• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade deadline thread

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we could get him without loosing any core players (doubt it).

Say :wave: to Ayton

I dont see how they acquire him without giving up someone like Bridges, which would be a bad trade. Unless they really like Jalen Smith or something. All Suns picks will be basically 2nd rounders the next couple years at least

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smith, Saric/Crowder, Cam Johnson, 1st

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say :wave: to Ayton

I dont see how they acquire him without giving up someone like Bridges, which would be a bad trade. Unless they really like Jalen Smith or something. All Suns picks will be basically 2nd rounders the next couple years at least
Jones fucking better not trade Ayton for him. Same goes for Bridges. Sabonis is a liability on defense and a below average 3pt shooter.

Stix has been a disappointment so far. Add to the fact that the Suns could’ve drafted Haliburton to be the heir apparent to the PG position and learn from one of the best while developing. :hurt:

I’ll never get over that pick.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jones fucking better not trade Ayton for him. Same goes for Bridges. Sabonis is a liability on defense and a below average 3pt shooter.

Stix has been a disappointment so far. Add to the fact that the Suns could’ve drafted Haliburton to be the heir apparent to the PG position and learn from one of the best while developing. :hurt:

I’ll never get over that pick.
Yeah I think Sabonis is being overvalued but that is expected for all players at the deadline. That deal I suggested could get it done but there might be better offers….hopefully, I don’t want the Suns getting better. I think Cam Johnson is a nice piece for PHX

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What y'all think it's gonna take to get Kemba out of NY?

We have 1/2 a PG on our roster.

Love Hot Sauce Jackson.

But, that Dude is way more short sg.

I mean, so is Kemba.

But, as much as I like him, Mann is not a legit backup pg.

Gotta be another move coming.