• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade For WR?

49ersLLC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we already did that with KC we just aren't using him

Baldwin sucks he was a bust in KC and so far is busting in SF that's why they are not using him.

Simms nailed it opposing defenses have figured out how to contain Kap in the pistol. If Kap can't get the ball out fast to WR's who can get separation we are screwed.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be serious, the play calling was awful. That being said, there were open receivers but Kaep got flustered and tried to run. That shit isn't working! It's not all on the receivers. Harbaugh and Roman need to run the fucking football. Those power runs and sweeps were working very well. :wtf2:

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did any beat reporter actually asked why Harbaugh or Roman/Mangini went away from the run?

What's more important for the team, Kap netting 300+ yards of passing or winning?

49ersLLC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clyde mentioned Hakeem Nicks as an odd man out of NYG? he's a FA after this season too....

Nicks would help for sure!

But he's gonna want to get paid in FA so 49ers would have to make sure we can sign him before trading. Also not sure Giants would want to deal Nicks to the 49ers.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But he's gonna want to get paid in FA so 49ers would have to make sure we can sign him before trading. Also not sure Giants would want to deal Nicks to the 49ers.

yea not sure how likely that will happen myself...

TBH, I'm more concerned/nervous about NT than WR(considering Crab n MM are due this season)...

plus I don't think Baalke will make a move(due to the lack of a NT fixing)

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

For sure? If it's such a sure thing, why did he have zero receptions today & 197 yards total for the season? It seems like he's never been healthy, and he might be in the twilight year(s) of his career already.

49ersLLC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea not sure how likely that will happen myself...

TBH, I'm more concerned/nervous about NT than WR(considering Crab n MM are due this season)...

plus I don't think Baalke will make a move(due to the lack of a NT fixing)

If they don't get Kap legit NFL WR weapons NOW mark my words the playoffs will not happen in 2013.

They can NOT just sit back and wait for Crabtree and Manningham to return if they want to make the playoffs.

stilla9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got away from the run too early. There's a lot of things going wrong with the offense, and all I know is we need to change something fast because if we don't we will not catch up with Seattle in the division title chase.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calvin Johnson can't help if he's covered. Everybody is focused on the wrs but if Kaep can't even look towards his second read it doesn't matter. That's what I saw.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they don't get Kap legit NFL WR weapons NOW mark my words the playoffs will not happen in 2013.

They can NOT just sit back and wait for Crabtree and Manningham to return if they want to make the playoffs.

Kap still has RB & TE(2) weapons that the offense fails to include... the change of scheme can help the offense...

Scheme or no scheme, no bulk of a NT will hinder the 3-4 defense and slow down Willis n Bowman...

I still want that run stopping NT... Dorsey is cool for pass situations, fine, but a run stopper he is not...

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when is they guy we got for KC gonna play?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Calvin Johnson can't help if he's covered. Everybody is focused on the wrs but if Kaep can't even look towards his second read it doesn't matter. That's what I saw.

This. I've noticed the same thing. And that's something you can't fix most of the time (slow recognition).

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gordon is a stud in the making, he would be huge to stretch the field, but we def need another WR. Williams and Moore are rubbish and should not be on the field except for special teams.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Josh Gordon - WR - Browns

Following Sunday's win at Minnesota, Josh Gordon said the Browns offensive scheme is "the best offense to be in."

Gordon has a point. His ability to take the top off a defense fits perfectly with Rob Chudzinski's desire to push the ball vertically in the passing game. Gordon came right off suspension and went for a 10/146/1 line Sunday, recording the most catches by a Browns receiver since Kevin Johnson had 10 in 2003. The new Browns regime reportedly wants to trade Gordon, but it's unlikely they'd get equal value. He's 22 years old and has legit Pro Bowl talent.
Source: Akron Beacon-Journal

Sep 22 - 11:00 PM

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
For sure? If it's such a sure thing, why did he have zero receptions today & 197 yards total for the season? It seems like he's never been healthy, and he might be in the twilight year(s) of his career already.

Exactly. The guy is not the same. He already has lost a little step this early in his career. He's not a bad player, but he certainly is not the same Hakeem for sure.

49ersLLC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Following Sunday's win at Minnesota, Josh Gordon said the Browns offensive scheme is "the best offense to be in."

Gordon has a point. His ability to take the top off a defense fits perfectly with Rob Chudzinski's desire to push the ball vertically in the passing game. Gordon came right off suspension and went for a 10/146/1 line Sunday, recording the most catches by a Browns receiver since Kevin Johnson had 10 in 2003. The new Browns regime reportedly wants to trade Gordon, but it's unlikely they'd get equal value. He's 22 years old and has legit Pro Bowl talent.
Source: Akron Beacon-Journal

Sep 22 - 11:00 PM

Like i said that's because the Browns offense is run by Norv Turner the proven top NFL OC Baalke should have signed to run the 49ers offense after he fired Roman. Many 49ers fans were calling for this switch after Norv was let go by the Chargers.

I know that Nicks was an absolute beast in the Giants SB run in 2012. Nicks is only 25 and should be entering his prime. I agree with you guys his health is a question mark. But if he can get healthy again Nicks at 25 is a stud and there will be teams lined up to sign him in FA, if he's healthy.

Last edited by a moderator:

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

ESPN's Adam Schefter reported on SportsCenter Monday the Browns are listening to and receiving trade offers for Josh Gordon.

Browns management isn't interested in competing this season, and Gordon is one strike away from a one-year suspension. So they're trying to "sell high," a strategy with which fantasy footballers are quite familiar. Gordon dominated in Sunday's win over the Vikings, racking up 146 yards and a touchdown on 19 targets. 19 targets suggests the Browns were showcasing Gordon, and he could be on the move as soon as this week. Schefter made it clear the Browns won't trade Gordon unless a team meets their asking price, but they already have at least one offer on the table. "There already is a team that has made an active offer for Josh Gordon," said

Schefter. Sep 23 - 12:51 PM

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ESPN's Adam Schefter reported on SportsCenter Monday the Browns are listening to and receiving trade offers for Josh Gordon.

Browns management isn't interested in competing this season, and Gordon is one strike away from a one-year suspension. So they're trying to "sell high," a strategy with which fantasy footballers are quite familiar. Gordon dominated in Sunday's win over the Vikings, racking up 146 yards and a touchdown on 19 targets. 19 targets suggests the Browns were showcasing Gordon, and he could be on the move as soon as this week. Schefter made it clear the Browns won't trade Gordon unless a team meets their asking price, but they already have at least one offer on the table. "There already is a team that has made an active offer for Josh Gordon," said

Schefter. Sep 23 - 12:51 PM

I can only hope that the Niners are the one team that made an active offer for him. Although, I'm hoping the organization would get a group rate at the local Betty Ford clinic. The idea of Crabtree and Gordon on the outside, with Boldin in the slot, while having VD at TE gives me a boner.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
It wouldn't surprise me if we are the team with the offer since we do have the picks, our aim is to win now, and the past two games it's very painfully obvious that we need help at WR.

dreday

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
As long as he leaves the drugs alone. He's 1 strike away from a yr suspension. But I hope it's us also.