tremendously.

Seems like getting Albert back is key to it will help the G's...

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THill looks to be ready to take his game to the next level. If he likes a certain matchup, he could hit a deep pass. This year he has shown better touch on the ball. He continues to avoid INT's most of the time like he did last year. Opposing Defenses will have lots of things to adjust to. THill's occasional scramble also affects the type of coverage they can use against the Fins. The Fins' offense will be used to dealing with a top Dline which will help because the AFC East is stacked with quality DLines. The Fins have a lot of potential on offense with all the talent that has been added along with Landry. One of the players that I am looking forward to watching at the scrimmage at FIU is LaMichael James. He could make a big impact for the Fins this year. James' speed and elusiveness could cause matchup problems (L Miller has a lot at playmaking also) The Fins have playmakers on both defense and offense. Grimes, Wake, Suh: those guys get a lot of credit & deservedly so. Yet there is another Star on that defense: R Jones is one of the best safeties in the NFL (if not the best). The other Dlinemen like OV will have more of a chance to shine with Suh added to the roster & taking on two blockers.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THill looks to be ready to take his game to the next level. If he likes a certain matchup, he could hit a deep pass. This year he has shown better touch on the ball. He continues to avoid INT's most of the time like he did last year. Opposing Defenses will have lots of things to adjust to. THill's occasional scramble also affects the type of coverage they can use against the Fins. The Fins' offense will be used to dealing with a top Dline which will help because the AFC East is stacked with quality DLines. The Fins have a lot of potential on offense with all the talent that has been added along with Landry. One of the players that I am looking forward to watching at the scrimmage at FIU is LaMichael James. He could make a big impact for the Fins this year. James' speed and elusiveness could cause matchup problems (L Miller has a lot at playmaking also) The Fins have playmakers on both defense and offense. Grimes, Wake, Suh: those guys get a lot of credit & deservedly so. Yet there is another Star on that defense: R Jones is one of the best safeties in the NFL (if not the best). The other Dlinemen like OV will have more of a chance to shine with Suh added to the roster & taking on two blockers.
Totally agree with this FoF...please give us a report on what you see tonight. I sure wish I could be there!