• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Training Camp '12

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh:

"This is the best group of young receivers that I've EVER been a part of, you know, as a player or a coach."

Although Moss isn't so young (In NFL years anyway) and Harbaugh was on the throwing end of Marvin Harrison's first TD reception - And, absent of Harbaugh's flare for the dramatic and the all too occassional ridiculous exaggeration - there just may be a small amount of truth to this.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
49ers notes: Crabtree will be held out of practice Sunday

General manager Trent Baalke said Crabtree's injury is not a long-term concern to the 49ers.

"Like any injury, you never know how long it's going to take these guys to come back," Baalke said Sunday. "But he's working hard at it. The prognosis looks good."

-----

When asked if there was more of a concern because of Crabtree's history of foot injuries, Baalke answered, ""Absolutely, not. Absolutely, not."

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Maiocco:

Based on the Kinesio tape on the back of 49ers WR Michael Crabtree's right lower leg, it appears as if he has a strained calf muscle.

Giantsmojo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers notes: Crabtree will be held out of practice Sunday

General manager Trent Baalke said Crabtree's injury is not a long-term concern to the 49ers.

"Like any injury, you never know how long it's going to take these guys to come back," Baalke said Sunday. "But he's working hard at it. The prognosis looks good."

-----

When asked if there was more of a concern because of Crabtree's history of foot injuries, Baalke answered, ""Absolutely, not. Absolutely, not."

My guess is it will heal enough to play around September 9th.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole foot injury with Crabtree is a joke to me in that I, as a fan, won't take it serious since it's been an annual thing for him around the same time but he comes through in terms of playing in the regular season with or without injury.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have Crabtree's replacement - the only question is, do we have the stones to drop him back on the chart.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we do...

I came into this off-season with high hopes for Crabtree, but apparently, as I am now discovering, - very little patience - so I hope you're right.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Maiocco:

RB Anthony Dixon has asked 49ers to give him a shot at fullback. It was a great idea, Jim Habaugh said, and Dixon is "responding."