• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trades

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thoughts?

Will come back later, but I think the Hornacek one was best off the top of my head. Hated the Seikaly or Harper non-trades, though I don't know if those were deadline deals or not..

JazzSense

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jazz should make a move to bring in Jimmer in order to "restore fan optimism" by actually marketing to UTAH Jazz fans:

With their fan base already waiting for it, I'm dumbfounded the Jazz who originally claimed they would have selected Jimmer @ #12 would not then sign Jimmer as a free agent. Who attended the Jazz draft event in 2011? Rememember the chorus of boos when the Jazz did not select Jimmer at #3 and even worse, when he was off the board? Miller Family, President, and GM, did not your own ears hear this? Were you even paying attention?

YET AGAIN, Jimmer's contract with NO is only 1-year. Why does an organization have to overthink this? Jimmer when allowed minutes has already proved an asset in the NBA. The Jazz guards have ALL had their chance for years. The last great was Deron Williams. Please bring Jimmer to the Jazz to give him this opportunity, or bring back Deron Williams who may also be available if the Jazz did not burn that bridge. Deron still has it, and the Jazz have some support for him with a physical front court so Deron should not have to feel like having to do as much all on his own.

Jimmer Mania would be a nice distraction for the Jazz organization which is still searching desparately for a core star since Deron's departure (enter Rudy Gobert). I truly think a green-iighted Jimmer could lead the NBA in scoring. Too bad even the hometown team has overlooked this. Why not let Jimmer trade 3's with other team's 2's since the Jazz cannot score from downtown anyway? Isn't it embrassing they keep trying to score 3s and miss about 80% of them?!

If you want a 3-shooter, stop beating around the bush! It's okay, admit you were wrong! Bring in Jimmer, a local and proven Super Star, and you will win back your fans including this one. I don't trust you otherwise. You're not giving what fans really want. Please end this mediocrity of Jazz guards since 2010, and stop denying Jimmer his fan base.

Do the Jazz not understand the fans would come out for Jimmer? How can they overlook this from a marketing perspective? It's about the biggest no brainer decision a team could have made for 2014-2015, and the Jazz didn't even offer him a deal. What an insult to our entire state.

On this subject also, great job ignoring another player in David Stockton. The Jazz organization since its owner passed has lost interest in loyalty to its fans, or its own Legends. It's really ridiculous to have done that. Some things are more important than "winning" especially when the Jazz have been losing for years now. The Jazz would at least have respect when its fan base is properly recognized and marketed to. Either go all out and bring in PROVEN SUPERSTARS, or sign the Jimmers and Stocktons who can stir our emotions.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
April Fools was almost two weeks ago, man. But I did wish we brought in and kept David Stockton.

I've heard this before, for the same reasons... I mean, same non-basketball reasons. How hard pressed for money do people think the Jazz are when compared to growth from basketball improvements will take care of some empty seats? We don't need marketing, we just need improvement from this year's progress, bringing Jimmer in wouldn't help that.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jazz should make a move to bring in Jimmer in order to "restore fan optimism" by actually marketing to UTAH Jazz fans:

With their fan base already waiting for it, I'm dumbfounded the Jazz who originally claimed they would have selected Jimmer @ #12 would not then sign Jimmer as a free agent. Who attended the Jazz draft event in 2011? Rememember the chorus of boos when the Jazz did not select Jimmer at #3 and even worse, when he was off the board? Miller Family, President, and GM, did not your own ears hear this? Were you even paying attention?

YET AGAIN, Jimmer's contract with NO is only 1-year. Why does an organization have to overthink this? Jimmer when allowed minutes has already proved an asset in the NBA. The Jazz guards have ALL had their chance for years. The last great was Deron Williams. Please bring Jimmer to the Jazz to give him this opportunity, or bring back Deron Williams who may also be available if the Jazz did not burn that bridge. Deron still has it, and the Jazz have some support for him with a physical front court so Deron should not have to feel like having to do as much all on his own.

Jimmer Mania would be a nice distraction for the Jazz organization which is still searching desparately for a core star since Deron's departure (enter Rudy Gobert). I truly think a green-iighted Jimmer could lead the NBA in scoring. Too bad even the hometown team has overlooked this. Why not let Jimmer trade 3's with other team's 2's since the Jazz cannot score from downtown anyway? Isn't it embrassing they keep trying to score 3s and miss about 80% of them?!

If you want a 3-shooter, stop beating around the bush! It's okay, admit you were wrong! Bring in Jimmer, a local and proven Super Star, and you will win back your fans including this one. I don't trust you otherwise. You're not giving what fans really want. Please end this mediocrity of Jazz guards since 2010, and stop denying Jimmer his fan base.

Do the Jazz not understand the fans would come out for Jimmer? How can they overlook this from a marketing perspective? It's about the biggest no brainer decision a team could have made for 2014-2015, and the Jazz didn't even offer him a deal. What an insult to our entire state.

On this subject also, great job ignoring another player in David Stockton. The Jazz organization since its owner passed has lost interest in loyalty to its fans, or its own Legends. It's really ridiculous to have done that. Some things are more important than "winning" especially when the Jazz have been losing for years now. The Jazz would at least have respect when its fan base is properly recognized and marketed to. Either go all out and bring in PROVEN SUPERSTARS, or sign the Jimmers and Stocktons who can stir our emotions.

Hey JazzSense. Nice to meet you.

I don't want a shooter, I want a playmaker and defender. If Exum doesn't develop into that role, I'd try Rondo. There's some risk with Rondo, but perhaps Exum could learn and grow from Rondo, gradually taking on a bigger role over the next few years.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
April Fools was almost two weeks ago, man. But I did wish we brought in and kept David Stockton.

I've heard this before, for the same reasons... I mean, same non-basketball reasons. How hard pressed for money do people think the Jazz are when compared to growth from basketball improvements will take care of some empty seats? We don't need marketing, we just need improvement from this year's progress, bringing Jimmer in wouldn't help that.

Exum-Rudy-Sexual Favors-Hayward becoming a solid starting lineup, with Burke, Burks, Hood, Booker, Evans off the bench, is all the marketing that is needed.

Maybe add Rondo to speed up the growth if a deal makes sense financially.