• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade For WR?

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
A sixth round pick, and a conditional 4th or 5th round pick if he stays clean and doesn't get suspended for a year. That would be fair IMO:

Justin Blackmon - WR - Jaguars

According to Jaguars.com, the team is "moving forward treating (Justin) Blackmon as a luxury."

Blackmon was hit with an indefinite suspension on November 1. The latest ban is believed to be for a failed drug test, on the heels of Blackmon's four-game substance abuse suspension to open last season. Per the Jags' website, Blackmon is expected to be able to apply for reinstatement "before next season," but the "exact date ... is likely to be an area of mystery for a while." The Jaguars are viewing anything Blackmon gives them in the future a bonus.
Source: jaguars.com

Jan 23 - 11:38 AM

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
A sixth round pick, and a conditional 4th or 5th round pick if he stays clean and doesn't get suspended for a year. That would be fair IMO:

Justin Blackmon - WR - Jaguars

According to Jaguars.com, the team is "moving forward treating (Justin) Blackmon as a luxury."

Blackmon was hit with an indefinite suspension on November 1. The latest ban is believed to be for a failed drug test, on the heels of Blackmon's four-game substance abuse suspension to open last season. Per the Jags' website, Blackmon is expected to be able to apply for reinstatement "before next season," but the "exact date ... is likely to be an area of mystery for a while." The Jaguars are viewing anything Blackmon gives them in the future a bonus.
Source: jaguars.com

Jan 23 - 11:38 AM

Trade for him & pay him to go to rehab. It worked for Aldon. :D

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
blackmon, crabtree, and boldin + patton and draft pick= best wr corp in the last decade and a half

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Low risk, high reward, and if he can change his life around by coming out here, that would be awesome.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should of traded for Gordon when we had a chance.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would make this trade right away. Blackmon was looking good before he got in trouble. Give a 5th and 7th and get it done. To be honest u don't need to sign Boldin then.

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I would make this trade right away. Blackmon was looking good before he got in trouble. Give a 5th and 7th and get it done. To be honest u don't need to sign Boldin then.

Do you really think a 5th and 7th would get it done?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That's funny because i was watching the Britt situation lately and thought right off the bat SanFran would be looking at him.

I said before i still do not understand why your guys staff did not go for some speedy type player,does not even have to be great hands just a deep threat to open up Bolden more.

Say what??

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you really think a 5th and 7th would get it done?

I don't know Jacks looks like they really want to dump him. I would go as high as a 4th to land him. Imagine him and Crabtree, damn that would be scary for Defenses.

He played 4 games last year:
5 catches for 136 yards 1 TD
14 Catches for 190 yards
6 catches for 58 yards
4 catches for 31 yards (against SF)

Career stats
93 catches for 1280 yards and 6 TDs.

I would take him right away.

Remember he is 1 fuck up away from being suspended for a year so Jacks knows they cant get much for him.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
blackmon, crabtree, and boldin + patton and draft pick= best wr corp in the last decade and a half
Crabs is injury prone who will never make it for a whole season ever again but I do hope the 9ers sign Boldin for a couple of years. I wanted the the 9ers to get Blackmon in the draft.....might be able to pick him up now.

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't know Jacks looks like they really want to dump him. I would go as high as a 4th to land him. Imagine him and Crabtree, damn that would be scary for Defenses.

He played 4 games last year:
5 catches for 136 yards 1 TD
14 Catches for 190 yards
6 catches for 58 yards
4 catches for 31 yards (against SF)

Career stats
93 catches for 1280 yards and 6 TDs.

I would take him right away.

Remember he is 1 fuck up away from being suspended for a year so Jacks knows they cant get much for him.

I have no doubt they would trade him, but if Josh Gordon is any indication on what a team wants for a high risk/high reward player, they will probably want more than a fourth?

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no doubt they would trade him, but if Josh Gordon is any indication on what a team wants for a high risk/high reward player, they will probably want more than a fourth?

They won't get more then a 4th for him unless they keep him and wait until the deadline for him to up his trade value or they get screwed and he does something stupid and gets suspended for the year and they get nothing for him. 4th rd pick in this draft is like a 3rd in any other draft. This is a very deep class.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
4th rounder for Blackmon? That's a no-brainer. 4th rounders probably aren't going to do much for the Niners anyway.

u6e.gif

badazzk9

Key Master
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the 9ers trade Crabtree for Blackmon and a pick? What would the pick be?

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
What is the 9ers trade Crabtree for Blackmon and a pick? What would the pick be?

I think that's unlikely, but I wouldn't do it for less than a second. Blackmon doesn't have much value at all right now. He's facing a year suspension as it is, and is one more slip-up away from an indefinite ban. He has done absolutely nothing to instill faith that he can stay clean. He's a talented player, but that isn't worth much if he's not on the field.

badazzk9

Key Master
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that's unlikely, but I wouldn't do it for less than a second. Blackmon doesn't have much value at all right now. He's facing a year suspension as it is, and is one more slip-up away from an indefinite ban. He has done absolutely nothing to instill faith that he can stay clean. He's a talented player, but that isn't worth much if he's not on the field.

For a second rounder, i'd do that in a heart beat! Crabtree is a free agent at the end of this season and is injury prone. To me it is as bad as taking a flyer on a guy that is one slip up away from being suspended. Blackmon is a younger better version of Crabtree add that second round pick in and its a total win.

Has Crabtree ever been healthy enough to partake in training camp besides his hold out year?