• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Training Camp '12

xJuicex

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Crabtree is still scheduled to speak tomorrow.

Jtymer49er

Jtymer49er
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
49ers Blog and Q&A: Day 1 recap: Cox continues to impress at cornerback

Cornerback Perrish Cox, who stood out throughout the spring sessions, carried that momentum into training camp. Cox looked very good in the seven-on-seven drills. Then in team drills, he picked off a pass from Josh Johnson that was bobbled and tipped by rookie tight end Garrett Celek. Cox has been playing both cornerback and nickel back with the second-team defense

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"There's a certain type of fire that burns in you after you've felt that type of pain," Williams said. "I don't know that I've ever understood that before, because it's never been that severe. I was fortunate growing up. My dad is who he is, and I was very fortunate to have the advantages I did as a kid. But now I understand it. Now I get it. There's a certain type of intensity that I've never felt before."

Godspeed, Kyle!

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers Blog and Q&A: Day 1 recap: Cox continues to impress at cornerback

Cornerback Perrish Cox, who stood out throughout the spring sessions, carried that momentum into training camp. Cox looked very good in the seven-on-seven drills. Then in team drills, he picked off a pass from Josh Johnson that was bobbled and tipped by rookie tight end Garrett Celek. Cox has been playing both cornerback and nickel back with the second-team defense

Great news, if he can continue to progress then we could use him as nickleback during the games. I don't really like Carlos at nickleback, he struggled in some games when moved inside, particularly against the Gaints.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Godspeed, Kyle!

I agree! He is my breakout player of the year - and I just read where Crabtree has become injured again - I hope Kyle can take advantage and push Crabtree down the depth chart.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cox impressing is good for our defense and secondary....

Crabs hurt before preseson??? what are the odds!!!!

Jtymer49er

Jtymer49er
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I like the one with A.J. where he has a bunch of blood running down his right arm. Makes him look like a bad ass lol.