• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade deadline

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This week is it. Do we make a move.? Is there anything we need that would put us over?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw Marcel Dareus was traded for a 6th....damn, I'd have gladly parted with a 5th for that monster. TJ Ward is said to to be on the block, a safety like that would make a huge difference IMO

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw Marcel Dareus was traded for a 6th....damn, I'd have gladly parted with a 5th for that monster. TJ Ward is said to to be on the block, a safety like that would make a huge difference IMO
Dareus issue was likely the salary, not the pick. From a talent perspective alone a 6th is a crazy steal

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me preface this with there's no way this will happen (for multiple reasons) but Larry Fitz would put us over the edge. Price would probably be too steep, plus we probably like our current guys, plus he probably shoots down any deal but man how do you slow down that offense?

We probably focus on D if we do make a trade, TJ Ward is intriguing.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the idea of a Safety. I think we have a good shot against anyone. Don't get me wrong, I like the way 35 and 25 are being used. They are learning and getting better.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have been linked to CB Vonte Davis

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The boys are 5th in sacks, tied for first if forced fumbles. We have been waiting a while to see this.

I say shore up the D and keep this going.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ward wasn't very good last year. I think that is why we didn't go after him in FA after he was cut. Now he is 30 and only playing part time in Tampa. I haven't seen him play much this year, but I'm guessing that means he isn't playing very well. He doesn't make that much $ and he would be a FA at the end of the year so why not. I'd like him as a rotational guy to help us bring Woods along slowly. I really like Woods and don't want to road block him (even though that was a horrible missed tackle at the end of the game) and Awuzie may play a little safety for us too because we now have a lot of healthy playable corners. I think Ward could help us but not sure the team would give up a pick for him.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he is in need of a scenery change to jump start his level of play and could be a #1 corner, but I don't see us bringing in that contract. He was bad last year and hasn't been much better this year. Last year was probably injury related I guess

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've always liked him. He isn't the same player he once was although that could be injuries. I thought he was a top 3 guy about 4 yrs ago.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would trade a Taco for a Watt

Taco did look pretty athletic on that near INT yesterday. Then Jaylon Smith trumped that and almost had one too. Damn commercials. I waited for 2 minutes in suspense ha. For some reason, I just knew that Washington would have a chance at the end.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taco did look pretty athletic on that near INT yesterday. Then Jaylon Smith trumped that and almost had one too. Damn commercials. I waited for 2 minutes in suspense ha. For some reason, I just knew that Washington would have a chance at the end.
Agree. Fantastic play by both guys to make it close. I get that neither caught the ball, but I was very impressed with both. Funny that Smith ran over to Taco and showed him 'you have to catch it like this' and then drops one too.:lol: But both players showed some great athletic ability for big guys on those near ints.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense has looked better the last couple of weeks, but the offense got back to feeding Zeke and keeping the D rested. That has to be the recipe. The two prior weeks, the Cowboys scored 30+ at home and lost both. Whether we have Zeke or not against KC, we'd better stat with the run game

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was awesome. Loved Jaylons attempt as well.

Maybe the best we can get out of him as a D lineman is an almost pass intercept. I am willing to give him time to grow but would lived to have had TJ. He seems like he is special right now.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense has looked better the last couple of weeks, but the offense got back to feeding Zeke and keeping the D rested. That has to be the recipe. The two prior weeks, the Cowboys scored 30+ at home and lost both. Whether we have Zeke or not against KC, we'd better stat with the run game
Sean Lee back the last two weeks. Coincidence?
Dak looked great early on and then I think the weather began to affect him. I do Love when the other team knows we are running it and we still run the ball successfully. We imposed our will against a pretty good run defense yesterday

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak looked great early on and then I think the weather began to affect him. I do Love when the other team knows we are running it and we still run the ball successfully. We imposed our will against a pretty good run defense yesterday
Without Lee this defense is helpless. I'm happy about yesterday, but I also realize the Skins whole OL was out and the monsoon played to put style of play. Reveille definitely see where we are this week. KC has the most speed in the league

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I swear I think the rain hurt Zeke in the fourth. He was more concerned with just holding on to the bAll - which he should have been. I swear though there was about 4 times I thought he was going to break it.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without Lee this defense is helpless. I'm happy about yesterday, but I also realize the Skins whole OL was out and the monsoon played to put style of play. Reveille definitely see where we are this week. KC has the most speed in the league

I think it is definitely a disadvantage to the Monday night teams. They use to say it , but now I see it. Washington was so banged up yesterday. We played a a rough game vs the Rams after a Monday nighter. Hoping KC gets a little dose too. No big injuries though. Just banged up a little ha.