• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Training Camp '12

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And training camp begins!
Any bold predictions?
I have a feeling Culliver will take over Brown's starting position.
also think Konrad Rueland makes the team.
And last, Crabtree plays an exhibition game!

Let's not get too crazy here.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Press Pass: Randy Moss

Nice job by Randy to speak up when planes fly over, haha. Most guys don't compensate for that background noise.

Last edited by a moderator:

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
San Francisco 49ers video | CSNBayArea.com | CSNCalifornia.com

Check out the Harbaugh Video: "We have great expectations" from the 1:48 mark on. Harbaugh is freaking hard to talk to, I felt bad for the reporter, though (IMO) the question was kind of dumb and harder to understand because he prefaces it "in training camp" trying to compare it to last year. Technically, training camp was basically the same in regards to contact and time last year, the difference was there was no offseason really before that. (I know it's different, but the way the reporter prefaced the question, I understand Harbaugh's answer.) But then Harbaugh basically doesn't understand the question, thinking (or acting like) the reporter asked him the offseason rules.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“No one-on-one date. We’re not there just yet. We’re still more on the courting stage. No, we’ve hung out a lot at OTA’s and team functions and stuff. During the offseason we spent some time together, but we’re not exclusive.” Alex Smith on building chemistry with Randy Moss. The video is on the same link above, the transcript below. Thankfully, Grant Cohn doesn't really say anything in the link below.

Alex Smith on his relationship with Moss: “We’re still in the courting stage.” - Inside the 49ers

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wide receiver Michael Crabtree apparently sat out the final 20 minutes of practice with a possible ankle injury, CSN Bay Area’s Matt Maiocco tweeted. Crabtree walked off the field at the end of practice and showed no signs of pain (but he did say hello on his way past me).

NinersForLife

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wide receiver Michael Crabtree apparently sat out the final 20 minutes of practice with a possible ankle injury, CSN Bay Area’s Matt Maiocco tweeted. Crabtree walked off the field at the end of practice and showed no signs of pain (but he did say hello on his way past me).

861f60b8_implied-facepalm.jpg

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh please - please say it is so!

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

Glad it doesn't sound like anything serious.

He really needs a complete training camp this season as he and Alex never seemed to be completely in sync and part of that is because they don't get the time in training camp they need because of Crabs injuries.

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm sorry but if Alex Smith and Crabtree aren't in synch by now it ain't gonna happen. Last year was the important time to get on the same page. They've been playing together for a long time at this point.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Entourage.gif

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry but if Alex Smith and Crabtree aren't in synch by now it ain't gonna happen. Last year was the important time to get on the same page. They've been playing together for a long time at this point.

I agree with the second part, a little less with the first. Don't necessary disagree on either one, though. Having said that, more time is more time so it is important that he gets as much time out there to work on whatever they have not. It appears that Crabtree wasn't that great in the classroom before but he's doing it now. He hasn't had that much time working on things when it wasn't just the next gamplan for the next week.