• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade Larry Fitzgerald?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nash was a bitch who wanted to "honor his contract" we could of got Harrison Barnes instead of Morris ughhhhh if we would of traded him that year. Colangelo never put a player over the organization thats why Chuck got the boot.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither position is that high value. Tackle, safety, corner, linebacker all have the potential for more value than either IMO. And obviously a QB

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither position is that high value. Tackle, safety, corner, linebacker all have the potential for more value than either IMO. And obviously a QB

Of course... but I still think I'd take an elite WR over an elite RB anyday. There's only one exception and that's AP.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would seriously consider Brady for Peterson straight up. I think with Peterson and the patriots line/young weapons, they could contend with Mallett.

But Richardson isn't AD. He was however the number 3 pick last year and would never have made it to where the colts pick will come up. Fitzgerald is the best in the NFL, but with the money he is due (a lot for a receiver), and the fact that he is 30 and a conservative projection gives him 5 years left (I think he can play longer than that, but Richardson is likely to be around and very good for longer than Fitzgerald will, even if he plays to 40)

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course... but I still think I'd take an elite WR over an elite RB anyday. There's only one exception and that's AP.

Im not a fan of Palmer to be honest, I kind of want to take a chance on Bridgewater or Boyd in the draft these 2 qbs I think will be the best from this class. Boyd can run to which would help open up our run game and we wouldn't need a pro bowl left tackle we would just need someone solid because Boyd can run.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fitzgerald in the top 2? I don't think we can claim that right now. I'd argue he isn't even top 10. The last time I saw the guy really own a game was 2011. We can blame some of that on his qbs, but not this year.

I still wouldn't trade him. We don't have a number one threat if he goes. The attention he gets makes all the other wrs better and I think we see a far less impactful Floyd and Roberts with him gone.

Fix the frigging O line for once. Palmer isn't going to get it done under constant pressure but give him a little more time and he can be deadly. If they are going to continue to let the line suck, we won't win unless we have Aaron Rodgers or Peyton manning.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fitzgerald in the top 2? I don't think we can claim that right now. I'd argue he isn't even top 10. The last time I saw the guy really own a game was 2011. We can blame some of that on his qbs, but not this year.

I still wouldn't trade him. We don't have a number one threat if he goes. The attention he gets makes all the other wrs better and I think we see a far less impactful Floyd and Roberts with him gone.

Fix the frigging O line for once. Palmer isn't going to get it done under constant pressure but give him a little more time and he can be deadly. If they are going to continue to let the line suck, we won't win unless we have Aaron Rodgers or Peyton manning.

He's definitely one of the best in the game right now. Our QB's have been horrible the past few years...and he's still looked good this year even though he's playing through an injury.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 2011 game at Seattle and the 49ers game at home in 2011 by the way that 49ers game was the best defensive game I have ever seen the cardinals play. Yea but Fitz can still dominate games when was the last time someone threw him a jump bal which is what he was good at, but you could argue that Fitz only can get receptions with good qbs I mean look at how much more productive Boldin was with Josh McCown.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Larry

The 2011 game at Philadelphia and the 49ers game at home in 2011 by the way that 49ers game was the best defensive game I have ever seen the cardinals play. Yea but Fitz can still dominate games when was the last time someone threw him a jump bal which is what he was good at, but you could argue that Fitz only can get receptions with good qbs I mean look at how much more productive Boldin was with Josh McCown.
I think we would still owe Larry some of that money from his contract due to the NFL rule.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also want a tall solid CB we need some height in the secondary and I'm tire of picking up guys like Powers to be honest.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After wanting to puke watching this offense for the past few years, the idea of trading Fitz now (back then I would have been more for it) just rubs me the wrong way. Last week's game aside, the offense has looked competent this year for the first time in what feels like a bazillion years.

We need to stick with Palmer for a few years. I'm not a huge fan by any means, but he's a more than serviceable NFL QB and we can be a playoff team with the right pieces around him. QB has been a nightmare for AZ so I think we appreciate that he's not Ryan Lindley or John Skelton rather than worrying he's not Peyton or Brady. We need to get the Skeltons off the O-line.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't stomach trading Fitz. If it had to happen I would want a 1st and a player. I'm probable asking too much, but that's what hes worth to me and my biased opinion.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't stomach trading Fitz. If it had to happen I would want a 1st and a player. I'm probable asking too much, but that's what hes worth to me and my biased opinion.

I agree. 1st rounder + for Fitz. We're in no hurry to trade him so we either get a good package for him or just keep him. Simple as that.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that's why he hasn't moved. The price is too high.

I don't think I give him up either, but you're not getting much more than a first for him.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The cap is the problem. Just how many teams can fit him in their salary cap. I know the Seahawks have some hard choices to make next off season and lots of team have the same problem.

One possible way is to do a trade for players and draft picks.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The cap is the problem. Just how many teams can fit him in their salary cap. I know the Seahawks have some hard choices to make next off season and lots of team have the same problem.

One possible way is to do a trade for players and draft picks.

That'd probably be the most likely scenario IF we ever do trade him

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need another olb who has some speed and can rush the passer. Especially in our division with a couple of dual threat quarterbacks.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN article on trading Fitz had this idea for a trade proposal:

AZ gets: Jordy Nelson, Jonathan Franklin and a 2nd rounder

GB gets: Larry Fitzgerald