• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade For WR?

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 strike away???? damn... what are the browns asking for in regards to the "luggage" he'll bring

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Josh Gordon - WR - Browns

Coach Rob Chudzinski denied Monday the Browns are shopping Josh Gordon.

Adam Schefter has twice reported the Browns are fielding and receiving trade offers for Gordon. "We have no plan on doing that," said Chud. We'll believe the Browns aren't trying to trade Gordon when the October trade deadline passes and he isn't on another team. Targeted a whopping 19 times in his first game off suspension, there's every reason to believe Gordon is being showcased.
Source: Mary Kay Cabot on Twitter

Sep 23 - 1:46 PM

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
makes more sense after a big game...

The Browns strategy is stupid, especially if they are trying to trade Gordon.

*Maybe* I can understand the Richardson trade for a 1st, you cut your losses, and RBs are kind of expendable, even good ones. Bradshaw did more damage to the 49ers yesterday than Richardson. You can always go out and find an older RB on the street like a Bradshaw or a McGahee that knows what he's doing. Every offseason there's a bunch of older backs like that. You can get by.

But a young stud WR like Gordon? Why would you shop him??? The NFL now is a passing league.
The Browns should consider Gordon and Cameron their two cornerstones on offense, along with Joe Thomas and Alex Mack. You don't trade stud WRs and stud O lineman.

49ersLLC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 49ers had better be the team making an offer for Gordon. The team needs help at wideout now!

Or are Baalke & Jimbaugh still thinking Jenkins and Lockette are going to step up.

If Gordon can stay clean 2014 WR group...

Crabtree - wideout
Gordon - wideout
Watkins - slot

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gordon and All Done could be drinking buddies. Trade for him now so they can room together at rehab.

49ersLLC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AllDone Smith & Donte Whitner for Josh Gordon & Joe Haden.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then we will have 0 pass rush. Pass on that trade. I do agree if he is on the market lets make a run for him.

49ersLLC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Gordon can stay clean 2014 WR group...

Crabtree - wideout
Gordon - wideout
Watkins - slot

The more i think about it the more i love this WR group option for 2014. If Crabtree returns to the form he showed last season and Gordon makes a commitment to the 49ers to stay clean they would be dynamite as wideouts for Kap. And adding Gordon right now might salvage this season. I don't think Boldin has the legs to go another season in SF. I think after 2013 Boldin's done with the 49ers.

Then in the 1st round we trade up with some of our draft picks to get the electrifying Sammy Watkins who can lineup anywhere.

If everyone is healthy and clean Crabtree Gordon and Watkins would make for a superb top 3 WR group one of the NFL's best.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh said in his presser today that Jon Baldwin could make his debut on Thursday.

49ersLLC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then we will have 0 pass rush. Pass on that trade. I do agree if he is on the market lets make a run for him.

Carradine and Lemonier?

Can't get quality without giving up quality and AllDone may have worn out his welcome in SF.

49ersLLC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh said in his presser today that Jon Baldwin could make his debut on Thursday.

Same crap outta Harbonehead!

Instead of trading for a stud like Gordon meh they gonna just try a different WR scrub already on their roster. lol

Seen the Browns game like me on Sunday? Gordon on the field is just that a stud. 6'3 225lbs 10-146-1td

Lets see Baldwin Williams Moore or Patton put up those numbers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

Instead of trading for a stud like Gordon meh they gonna just try a different WR scrub already on their roster. lol

Seen the Browns game like me on Sunday? Gordon on the field is just that a stud. 6'3 225lbs 10-146-1td

It depends on what the Browns are asking for Gordon.

Baldwin doesn't cost the team a draft pick and it doesn't sound like the Browns are going to give up Gordon for a low round pick.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I sense a fake 49er fan. Really.... just joined SportsHoopla as a niner fan and you refer to harbaugh the coach that led us to back to back NFC Championship games in his first two seasons as "harbonehead"?

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello, everybody!?!?!?

Getting a new wide out won't make a difference, if Colin doesn't look for him or keeps throwing horrid passes..

But I guess anything will help :thumb:

I say we wait and see how Thur. Nights game ends. :noidea: can't even imagine how everybody will react if the 49ers "do I dare say it?" Looooooossssss......

49ersLLC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sense a fake 49er fan. Really.... just joined SportsHoopla as a niner fan and you refer to harbaugh the coach that led us to back to back NFC Championship games in his first two seasons as "harbonehead"?

Not a fake 49ers fan and i don't drink the Kool-Aid like you!

The play calling & the 49ers WR group = Harbonehead!

Check around i ain't the only 49ers fan calling out Harbonehead.

You might also want to have a talk with Frank Gore and a few of the players.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i'm not for trading.

if we want to upgrade our WR's, we'd need a top quality WR from the another team. we'll have to over pay a ton to obtain him, cause we're pushing the trade.

our passing offense can work by getting everyone (11 guys) in sync. then the run game will start to go, followed by the pass. as demonstrated by Gore, this is when a team can spiral down, by losing and next pointing fingers.

they have to get back in sync first, think "Unit".

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets not fight among ourselves 49er fans. Times are tough and we just have to live and die with our team. We all know who to blame for this monstrosity we have been forced to watch.

And his name is.......:tb: Ray Fucking Big Mouth can't dance for shit Lewis!

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello, everybody!?!?!?

Getting a new wide out won't make a difference, if Colin doesn't look for him or keeps throwing horrid passes..

But I guess anything will help :thumb:

I say we wait and see how Thur. Nights game ends. :noidea: can't even imagine how everybody will react if the 49ers "do I dare say it?" Looooooossssss......
I have to agree about Kap not making good decisions..stareing down targets, bad passes ,ETC. I hope he pulls it together and gets what being a QB in the NFL really means. The 9ers can push the ball down the field the way they have done before...run and short passes to the TE and slants. Gimmic plays are not working.

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Less panic its only two lossess the receivers are only part of the issue. We were also missing VD and Kaep looks like he lost his confidence at Seattle and hasn't got it back yet. Not to mention the offensive gameplan sucked with being too cute. Get back to basics start using Baldwin and Patton instead of Williams.