• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trading DOWN

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what it also means? They shuffle the crap out of him as needed. Hard to be a consistent player if they continue to do this to anyone and everyone on the line.

If he wasn't picked to play center, then he was picked to be a bench player that can play multiple position in a pinch, just not very good. I'm so disappointed with this pick.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah they need to solidify the positions, I think they will, injuries were a big reason for a lot of shuffling...

“One thing I do well is I’m versatile,” Pocic said. “That’s kind of my best skill. I’m just really here to work, wherever it is… I can play all five in my mind. I kind of consider myself just an O-lineman.”

I really like this pick... We've been missing a solid player that can play all positions... With OL getting hurt more than ever these days, this is an important piece, diversification along the OL...

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he wasn't picked to play center, then he was picked to be a bench player that can play multiple position in a pinch, just not very good. I'm so disappointed with this pick.

Half our o-line are bench players. Let's give this kid a chance.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah it would have been nice to have landed a CB someone like King and I think the Seahawks were ready to take him and where caught off guard when the Packers selected him because they traded back immediately after.

but the thing is guys our defense was ranked top 5 in total yards given up and top 3 in points given up a game, not to mention at our height the corner that played opposite of Sherman came from Canada. Shead was not the reason why we lost games, it was because our offense couldn't move the ball. We needed OL and a new look at RB

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we'd drafted McDowell with the intention of moving him over to the offensive line, I'd understand people having a problem with it. I do not understand people having a problem with Pocic just because he had a "C" by his name on the TV broadcast. When Jacob Green read the pick, he called him a tackle. I think he'll land somewhere in between, but the "C" means nothing. There are defensive players who enter the draft as a defensive lineman and get picked to play linebacker and linebackers who get picked to play safety. What's the difference between that and this?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we'd drafted McDowell with the intention of moving him over to the offensive line, I'd understand people having a problem with it. I do not understand people having a problem with Pocic just because he had a "C" by his name on the TV broadcast. When Jacob Green read the pick, he called him a tackle. I think he'll land somewhere in between, but the "C" means nothing. There are defensive players who enter the draft as a defensive lineman and get picked to play linebacker and linebackers who get picked to play safety. What's the difference between that and this?

Because center was to position he played well enough to be noticed.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Seahawk fan's ability to see a dark cloud on every horizon?

Oh, that was a RHETORICAL question?

:)

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there is the Corner we wanted I hope everyone is happy lol any other areas that we need to address that someone needs to complain about?

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The only thing that matters is the experience he has playing on the line and that will help a lot.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because center was to position he played well enough to be noticed.

Budda Baker played well enough at safety to be noticed by Arizona. That doesn't mean he'll necessarily play safety with them. They might ask him to play linebacker or even corner.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Budda Baker played well enough at safety to be noticed by Arizona. That doesn't mean he'll necessarily play safety with them. They might ask him to play linebacker or even corner.
Baker projected as a nickle on most boards, but you never know.